July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Thanks Frustrated1! Was that online or in store? I was thinking about looking for some tops that will be able to double for maternity and nursing.

It was in their Union Square store in San Francisco. There was a section tucked away in one corner with the children's sale clothes. Well worth having a look. They also had 30% off a lot of their current range too.

Great scan. Looks like you are due around the same day as me (10th July?)

Thanks Frustrated1! Was that online or in store? I was thinking about looking for some tops that will be able to double for maternity and nursing.

It was in their Union Square store in San Francisco. There was a section tucked away in one corner with the children's sale clothes. Well worth having a look. They also had 30% off a lot of their current range too.

I was just in SF yesterday, wish I had known. I go back next Thursday, hopefully they'll have something still :D

I was just in SF yesterday, wish I had known. I go back next Thursday, hopefully they'll have something still :D

You might want to try the pea in a pod store on Stutter Street too. Whilst more expensive they had quite a few tops reduced to 19.99 and which were then buy two get one free. All the sale stuff is at the back of the store. Good luck!

Thanks! I would have been looking around the women's section, but I'll have a look in Baby Gap when I do some Christmas shopping.

I think my due date is going to be pushed to 7/13 or 7/14, because I was measuring a few days behind. Still pretty close though!

Anyone else barely eating? I just can't face food, I'm only really eating one meal a day (but taking pregnacare). I ate a bit of lunch today, but it's made me feel sick. We are cooking a lovely tea, and I just don't want to eat it haha.

I am sick after I have a shower every morning, but it's just stomach juices (lovely).

Luckily, I have plenty of fat stores haha. I weighed myself yesterday and I've lost 3lb's.

I had been feeling wonderful, but since Thursday night I've been getting nauseous. I really don't have an appetite, and lots of foods are turning me off. I made a big omelet for DH and I to split yesterday with kale, red peppers, and cheese, and I took one bite then pushed my plate away :(

I've been okay with breads (so I'm making sure I have whole grain options) and juicy sweet things like watermelon, apples, and bell peppers.

I've not been eating much just eating what I can when I can! I managed to eat a children's size bowl of cereal for lunch and it was an achievement lol.

I've not had any morning sickness but I have nausea BAD lol I too have lost weight I lost 12lbs but put 2 back on after eating pizza a few days ago which made me horribly constipated urgh

I do need to lose weight to be honest, but I was eating healthy since the BFP haha.

I was barely able to eat anything yesterday. I had a handful of party mix and 6 chicken wings the whole day cuz I felt so sick

Welcome YoungandTTC! :flower:

Had a pretty good day yesterday, was able to eat good too! I always feel better when I force foods down. It really does help.

Looking so forward to my first scan on Monday! :happydance:

Welcome YoungandTTC! :flower:

Had a pretty good day yesterday, was able to eat good too! I always feel better when I force foods down. It really does help.

Looking so forward to my first scan on Monday! :happydance:

I'm always stuffing my face, I literally have No symptoms at all (which I'm not complaining about) but its OK since I saw the baby's heart beat yesterday :D Yesterday I had cereal in the morning, then yogurt and fruit, then a jalapeno bagel with jalapeno cream cheese, then a cinnamon roll with tea, enchiladas and then ice-cream. lol :dohh:

Good luck on your scan Monday and keep us posted! :hugs:

My appetites still good and I've got no sickness and only mild nausea. What I have been hit with is migraines and headaches though. I got a migraine with aura yesterday afternoon the was woken up at 2:30am with the most agonizing headache I've ever had, I'd say a 5/10 for pain, which lasted until 4:30 am and now my head has been aching all day. I'm trying to drink loads and loads buy nothing is helping. Feeling very tired and sorry for myself

Charlie, Im with you with the migraines and headaches.
I had such a bad migraines the other day, I was vomiting the entire evening, couldnt lift my head up, and couldnt fall asleep, so just laid in a dark room.
I have always suffered from migraines though, since I was a tiny tot,but now i think it just got worse.

I don't often get them and normally I just get the 'aura' with minimal pain. This morning I was in agony! :( Now I can't shift the left over headache

I was getting migraines several times a month before I got pregnant. I have only had one headache since. I am figuring that they must have been hormone induced.

Hi girls. Worked 13 hrs today and feel like I might die! Working the same tomorrow!
Astralorre I have my scan on Monday too! It's not my first scan but I get to see if they are identical or not. I think they are none identical as they are in their own little sacks.
I wish I would lose my appetite a bit! Just want up eat everything! I was the same in my last pregnancy and put on tonnes of weight! Although I found it very easy to lose after I had DS.
I'm trying to be good but crave carbs so much!
Having migraines alot which Is not good!
X

Hi girls. Worked 13 hrs today and feel like I might die! Working the same tomorrow!
Astralorre I have my scan on Monday too! It's not my first scan but I get to see if they are identical or not. I think they are none identical as they are in their own little sacks.
I wish I would lose my appetite a bit! Just want up eat everything! I was the same in my last pregnancy and put on tonnes of weight! Although I found it very easy to lose after I had DS.
I'm trying to be good but crave carbs so much!
Having migraines alot which Is not good!
X

Yay for Monday scans, Rooster!! :happydance:

Is anyone else bloated beyond belief from mid abdomen all the way down by bedtime?! So hideously uncomfortable :growlmad:

The post nasal drip and head stuffiness is also for the birds! By night-time I am usually coughing my head off! Takes forever to stop coughing and go to sleep..

yay even feeling little movements

Attachments

• 2 (480x640).jpg
    2 (480x640).jpg
    26 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member