July IVF cycle start

That is such horrible news, longing :cry: So sorry sweetheart. Take care and lots of love to you :hugs:

Kat - did I understand well that you got one embie of the cycle? It's not a bad result if it is a good quality one :) I got only one out of my cycle too and was pretty gutted when I first heard about it... hey! It may be the one! :happydance: Are they aiming for a three or five day transfer?

Hi hopping, only one was mature to inject via ICSI and that one didn't fertilise so no embies and no transfer for me.

Hoping it's all going well for your pregnancy.. x

Longing I am thinking of you and hope your recovery is swift x

Oh Kat... So sorry it didn't work out. Big hugs to you hun :hugs:

I am good. Just reached the 3 month threshold so hopefully can start enjoying this soon. Its been quite nerve wrecking with havibg had bleeding for most of the past 3 months but things seem to be alright.

Lots of love to you all <3

At that's great news still hoping! You give us hope!

I have not left the house in 9 days. I don't think that has ever happened before. Physically getting better, I can move around a lot more. But emotionally I feel a bit broken. Have asked for some extra time off work to try and put myself together again. Such an abrupt end. They removed my tube too which was damaged, they said it would have ruptured anytime. I was quite sick after the op. it has been hard to get my head around it all. Anyway hope you guys are doing much better. Big love xxx

Take your time longing and Must have been horrible and so sad for you x

Good news hopping I'm sure that little bub is fine.

AFM I'm on Day 1 so about anither few weeks and here I'll go again.

Oh longing... take care sweetheart :cry: Do they have any counselling you could access? Through my treatment they did mention counselling to me several times and if things didn't work out I was definitely going to make an appointment. It may help with the emotional side of it all... it's so so hard... hang in there... heaps of hugs to you :hugs:

Kat - is good you don't have to wait too long for the next round. Now that they know how your body responds to the drugs they will be able to get it right. Fingers and toes x'ed for you that this is the one!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->