July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Morning ladies! I forget a lot of us aren't in the same time zones, you guys are up chatting away while i'm sleeping in the US. Always fun to catch up when i get to work though!
Last night i was using the doppler and having a hard time. I kept thinking i found the heartbeat but it was slow, but just kind of shrugging it off to DH cause i didn't want him to think i was worried. I tried again later and found the heartbeat in more centered than last week. Which shows the baby is growing. :) The heart was thumping along at 166. <3 :cloud9:

As for constipation, i have been eating prunes every morning. They don't taste too bad. Eat one serving on an empty stomach (if i eat them in the evening i get WICKED gas!).

Woke this morning with a little bump. Could be bloat, not too sure. And its too warm here to wear my fleece today, so i will try to continue to tug at my scrubs and hide my bump/bloat.

Headed North tonight to see my family and the newest addition, my niece. Very exciting!

I've got a bigger belly but my app says that's it's probably because your colon slows and bulges. I'm having such salt cravings and normally I want sweet thing. also finding orange juice is making me queasy so off that now :(

Great scan Brandi!
Yay to heartbeats!
I am also constipated which is adding to my pregnancy bloat/belly. Not helped by the fact I had my second baby only 4 months ago and have zero stomach muscles to hold it in. I am quite petite and normally a uk size 8 so this belly is a giveaway. Baggy tops for me!

I had booking appt with midwife today and I told her I wanted cvs testing but she hD no clue how to organise it as normally you don't get that unless you come back high risk after 12 week scan. Trying to sort it out myself as don't want to miss the window for testing and christmas holidays etc will mean less appointments available

Ouch to the waxing!

What is the CVS testing?

I have an appointment for the 1st week in January, for the 13 week scan at the fetal assessment centre, to check for any abnormalities.

let the jealousy/cheating dreams begin! I'm not this way when i'm NOT pregnant so i totally blame it on the hormones (I told my DH this morning and he gets upset). I hate the dreams that are so real that you wake up and you're mad at your husband. He's the most loyal person i know and he would never do that but i remember being really paranoid when i was pregnant last time around. so annoying!

Morning girls!
Krissie that's great news that you heard the HB! It's so reassuring isn't it?
TyMeg, RIP Mandela! What an incredible man!
Bradi sorry to hear about your friend! That's very tough for you (and yr friend!)

AFM I have a scan on Monday! Have been counting down the days!
Has anyone got a little bump yet?? My tummy is pretty big ATM in the evening, but disappears by the morning!! X
My scan is on Monday too :) I'm so excited !! Good luck for it !!

Hahaha in the week after my bfp I had dreams my hubby was an idiot and woke up in a mood haha x

I get the really vivid dreams too. Hubby recently asked if I ever have any nice dreams about him.
Heading home early after being sent home due to having an overwhelming migraine and my bus is packed :(

Hi ladies! Hope all of you are doing well. I actually got in my for my scan today instead of Monday and my due date has changed to July 30th! We heard and saw the heartbeat it was 125bpm and measured at 6 weeks and 2days. Most amazing feeling ever. Can't wait to hear about everyone's scans :)

7 weeks today :) another week down! :happydance: probably had my worst MS day yesterday ever. Was nauseous, weak, exhausted and headachey all day.

TyMeg- I shaved recently, first time since BFP and omg, rashy and uber sensitive. This is my usual routine and never get issues... The increased sensitivity makes sense now! :dohh:

Yay for Monday scans! I am right along with Rooster and Moltal! Can't wait!

Good luck in court, Brandi :(

Evening ladies,

Well after worrying myself silly that something had gone wrong (for no particular reason other than the fact that I just don't feel pregnant!), we had a scan today. Everything was fine and the little one was measuring bang on 9+1, although the yolk sac only measured 9. HB was 180bpm (roughly calculated by the doctor counting the number of beats per eye in 10 secs). So, nothing to worry about at least for the rest of today! OH said he was sure i'd be worrying about something else soon. Busy working through a book of baby names now as we're really struggling to come up with any boy's names that we like.

I was really bloated during the last two weeks, but have increased my water intake and started drinking Actimel every morning and my tummy seems to be going down. Being back home rather than on holiday also seems to be helping. I've lost 1lb already just through eating normally!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-12-06 at 17.12.15.png
    Screen Shot 2013-12-06 at 17.12.15.png
    204.6 KB · Views: 11
No, my second Cheska but the first picture was so bad i didn't post it! It was at 6+1 and just looked like a tiny blob tucked right into the corner of the sac. Today's was much better. I can't stop looking at the little arms and legs. Can't wait to have my next one. It's amazing how quickly they develop. Can't believe it's only 50 days old!

What is the CVS testing?

I have an appointment for the 1st week in January, for the 13 week scan at the fetal assessment centre, to check for any abnormalities.

CVS is an invasive test for certain chromosomal abnormalities. With my last daughter I had routine screening which is blood tests and nuchal fold measurement. Results came back low risk but she had downs syndrome which wasn't detected so this time I want a diagnostic test. I am obviously worried about the risk of miscarriage tho so more stress!

Frustrated, I'm right there with you on not really feeling pregnant these days. Some days I have nausea, acide reflux and sleepless nights but other time I'm perfectly ok. I'm still bloated enough to get me outta my reg clothes. I just try not to think about lack of symptoms too much and be greatful I'm not puking my brains out all day or something.

I know the arms and legs are too cute. Got me excited about my next scan. At 7+4 it literally looked like a jelly bean and didn't even get offered a pic!

I don't really feel preg either. My main symptom is being tired. Bit like you rooster have a right paunch going on at night and disappears in the am.

Great scan, frustrated! Love the little arm buds!!

I will be having all the possible testing done as well due to my 'advanced maternal age' lol....

For any of you ladies in the US who feel brave enough to buy some maternity wear before the end of the first trimester, you might want to check out Gap. I picked up 6 tops (a mixture of long and short sleeves) and a pair of summer shorts for about $80 the other day. The shorts were my best bargain at $7.97! :happydance:

Thanks Frustrated1! Was that online or in store? I was thinking about looking for some tops that will be able to double for maternity and nursing.

I had my first ultra sound this week, and I've finally gotten around to scanning them! Here are a few :) Dating my LMP had me at 9 weeks, but I was measuring a few days behind since I have long cycles.

Attachments

• Amy1.pdf
    74.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Amy2.pdf
    90.9 KB · Views: 11
Finally I've actually booked a scan it's at 11 weeks exactly I'm so nervous though but I can't wait!!! Not long to wait but I hope this week goes FAST!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->