July Firework's 50 Tester's 13 BFP's

I guess I am not testing in July but early August, I'll just wait for that thread to open up lol Stupid long cycles.....

Hi Danni, I hope all is well! Can you please put me down for July 11th? Thank you!

Mrswhichman- I have added you as watching. Good luck in august! I will make the thread soon.

Hi Danni, I hope all is well! Can you please put me down for July 11th? Thank you!

Hi dear! I have added you! Im doing good, just waiting our our first foster baby. Ovulated Saturday so fingers crossed.

Hi everyone! Can you add me for July 19. That is DH birthday.. AF is not technically due until the 20th but might as well try that day.
What brand does everyone recommend for testing early? The strongest one you can get in Canada?

Hi dear! I have added you! Im doing good, just waiting our our first foster baby. Ovulated Saturday so fingers crossed.

thank you so much! Congratulations on becoming foster parents! What an amazing gift you can give a child! I have my fingers crossed for you. ♡

Hi everyone! Can you add me for July 19. That is DH birthday.. AF is not technically due until the 20th but might as well try that day.
What brand does everyone recommend for testing early? The strongest one you can get in Canada?

Do you have First Response (6 days sooner) tests?

Do you have First Response (6 days sooner) tests?

I am sure we have that brand.. Are there different types they do or are they all 6 days before AF? Think I might get a double pack just incase.

Just caught this thread! Official test date is July 4th, however we have been testing since 6dpo :blush:

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!!

I really want this bfp this cycle! I have had enough of bfn!!!
Why cant I just get pregnant so easy, Like it "says how it is" :(
Sorry ladies for my little vant..

<3

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!!

<3

I feel the same way as u

I know :(

Its supposed to be, sex then pregnant :dohh:

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!!

<3

I feel you, weve been trying 2 years. Have never seen a bfp. Lost my left tube. Spent over 20,000 in fertility drugs that never worked. Tried everything possible but ivf which we cant afford. Just be blessed you have a little one, it could be worse :)

Dannixo I cant imagine and my heart breaks for you. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dannixo
Can't believe it cost u so much here in Quebec all fertility treatment is free including invitro which I couldn't believe but it's helped so many struggling with trying to have a baby

It will happen for u and I know it can be frustrating even me I should be happy with whatever I have but when u want a baby or another one it's hard to just ignore it
:dust: for everyone

Dannixo
Can't believe it cost u so much here in Quebec all fertility treatment is free including invitro which I couldn't believe but it's helped so many struggling with trying to have a baby

It will happen for u and I know it can be frustrating even me I should be happy with whatever I have but when u want a baby or another one it's hard to just ignore it
:dust: for everyone

I dont have insurance

Hi all:wave:

Please add me for the 25th. I've started my first round of Clomid and since it's only cd4 I'm praying July goes by fast!

Fx'd!

It's tough for people in the stated for fertility treatments because we don't need insurence in Quebec to get it all of it is free except for the annitial test which is maybe 200$ Max

Hi, I'm new to the forum. Can I please join. Think I will be testing July 18th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->