July IVF cycle start

Hi ladies, well tomorrow will be day 1 for me and stimming will commence Wednesday. I do feel better now AF has started you know my hormones have become a little bit normal.

Longing if Thursday is your OTD it is still very early so negative would be normal. Still doesn't help though does it. I hate waiting for a beta. IVF is all about getting to the next stage.

I went to pottery barn in the city today. Such gorgeous things for little kids and babies. I am trying not to get excited as I was so badly let down the last few times with awful results. But I just can't help but feel a little excited.

Glad you are feeling better :) I think we need those moments of excitement and fluttery feelings to help get us through. After all, this could finally be it!!

Thanks you are right. Though since yesterday all symptoms seemed to have eased. I'm trying not to worry about it.... just 2 days to get through

Well tomorrow is the day. Though I don't think I need to bother anymore. Started spotting today, so I imagine that's it. Gutted. We will go again though

It's official. It hasn't worked. Gutted. We will go again, but I'm guessing it'll be Christmas before we can start again :-( gutted.

Thank you ladies. Though I got a phone call later in the day to say my bloods came back showing a very low pregnancy hormone level. So I have to go back after the weekend for another test.

Well I don't think I need to wait until Tues now. AF has shown her unwelcome head :-( what a 24 hours!! Hope you guys are doing well xx

Oh longing.... so sorry...

I'm on day 3 of injections and have first blood test Tuesday.

So sorry, longing... :hugs:

I hope the round goes very well for you, Kat :thumbup:

Take care ladies xxxxx

How's things? I feel like I'm in the longest waiting game ever!! Went back for my blood test, a bit grumpy to be honest. Thinking what the point was as I obviously lost what was there. Only to discover that my pregnancy hormone levels had risen significantly! They didn't seem to know why and I have to wait a week (until tues) for another blood test to find out what my levels are doing by then. Talk about being left in limbo!! No idea what to think!!

Oh wow! I wonder what's going on longing? It might be tmi for you to explain but was it a normal AF or light? I hope this is good news for you :) did you poas again?

AFM i will probably have EC tues. I have 5 good follies all between 15 to 18 mm today. A blood test tomorrow and i think it will be trigger tomorrow night.

Good luck with the ec, hope you get lots of lovely ones :) tues is where it's at then! AF was short but seemed heavy so was sure that was it. Looking forward to knowing either way now, this limbo thing is horrid. The 2 weeks is bad enough without it being any longer!

That sure is limbo! Well EC is on Wednesday. 5 follies counted so lets see how many eggs. I am hoping for 5.

Thinking of you longing and I hope your numbers are up :)

Hoping for the 5 for you. A good number xx

Well my numbers have gone up again. But not by enough. So I have to go in for a scan to rule out an ectopic. Either way it is not viable :-(

Thank you longing xx I'll let you know tomorrow if I got my 5.

Sad news longing about your numbers. Also sad it might be an ectopic. What a nightmare xxx

Hi longing, I only got two eggs from EC and found out today only one was mature, the other was injected but did not fertilise. So that's the end for me for this time around. All the best x.

Oh Kat :-( I'm so sorry. Heartbreaking. Sending much love xxx

Just for the update. I am awaiting surgery now to remove an ectopic :-(

Awww sad news longing. May your recovery be speedy. X Bless you and the little angel that couldn't make it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->