July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Oh my goodness Rooster, those are some cute looking little ones you've got in there!

Great bump pic Brandi!

Could I get some fingers crossed for my job outlook? Today I had a second interview for a job that would be amazing for me! I could use all the crossed fingers I can get! :)

I'm so tired tonight, and I have a headache..maybe from lack of sleep? My hockey game starts in two hours so maybe a nap, watch them game and go back to bed?

Oh wow, I thought you meant you were going to play hockey! I know a couple girls who play/played hockey with the boys, but it does seem a little "high impact" for a pregnant lady! :rofl:

I love my hockey. When I was 11, I filled in for my stepdad's team when he was missing a player, so I was on the ice (just a fun outdoor game) with a bunch of 30-somethings, lmao. I scored 2 goals, broke 3 sticks, took 4 penalties and broke a guys nose. Whoops.

Haven't played since. I'm dangerous.

But I love my Canucks! Hence why if I have a boy, his name will be Kesler.

:rofl: I'd love to see the guy going home to his wife/girlfriend/buddies or whoever and having to explain that his broken nose was from a little girl beating him up on the rink!!

Yeah, I never saw or heard what the explanation was...I was grounded for a week though because of all the sticks I broke haha :rofl:

Uber disappointed in how number like we felt at our first prenatal appointment tonight. We did get a glimpse at our peanut though! Little heart fluttering away! Just one little one thank goodness!
Pic isn't great, but you get the idea! Doc says all looks good :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 6
Had my 8 week scan as nervous as I was . Aha .. Cudnt see the heart but then gynae reassured me n howed me the heart Shes happy so far :)

I thought you meant playing hockey too haha.

Loads of luck for your 2nd interview Amalee. Sounds promising!

Astraloree - sorry you were disappointed in your experience. Glad your little bean is looking nice and healthy. I had my scan a similar gestation, didn't get a pic but from what I saw on the screen it was similar to what yours looks like. When will you next be scanned?

Morning ladies. Another early morning here. Missed my hockey game, but PVR'd it and I've heard it's a good one.

Is anyone else having trouble drinking water? I had no problem downing 8 glasses in a day but over the last week, I'm finding that even a few sips is making me nauseous and causes me to start gagging, and I feel dehydrated because of it. Any solutions on how to increase my water intake without risking bringing it back up? I'm scared that by not drinking enough that it's going to affect the baby. I worry that I haven't felt the same movements in the last two days and maybe my baby is gone. I HATE first trimester.

Loving the scan and bump pics! Despite the first trimester feeling like it'll take forever, it's also amazing how fast things progress week to week.

I have my 11+1 scan in 9 days. Counting down the days! Then it will be just under a week until I get to announce on Xmas day!

At almost 10 weeks my nervous/excited ratio is definitely moving over from 80:20 to 20:80 :happydance:

Morning ladies. Another early morning here. Missed my hockey game, but PVR'd it and I've heard it's a good one.

Is anyone else having trouble drinking water? I had no problem downing 8 glasses in a day but over the last week, I'm finding that even a few sips is making me nauseous and causes me to start gagging, and I feel dehydrated because of it. Any solutions on how to increase my water intake without risking bringing it back up? I'm scared that by not drinking enough that it's going to affect the baby. I worry that I haven't felt the same movements in the last two days and maybe my baby is gone. I HATE first trimester.

Try carrying a bottle with you and just sipping?
Your making me feel guilty I never drink enough

I have a mini-cooler sized water bottle that holds 8 glasses of water. I had been filling it every morning before work, and then finishing it by the time I go to bed, but I can't handle even half a glass of water without gagging and fighting to keep it down. It sucks!

I'm giving the bottle a shot again today and I've had a few sips from it three times now, and every time, almost immediately, I feel the water come right back up and I fight to keep it down.

I had my scan this morning and all was well. Baby wriggled away right after we got a good look but I'm really happy

All booked in with midwife. Damn thats a lot of boring paper work.

Awww all these lovely scans!! I want mine now!!! I have to wait until Thursday!!! But I'll be 11 weeks so I'm hoping we see things clearly

X

I have to wait till the 27th for mine, and then I will be 11 weeks and a bit as well....
So 17 more days to go....
I have such a headache today.... And my boobies are hurting so much :-(

My next one is next Wednesday when I'll be 11+5 and it'll be my proper dating scan. I'm looking forward to it big style

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->