July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

I've got my next one on the 20th and can't wait. I'll be 9w4d so hoping I see him moving a bit and not looking too alien-ish

My 8w they looked like a teddy bear, today they are beginning to look a lot more like a baby so 9w4d should be a pretty good image

Aw exiting that you got to see your little baba today Charlie

I'm right on the 9 day countdown with you scan buddy ;-)

Brandi, hope the water problem sorts itself out! I can only suggest like the others to take small and regular sips :shrug:

Charlie, I'm glad your mind has been put at ease :)

Cheska, what can I say? :rofl: Is yours in the afternoon as well? :haha:

Aww thats wonderful Astra and Moltal...those scans are always reassuring to the crazy things running thru our head.

Thats wonderful Charlie. We've a lot of scan this week, how exciting!
My first OB appt is tomorrow at 3, ugh have to wait all day for it. But my day should go fast as I am taking my 11yr daughter to get braces in the am, she is ready for them and has been counting down the days!

I'm gonna try flavoured water and see if that helps, and maybe I'll make my Peppermint teas bigger than a small. Peppermint tea and orange juice seems to be what I can keep down...and Similac Mom, lol.

Felt Freckle flipping turns this morning so I think he's good right now. Just gonna keep trying to force the water down...even if I can do 4 glasses, it's better than what I'm doing now.

I'm eating digestive biscuits, they seem to help. I still feel sick, but so far not vomited today :)

I find sometimes if I add lemon or lime juice to my water it helps.

Brandi - Was going to say same as Krissie! I've been hitting the lemon flavoured water big time. A hot lemon with a wee bit of sugar in the morning is also good for digestive system....not sure if you suffer constipation etc. There's a traditional lemonade I can buy in my local shop and i'm an addict now.

I really like hot lemon and honey.

I am overweight but I can sure feel a difference in my tummy. Things are getting tighter and puffier. lol

I am looking to get a belly band so I might be able to still wear my pants. Any suggestions?

Krissie..
Motherhood maturnity has some great Belly Bands. And in many colors too.
They are a little higher than other places but worth it. They dont fall apart quickly and they are comfortable. (I've washed them/layed dried them a few times now)
I bought some a few weeks ago to where with my work clothes. I have to wear slacks so just a little extra weight gets noticed and I'm small anyway so I had to start leaving button undone. They cover great and no one has noticed.

Krissie I got my bump bands from h & m though I'm in the uk.

I got away with them my whole pregnancy last time with my own trousers and jeans. Don't think that will be the case with this beanie x

Thanks girls. I will check when I go into town this weekend. I had to stop wearing my pants back before Thanksgiving. With the single digit highs right now I really need something more than my dresses and skirts.

This thread moves so fast, I've been so busy with work and guests I haven't really posted. Everyone's scans look great, good luck to those who are having their scans soon! :thumbup: Working the next 3 days as well so I'll keep checking in. Just found out yesterday that one of my really close friends is expecting too, so I'm just over the moon! I don't have my next scan until Jan. 17th, I'll be 12 weeks 2 days then.

I may have to start looking for maternity wear in a few weeks to months. As not long before I got pregnant I dropped from a 18 to a 14 so I'm growing back into a lot of my clothes

I may have to start looking for maternity wear in a few weeks to months. As not long before I got pregnant I dropped from a 18 to a 14 so I'm growing back into a lot of my clothes

I went down 4 sizes from before my first pregnancy to right before i got pregnant again but kept all of my larger clothes thinking i could wear them instead of maternity clothes but as some of them fit in the waist they are HUGE in the butt and legs and i just look sloppy. Sad, because I had nice looking jeans and pants and I wouldn't mind wearing again. I lent a friend my maternity clothes and was going to ask for them but but decided not to because they would be huge on me, too. As long as I have leggings and a pair of maternity jeans I should be good for a while. Glad I work from home and only have to 'dress up' when i go to the store!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->