• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Firework's 50 Tester's 13 BFP's

Hi all, thought I'd join you! I'm pretty new to BnB and new to TTC. DH and I just got married on June 7th and this is my first cycle off BCP so I'm not even sure what my cycles should look like yet, but I'm hopeful anyway. Judging by OPK, I should have ovulated today or tomorrow so I'm counting Saturday as one dpo and will be testing July 18 (although probably before cause I'm crazy!) :)

Welcome :) We share the same wedding date...We just celebrated our 4th anniversary. Congratulations :)

Canadabear: It sounds like you are getting close! My temp dropped right before it spiked after O, so hopefully that is a good sign for you!

Cdex: Welcome to BnB and congratulations on getting married!

30mummyof1: I hope your sleep gets adjusted back to normal soon! Also, I'm hoping the cramping is a good sign for you! I look forward to your test!

Eline: I'm sorry about the bfn! How many dpo are you? Hopefully it's just too early still!

Kaiecee: Hopefully that dip in your chart is implantation!:winkwink:

:bfn: for us. If she was pregnant, she's not anymore. Not sure we'll be able to try this month, we'll be in Colorado during her entire fertile window. We'll see, we might try just before we leave just for shits and giggles. :dust: to everyone else!

Sorry edison for bfn. hope you get a chance next month x

Ohhh noooo, Eidson! I was really cheering for you both!! I am so sorry to hear that! I am still going to hold onto some hope that there is still a chance for you two this cycle! :hugs:

But if AF comes, definitely at least give it a shot before you leave town next month! :winkwink: What part of Colorado will you be traveling to?

Edit: Oh, I'm sorry I saw on your journal that her AF came! :cry: Best of luck that you two will conceive soon!!!

Ohhh noooo, Eidson! I was really cheering for you both!! I am so sorry to hear that! I am still going to hold onto some hope that there is still a chance for you two this cycle! :hugs:

But if AF comes, definitely at least give it a shot before you leave town next month! :winkwink: What part of Colorado will you be traveling to?

She's bleeding, like profusely. AF was expected for tomorrow, so it's not that early. There's no chance this cycle...she couldn't get out of bed for two hours this morning.I think we will try this month just before we leave, it would be a day or two before her fertile window, but I'm hoping for early ovulation (like last month) and strong long living sperm!

We're visiting Colorado Springs area, her family lives there. I've never been so it'll be a good time! I haven't had any kind of a vacation in a few years, so it's much needed.

Hi all, thought I'd join you! I'm pretty new to BnB and new to TTC. DH and I just got married on June 7th and this is my first cycle off BCP so I'm not even sure what my cycles should look like yet, but I'm hopeful anyway. Judging by OPK, I should have ovulated today or tomorrow so I'm counting Saturday as one dpo and will be testing July 18 (although probably before cause I'm crazy!) :)

Welcome :) We share the same wedding date...We just celebrated our 4th anniversary. Congratulations :)

Aww Happy Belated Anniversary and thank you!

Eidson she could be having a very early mc :( that test look like an early bfp :hugs:

I bet I'm out too. Bfns and I know I didn't get enough bd in. 4 days befor O just isn't enough :(

so sorry edison :( but i hope u get to try before u leave for vaca hope you all have a great time

CONGRATS!! :bunny:
What dpo are you today miccoops? :)

Hi all! I'd like to join your July group. I am currently approx 11dpo and am waiting so patiently to test.

I'm a POAS addict so this time I gave my husband the tests to hide from me. I have two FRERs waiting for me. I'll use one on Tuesday on 14 dpo. Good luck to everyone!

miccoops81
congrats :) so happy for u

welcolm kiwi :)

Hi ladies

Can you add me for July 21st... First cycle for my second little one.

Congrats to all you ladies that got your BFP and good luck to the rest if us! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->