July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

I thought it might make our signatures too large. Maybe we can get it resized by the lady who made it? Xx

I completely agree. Some of the girls have had it pretty bad! I told one co worker as well. It's nice having one person in on your secret :) that you can talk to about it! My mom knows. But nobody on dh's side. I think we will tell them at Christmas. I was going to get two big brother shirts for my 6 year olds to wear and wait until someone notices or questions it :)

Nausea kicked my butt, and my bladder today. I dry heaved so badly at work today that I peed my pants. Thankfully, my uniform pants are black so no one saw. YAY PREGNANCY!!!

Ladies I hate to butt in but the image you are using in your signatures is quite large and if you are using other tickers with it, its taking up a lot of signature space. :flower: Theres been quite a few edited today and I now realise it's from here so I thought I would let you all know to bear this in mind. You could make the image smaller or drop other tickers.

I'm really disappointed that it was gone about in this way. In my opinion, we should have been given the heads up first and given an opportunity, say 24 hours, to edit our signatures rather than having the entire signature erased and disappeared. This forum loads very slowly for me, personally, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, so I had to spend 30 minutes today redoing my entire signature for two tickers and a link to my blog, when I could have spent only 2 minutes taking away the one blinkie that made it too big.

I thought it might make our signatures too large. Maybe we can get it resized by the lady who made it? Xx

I'll find the thread and ask if she can.

I was bloated with my first as well, just not quite as much or as early. It's really getting me down actually because I know it's just bloating and fat from the constant eating and not a baby bump. This morning I cried because I have no clothes I can wear, loads of my tops and t shirts are tight so look awful on me with a big bump. So hubby said he'd take me shopping and buy me some clothes, but when we got there I felt so awful I couldn't be bothered to look argghhhhhh!

Omg... This was me exactly this morning, Mrs W! I was in tears with my closet torn apart in search of something that fit to wear to brunch with friends. I finally decided on a pair of DW's jog pants and a fleece pull over but have been teary all day. I bought some things online that just haven't made it yet, but am so emotional about it. :cry: feels too early for maternity clothing but gah!! I am miserable.

I have told my supervisor and director but only bc they were in on my fertility treatment progress bc I had to miss work every month for insemination.

Yay for scan tomorrow! Good luck to all having scans tomorrow!! :hugs:

I have morning sickness to every day, through out the entire day.
But no vomiting, only some times, also dry heaving, which is horrible.
Today i have a bit of cramps also.

Urgh I've been bloated every evening but it's always gone by the morning. Well not this morning!!! Dreading putting on my work clothes.

I've been catching every bug going. My throat is like razor blades atm.

Roll on the 19th. Want to see my little beans ok!

If you go to the signatures and blinkies part of B+B there's a sticky thread at the top that shows you how to make sure your signature is the right size, I'd check that way xx

I'm really disappointed that it was gone about in this way. In my opinion, we should have been given the heads up first and given an opportunity, say 24 hours, to edit our signatures rather than having the entire signature erased and disappeared. This forum loads very slowly for me, personally, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, so I had to spend 30 minutes today redoing my entire signature for two tickers and a link to my blog, when I could have spent only 2 minutes taking away the one blinkie that made it too big

The fact that members don't consider the signature rules will only add to the fact that the forum loads slowly for you. The rules are there to help improve your forum navigation. We don't have time to pick out bits of signatures, we don't know what you would prefer to keep :shrug:

To be fair I did go out my way to find this thread after realising there wasnt just one member with such a large signature. This is why I posted here to let you all know.:thumbup:

If you go to the signatures and blinkies part of B+B there's a sticky thread at the top that shows you how to make sure your signature is the right size, I'd check that way xx

Thank you for being so understanding :flower:

Now back to the chat! :p

Morning girls! Have my scan in 3 hours! I'm quite nervous!
Hope the morning sickness is ok for you ladies today! X

Ladies, I can strongly recommend not getting a viral sickness bug whilst still suffering from pregnancy nausea. Its horrendous.

Good luck rooster!

Okay...sensitive topic. Does anyone know if orgasm in the first trimester can cause a miscarriage? I keep finding conflicting information. I've been trying to hold off, but hormones have me wanting to satisfy myself, and I finally did last night, but now I'm paranoid...no nausea today, crampiness is gone, no movements at all felt since yesterday afternoon, and I still have 11 days until the next ultrasound!

I gave in at 6 weeks and it hasn't done our bean any harm! :haha:I wouldn't worry too much about it, especially if it's a natural pregnancy.

Freckle's an at-home insemination baby with donor sperm after tubal reversal, soooo a LITTLE more than a conceived-by-sex baby :rofl:

To be honest I've avoided it since I got pregnant. Mainly because I had early bleeds last pregnancy and I remember orgasms making me crampy last time and I'd rather not risk it. I'm probably being over cautious though xx

Probably best thing to do too. I think I can manage without them the rest of the first tri.

I did ask my consultant (very embarrassing) and he said as long as we were gentle it would be fine. If you feel better abstaining though that certainly won't do any harm. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, being pregnant has ramped up my sex drive! We have been baby dancing pretty much every night and have been fine so far.

I find it quite uncomfortable on the drive home from work. Not sure I can explain changing into trackie bottoms so undoing buttons and rolling down waistbands-glamorous!

I get super bloated in the evening. I wear scrubs to work, which 99% of the time are fine. But Friday, i wore a pair that were a little too snug when i sat in the car, like pulling across the hips and lower belly. And there was over an hr of traffic (damn holiday shoppers). I was so uncomfortable, i contemplated pulling my pants down in the car. Don't worry, i didnt! I just got home all grumpy cause i had road rage from traffic and was uncomfortable. I drink LOADS of water at work (about 10 cups) and pee all day. Not sure if that is where the bloating is coming from?
Weekends i LIVE in yoga pants around the house, and leggings with a cute loose top and boots. No jeans on this girl!

10 weeks today! 2 weeks till 12 week scan! Can.not.wait. :) Still using the doppler. Bambino sounds fabulous. Was able to have my mom hear the heartbeat this weekend when we visited. :)

Sorry to hear of so much "morning" sickness and general crappiness. I have periods of feeling ok then feeling bleurgh.
My belly is really bloated and am having to avoid seeing people cos sure it's so obvious!

Wish I had a sex drive but mine has well and truly left the building

Cant wait to see pic Rooster. I've an appt Wednesday so I'm anxious for a peek at the babies. My wifey finally gave in and gave me some luvin last night but she was wanting to wait til after we asked the OB on Wednesday, tho I had already asked my RE last week and he gave me the green light for sex and walking. I dont see why what method of conception is used to base whether or not one could have sex/orgasm in the 1st tri....still a baby(ies) in there regardless of what method used to make them. Just my 2 cents.
Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I didnt do much but clean on Saturday and then grocery shop on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->