July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Regarding the big O! I have had extreme crampiness after which was awful, however figured out you can do it with no cramping at all but for me it means absolutely no tension at all, as in completely relax before and during, you sort of have to deliberately force yourself not to tense. Anyway, no cramping and once - multiple O! Since spotting there's been no more O for me but thought some of you ladies might like to try that method!

Well done Krissie, that's great!

Rooster, fab pic. You must be chuffed.

Zoie - frustrating, isn't it. I wonder if my retroverted uterus is what is causing me not to hear the HB. All I get is swooshing of the placenta and my own HB. Will try again next week. Am hoping for a scan at my clinic tomorrow (first one as others have been private). Can't wait to see the little one again. It's addictive.

Oh wow Rooster, that is a fabulous scan pic. Now I more even more anxious for mine on Wednesday. Still so hard to believe I am having twins! Is it like that for you, have to remind yourself there are 2 babies in there.

Beautiful Scan Pic Rooster.
They look all Happy and comfy in there.
:thumbup:

The more I think about it the more I'm terrified for my scan tomorrow. Most of my pregnancy symptoms seem to have vanished. No more itchy boobs, no more heartburn, no more excessive thirst or mild nausea. Trying hard not to panic now :(

Charlie, Dont stress over it. Like stated before mine has all but disappeared also.
Take it as a blessing that we're not the 12-14 week sickies.
Are little ones are giving us a break... :hugs:

Yes Charlie, definitely dont stress about it. I know I had a moment of panic right before my 7w4d scan and I thot oh shoot, I need to poas to make sure i'm still preggo! All is well with your lil bean....cant wait to see a pic of your scan!

I doubt I'll get a picture, it's an EPAU scan, I have a real one in just over a week

Symptoms tend to let up at your stage, charlie, as the hormones settle down and the placenta takes over. I'm sure all will be well.

Frustrated, it's possible. They say the same thing about early ultrasounds, that women with a retroverted uterus tend to see things later than women with a uterus in the proper position. Even with levels of 17,000, all I could see was a sac and yolk sac (I have a retroverted uterus), and they say with levels at 17,000, you should be able to see a heartbeat. Finally saw one a few days later at 6w1d.

I tried Doppler for first time today and found the heartbeat! I am 10 weeks. I got it really easily but think it's because I was well practised in how to find it from my last pregnancy. I also found you tubing it helped me get the technique but basically it was a lot lower down than I thought in the top of the pubic hair and usually in the midline below the belly button.

Loooove the scan rooster, I want twins!

Rooster, beauuuutiful scan pic! :flower:

Charlie, my symptoms have also really eased. The only thing that's remained is fatigue and slightly sore boobs (but even then, that's on and off!). It's been a couple of weeks since I had my last scan, but I have heard of a lot of women experiencing something similar so I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. Keep calm, it's better for the bean :)

Gorgeous scan, Rooster!!! You must be on :cloud9:!

Can't wait for my scan in a few hours! :happydance:

Cute bump, Brandi! No worries abt the o! I've had a couple since my :bfp: and all was fine.

I am so miserable with congestion, sneezing and coughing, you guys! I am beginning to wonder if maybe it's a cold? Just one that lasts weeks?! Lol

Oh wow Rooster, that is a fabulous scan pic. Now I more even more anxious for mine on Wednesday. Still so hard to believe I am having twins! Is it like that for you, have to remind yourself there are 2 babies in there.

I can't believe it either! I found it hard enough to believe I was pregnant again let alone two in there! I'm smaller now then this stage with my singleton!
Good luck for Wednesday! Xx

Girls thanks for the cute feedback on the twins!
Charlie, try not to worry about loss of symptoms they do tend to come and go! I felt ok yesterday and today and was very anxious about the scan but they were fine!
X

do you have blood screening where you are in conjunction with the 12 week scan to check for growth of baby and spina bifida?

I had to have one yesterday...

Ah love the bump pic Brandi

Rooster that scan is amazing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back