July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Anyone else barely eating? I just can't face food, I'm only really eating one meal a day (but taking pregnacare). I ate a bit of lunch today, but it's made me feel sick. We are cooking a lovely tea, and I just don't want to eat it haha.

I am sick after I have a shower every morning, but it's just stomach juices (lovely).

Luckily, I have plenty of fat stores haha. I weighed myself yesterday and I've lost 3lb's.

hun I was exactly the same at your stage along...I still can't shower every day because I get sick... make sure its not the b vitamins in your pregnacare making you feel sick.

Astra I have the afternoon bloat and stuffy nose too! Don't really fan y any food and not eating much of it when I work out what I'd like. Not going to hurt me to lose a few pounds.

I've got definite afternoon bloat, I look huge by evening!! I'm feeling constantly nauseas and its worse if I don't eat so I'm eating constantly. I was huge when pregnant with my dd, and I reckon I'll be bigger this time! Eeeep. X

How embarrassing. Just had to go out of a clients house cause I had a faint feeling. Luckily I was with another trustworthy carer. Still I feel crap ha ha

Yes, the afternoon bloat is horrible. I'm finding it more difficult to eat too, because the thought of food makes me gag. Still no throwing up for a few weeks, just the nausea. Sorry you had to leave the clients house, toffee. It's good you had someone else there with you.

I have to be crazy, because I swear I feel movements already too, for at least the last week. It's not all the time, but it's like a poke or a glide across the inside on my right side and it'll happen out of the blue, and stop me in my tracks, just to feel it. It happens a few times a day and feels exactly like it felt like with my other three. But they were at 14 weeks, 11 weeks, and 9 weeks when I felt them, not 7.

Gonna be 8 weeks tomorrow, and then one week until Freckle is a fetus!

Hey ladies, I am sooo bloated. And now I notice every morning I am a little bit more bloated everytime I wake up. I look 12 weeks pregnant already - at least! Really worried someone is going to notice!

I know I have weak tummy muscles, but are there any other first time Mums equally as bloated? I know people who've already had babies tend to show earlier which is why I'm not asking you lovely Mums.

Momoftwoboys adorable mini bump!
I'm the same girls look normal in the morning but by the end of the day look about 6 months pregnant! X

Hey ladies, I am sooo bloated. And now I notice every morning I am a little bit more bloated everytime I wake up. I look 12 weeks pregnant already - at least! Really worried someone is going to notice!

I know I have weak tummy muscles, but are there any other first time Mums equally as bloated? I know people who've already had babies tend to show earlier which is why I'm not asking you lovely Mums.

I was the exact same with my first! The bloating was out of control and quite uncomfortable! It did eventually settle and reveal a proper bump! X

That's good to know Rooster. I cannot wait to have a genuine bump now!

I find it quite uncomfortable on the drive home from work. Not sure I can explain changing into trackie bottoms so undoing buttons and rolling down waistbands-glamorous!

Me too nessaw! I don't know if it's all in my head, but it feels like my pants are fitting more snugly around the waist after 3 pm nowadays.

And thanks to my newly picky palate, I've made it through the entire watermelon quarter I picked up two days ago!

Hi girls! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. MS found me this weekend. I thought I was lucky not get any haha. I was at my mother in laws and she doesn't know so that was fun trying to hide :(. I too am feeling bloated. I was hoping to not have to tell me work until I had to and was hoping that would be way after 12 weeks but at this pace I'll be lucky to be able to wait until 12 weeks! Yikes! Did any of you tell work earlier on?

Aw, sorry it finally caught up with you Twinmommy! I made it until last Wed or Thurs, I thought I was going to miss it too. I suppose us making it into weeks 6 and 8 is still better than nausea from day 1, right?!

I have only told one co-worker, and my work is slow enough that I'm not worried about pregnancy interrupting anything. I was planning on telling my parents and siblings on Thursday, but I might have to spill the beans tonight at dinner instead, I don't know that I'd be able to hide the nausea very well for too much longer!

I completely agree. Some of the girls have had it pretty bad! I told one co worker as well. It's nice having one person in on your secret :) that you can talk to about it! My mom knows. But nobody on dh's side. I think we will tell them at Christmas. I was going to get two big brother shirts for my 6 year olds to wear and wait until someone notices or questions it :)

Oh, that's really sweet! I've told my two brothers already (one was an accident, haha!), and I think we'll tell DH's family when they're up from Florida around Christmas, then my cousins, aunts, and uncles on Christmas as well.

I had to tell a co-worker today, just so she knew I wasn't ill. I felt awful, so faint and had to sit outside for a few minutes.

I was bloated with my first as well, just not quite as much or as early. It's really getting me down actually because I know it's just bloating and fat from the constant eating and not a baby bump. This morning I cried because I have no clothes I can wear, loads of my tops and t shirts are tight so look awful on me with a big bump. So hubby said he'd take me shopping and buy me some clothes, but when we got there I felt so awful I couldn't be bothered to look argghhhhhh!

I honestly thought mine was just bloating but it's still here from morning to night lol. I'm feeling a bit better today so I'm off to dr for routine check for my severe morning sickness then off to the shop to buy some pants that don't feel like I'm strangling my stomach!

Ladies I hate to butt in but the image you are using in your signatures is quite large and if you are using other tickers with it, its taking up a lot of signature space. :flower: Theres been quite a few edited today and I now realise it's from here so I thought I would let you all know to bear this in mind. You could make the image smaller or drop other tickers.

I've got off to with the ms lightly too I'm almost 11 weeks and still not been sick. I'm kinda worried that it will catch up with me with a vengeance lol, I'll keep my fingers crossed it will be ok though :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->