July IVF cycle start

Thank you! They put two in! One was great quality and one good. Because they only freeze great quality ones they put it in as they couldn't freeze it! The others didnt make it. This 2ww is going to feel long!!!

I have my finger x'ed for you for a sticky bean... or two!! All the best, longing! :happydance:

Congrats longing.. all the best for the 2ww and a good result to get to transfer with two :)

Thanks guys! Hope you are doing well. Trying not to go mad now!! First day was hard, but yesterday was easier. Could get on with things!! I was woken up last night to really sharp pains in that area. Different to anything I've had before.

Also this morning my blood pressure must have dropped like a stone as I felt really light headed and sick, I had to lie down again to stop me fainting! Wondering of its the progesterone? If I should contact the centre about it?

Hmm sharp pains might be implantation...exciting!

I would give a call about the feeling faint, definitely.

Thanks guys! Hope you are doing well. Trying not to go mad now!! First day was hard, but yesterday was easier. Could get on with things!! I was woken up last night to really sharp pains in that area. Different to anything I've had before.

Also this morning my blood pressure must have dropped like a stone as I felt really light headed and sick, I had to lie down again to stop me fainting! Wondering of its the progesterone? If I should contact the centre about it?

Fully agree with Kat there... the sharp pains could very well be implantation... I had crazy sharp pains on one side when I had mine!
Any weird symptoms like the dizziness do contact the clinic though as you don't want to be having any reactions to the meds and they do have alternatives if something is making you not feel good... Finger x'ed and get LOTS of rest!!!! :sleep:

Hope you are well ladies.

First day of down regging today. Started to clear out the spare room in case it needs to become a nursery. Wierd feeling!

Longing hows those twinges coming hope you are feeling better x

Oh good work Kat! Hope it all goes well! Hope you are doing well still hoping xx

Lots of twinges going on!! Trouble is can never guess what they are, if only the twinges came with labels so you knew what was going on, haha! Had a major one last night. Just 8 days to go....

Rang the clinic and they just said to rest and eat a bit more. I felt a bit rough all Monday. But apart from the odd dizzy spell and a couple of waves of nausea feeling much better since.

Lots of baby dust to you, Kat... I hope there is a new wee 'room mate' on the way to fill that room soon! :dust:

All good symptoms so far, longing!!!... just a wee tip... whatever you do DON'T SNEEZE!! I had the craziest cramps ever every time I sneezed :rofl: (funny now but I wasn't exactly laughing at the time...lol)

Ooo sounds promising longing!

Thanks hopping, how far along is your bean? What colour do you think your room will be :)

8 weeks today... Still a bit anxious as I have been spotting brown since week 6 on and off... Just have to wait and keep hopping it's all fine :thumbup:

Being quite likely the only baby we will have, I secretly would love to have a little girl... But of course if its a boy I am not to return him :haha:

Have a lovely week all!! <3

Hopefully it's all fine Still Hoping. I think that is normal. But it's so hard not to worry when we've already been though so much xx

Well this is weird! During yesterday my swelling from the ec finally came down. To reveal this lump! It's right between my hips and when I lie down it sticks out like my hips! Properly freaking me out! It's way too early for anything to show isn't it. So wondering what it could be?!

Hopefully it's all fine Still Hoping. I think that is normal. But it's so hard not to worry when we've already been though so much xx

Well this is weird! During yesterday my swelling from the ec finally came down. To reveal this lump! It's right between my hips and when I lie down it sticks out like my hips! Properly freaking me out! It's way too early for anything to show isn't it. So wondering what it could be?!

Just saw your message... that's so weird, longing... did you right the nurse to ask? Could it be a reaction in the area where you were injecting? It's definitely too early to show... I hope everything else is going well!! :hugs:

Oh wow! Does it disappear when you press on it? Might be a hernia? So wierd.

Hopping 8 weeks along well that is a good start do you have a scan soon? I hope the spotting is nothing. There would be lots in there so you would think little spots aren't a big deal.

How are you doing Kat? Do you get any side affects?

It's gone down now, might have just been some internal swelling apparently, looked dead strange for a while!!

Not sure I could feel more emotions at once! My younger brother became a dad this morning. My parents first grandchild. I feel so happy for them, and its going to be great being an aunty, and she is a beaut but also sad it's not been us yet. Still hoping this cycle works for us. I think I'm still hanging on to that for now. Not sure how I will cope if we have a failed cycle. Just have to take each day I suppose. Anyway we are not there yet, still hope!!

Hey longing, yes I am feeling depressed and angry feom the synarel, impatient and irritated. Also AF is due tomorrow or tuesday so that makes the emotions worse. Stimming will start next week and that will make me even worse. I am struggling to just keep calm and function and it hasn't been a wek yet... oh dear..

I think those twinges and tiredness are a great sign for you longing. I have everything crossed for you that this is a success. You've come so far. When do you have your test?

Oh no Kat! Hang on in there. You are doing great. It's a tough journey It'll all be worth it, it will xxx

Arr thank you x hope so! I did do a home test the other day, bit too early really but I'm sure I saw the faintest of lines, but could just be willing it to be there! I'll not believe it until a proper line appears. Thursday is my official test day x

Did another test this morning and nothing. I suppose it is still a bit early. (Clinging on!) I don't think I will bother now until my test on Thurs.

Oh Kat that's not good :( Hang in there and keep focusing that you are in this journey for a reason... It will be all worth it in the end :hugs:

Longing... you are probably not going to know till your beta anyway... I tested two days before mine and got a negative too... and wish I didn't coz it made me a bit anxious... best thing is to have patience and wait for the day (I know, easier said than done :haha:)

Baby dust to you two!!!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"