July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Lovely scan pick Brandi!

I had my OB appointment today and I got to hear the heartbeat. It was so nice to hear after having a few days of disappearing symptoms.

I have three weeks until my 12 week ultrasound! I cannot wait.

Welcome little lotus and mac! :flower:

Yay for heartbeats, Brandi and Krissie! :baby:

Congratulations on scans and heartbeats :).

10 weeks down, 30 to go. 1/4 of the way there :D

Krissie, so glad you got to hear the heartbeat. That gives me hope too as I'm about as far along as you and also have disappearing symptoms. I've read and heard a lot of reassuring things, mainly courtesy of the lovely linnypops on this very thread, but I think until I hear a heartbeat I will also have a little worry in my head. Next scan is on the 19th so trying to do my best to just be positive in the meantime, but it's hard! The only reassurance I have that there's a bean in there is achey boobs that I get half way through the day and onwards - and ridiculously sensitive nipples. No longer needing to pee in the middle of the night, feeling as thirsty, or feeling nausea which were my main symptoms. I don't even get round ligament pain anymore, just a general aching in my tummy area.
I hope I'm just reading into it all too much, as I was reassured, I have a 98.5% chance that everything will be ok!

Today is a very sad day for South Africa...

Our beloved Nelson Mandela passed away last night...

Everybody has a sense of sadness today, candles are being lit, all over the office, and it is just a very sad time.

Today I am having a hollywood done, as I have found that I can no longer shave, as I am way to sensitive down there....

Im scared and nervous all in one....

Tymeg, if you are too sensitive to shave then you may find a Hollywood very painful. I find it painful at the best of times. Haven't had any waxing done since getting my BFP as I can't bear the thought of the pain!

I usually have the hollywood, as I can handle the pain, but that was before I got the BFP,

But after I was scared, so i started shaving again, but it gets so inflamed, and sore, and I break out in a rash.

So my only option is to wax.

A little bit of pain, for 6 weeks of no hair :)

Morning ladies! Catching up on my Grey's Anatomy from last night before the kids wake up for the day, probably in an hour. Also doing laundry, because I discovered this morning that it's RED day at school and of course, all the kids red shirts are dirty. Think I'll JUST get them out of the dryer before they have to leave.

Then I have to go to court for a friend this morning who is currently in rehab and give a statement and such, then wait for her new court date. I'm so glad she went in to rehab voluntarily...looks WAY better on her, but her boyfriend, who got her addicted, is trying to frame everything on her. It's a HUGE mess.

What is a Hollywood? Is it the same as a Brazilian?

I was so sad to hear about Nelson Mandela. What a great man. His legacy will live on.

9 weeks today for me :) sorry for the TMI but I am soooooo constipated. I had the opposite problem earlier on, I'm not sure which was worse! This is definitely more uncomfortable. Think I'll pick up some fruit juice later and see if that helps xx

Morning girls!
Krissie that's great news that you heard the HB! It's so reassuring isn't it?
TyMeg, RIP Mandela! What an incredible man!
Bradi sorry to hear about your friend! That's very tough for you (and yr friend!)

AFM I have a scan on Monday! Have been counting down the days!
Has anyone got a little bump yet?? My tummy is pretty big ATM in the evening, but disappears by the morning!! X

Brandi, the brazillian, is when they leave a landing strip, but hollywood, is when they remove everything.

Im done now, just finished up, and now I got the shakes.....

Need to get something to eat, I am so hungry now.....

I have a bump, but Im not sure if it is just fat, or a real bump LOL,
at the bottom of my tummy and the top is getting firm.

Sunflower, try increasing your water intake. However many glasses you drink now, add a glass or two through the day and see if that gives you any improvement.

rooster, she's a tough girl and she'll pull through. All of her friends abandoned her after they found out about her addiction, so she needs someone by her side. She's pissed at me right now, because I was so scared for her and how out of control the addiction was getting, and I approached her parents (who already had their own suspicions) but I know once she gets through this and recovers and gets sober, she'll see who her true friend was and she'll forgive me...and even if she never does, I'd rather lose the friendship than the friend.

Post a belly pic, tymeg! We love belly pics on this page!

Tymeg, have you told the salon you are pregnant? I mindlessly dropped it into conversation as the lady was about to start my bikini wax - and she refused to wax me in that area until I am out of first trimester! Seemed a bit overcautious to me but I respected her decision.

And RIP Mandela :(

Sun_Flower, I have a fresh juice every morning as well as drinking 500ml of water every hour or so and that has really eased my constipation problems.

Brandi, that situation sounds very stressful. Sounds like you are doing the best thing. Your poor friend!

Preggo symptoms have suddenly come back! Had a deadline for an essay this morning so I didn't drink much water since getting up, when I had to head to the post office to send off my essay I started feeling dizzy and nauseous.. and now the John Lewis advert just started and I feel like crying. :haha:

I try to drink 8 glasses of water a day, but find it hard. Drinking water makes me more nauseous and makes me gag...unless it's very cold. But I pull it off, somehow, miraculously, because I know it needs to be done. Baby needs water, right? Haha

K...must get some kidlets ready for school and myself ready for court.

yeah, I told her that I a preggies, she said she has never had a client, that stopped waxing while pregnant,

Its actually much more safer option than shaving.

Because you can cut yourself shaving, and the bacteria then travels in your blood stream etc,

She was very gentle with me though today, and said she will monitor my skin, because I have been getting dry patches all over my body, but mostly on my face.

I was so scared, but Im glad I did it, 6 weeks, and no pain, I will take any day.

I cried last night while watching brothers and sisters, because robert died, and I swear I have watched all those episodes before, but burst into tears again....

We sold our very 1st car we bought together, and when they came to fetch it, I stood outside and balled my eyes out, I felt like my heart was getting ripped from my chest...

Im to emotional, nauseous, and now dizzy to that as well.

I have a phobia of even just shaving down below ha ha. I do want to be tidy, who knows how ha ha x

NT scan booked after a bit of chasing and asking the lady very nicely. Booked for 27th December when I will be 13 weeks. My last scan was 9 weeks, my next scan is 11 weeks.,.,, I could get used to these fortnightly scans!!

Today I woke up with a hard belly. I can now just about feel my uterus, or at least the sensation that its fuller and harder in pelvis. 3rd time mummy with a extra sac taking up space is probably the reason I'm feeling things so early.

Prune juice is meant to be good when your bunged up, but I can't imagine it tasting brilliant.

I can't really imagine getting a wax. Mostly because I always always have my children with me. "Mummy, why is the lady taking away your fluffy butt?". Easier just to shave for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->