July Firework's 50 Tester's 13 BFP's

Wow so many BFPs! Congratulations ladies! Hoping this is a record month of BFPs x

Congratulations ladies! Gives me hope after 2 years trying and never seeing a bfp this could be our month.....

Wow congrats on all the bfps rolling in!!! :happydance: :dust:

Afm: was camping this weekend and forgot my thermometer!! :dohh: feel so stupid and had a big temp hike on Friday so my crosshairs came back too! But still for cd10 as O date.. :shrug: just seems way too early.. But a good sign as we did bd the night before. Sucks I forgot my thermometer though as was interested to see what my temps did over the weekend. Do you think it will really mess up my chart missing two days?? :cry:

Looking forward to seeing everyone's bfp this month an no wicked witch xxx

Omg haha nice bulk bfps there :)
Congrats ladies xxoo

Congrats to all the bfps. Please add me for the 20th. I am due for af on the 19th. I read through these threads every month figured it was time I join in. Question. Had pains on friday the 4th. Had sex two days before this. Timed right?

:witch: got me today :sad1:, on to the next cycle. Going to try temping and stressing less...

3Omummy :hugs:
I think my af will be arriving soon too :(

Sticky Egg!!! Congratulations! I have had two cp's since we last spoke :(
I see you have had several also :(. Sorry momma...

I pray for stickiness for us ALL and Congratulations to all the ladies on their BFPs!

What a great start to this month!

Baby Dust. :dust::dust::dust:

So... I'm not due for AF until the 13th... I can't stop peeing on these sticks... I try to relax, but I can't even sleep at night! Thinking I need to test with every meal of every day because I need to see some progression... I can't stop. Anywho... Here is my :bfp:

I am praying for sanity and stickiness these next few weeks :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 12
Congratulations!! Hoping its a sticky!

So many BFPs, hope some of this luck is going to rub off onto us ladies still waiting :p x

So... I'm not due for AF until the 13th... I can't stop peeing on these sticks... I try to relax, but I can't even sleep at night! Thinking I need to test with every meal of every day because I need to see some progression... I can't stop. Anywho... Here is my :bfp:

I am praying for sanity and stickiness these next few weeks :wacko:

Congratulations!

Hellp guys can I join in?

Im 8 dpo today . And Im a little hopeful and a little concerned.

This cycle I got (sorry for the tmi) a yeast infection right after ovulation. Its the first time ive had one in about a year and a half. So that was all cleared up by around 5 dpo.

Last night my CM was literally like milk which is unusual for me . But not sure if it could have been related to the yeast infection?

And now this morning when I went to the washroom and wiped I had a streak of light pink spotting Im hoping its implantation bleeding. I had one other cycle with mid LP spotting about 9 months ago and unfortunately it turned out to be nothing. So I dont want to become too excited.

Oh and I are on our 11th cycle of TTC ... im really ready for this BFP

This cycle I got (sorry for the tmi) a yeast infection right after ovulation. Its the first time ive had one in about a year and a half. So that was all cleared up by around 5 dpo.

Last night my CM was literally like milk which is unusual for me . But not sure if it could have been related to the yeast infection?

And now this morning when I went to the washroom and wiped I had a streak of light pink spotting Im hoping its implantation bleeding. I had one other cycle with mid LP spotting about 9 months ago and unfortunately it turned out to be nothing. So I dont want to become too excited.

Welcome what day would you like to be added?

Welcome what day would you like to be added?

AF Is due on Sunday the 13th. Ill test on the 14th if its late xx

Oh I've been getting bfns and AF should be here in a few days!

Congratulations all you ladies with BFPs!!!! What a fab run on here when i signed into this thread this morning :)

AF was due last friday (4th) no sign of AF yet, but getting BFN on cheap pregnancy tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->