July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Looking back at the thread I should have tried Brandi's soup. Sounds delicious :)

OMG that sugary drink does make you sick!!! We dont get that in NZ until 18 weeks and now they can do a blood test instead thank goodness. We have pretty much told everyone thanks to me being so sick everyone kinda just knew when I wasn't going anywhere anymore its a small area we live in. Of course with my 6 year old going to school and telling people we are having a baby didnt help much lol.

My 12 week scan is on the 23rd of December. So excited. I have my first midwife appointment next Tuesday so hoping I'll hear the heartbeat!

ive just managed to read through everyone posts and catch up. ive been MIA sorry.

im so sorry to read of the :angel: losses that have occured. my heart goes out to you and sending you lots of baby dust and positive vibes for a sticky bean in the near future. :dust:

SYMPTOMS- ive been tired but other than that i dont even feel pregnant! im not even hungry, and other than a bad gag reflex when i smell something off putting, i havent had any morning sickness or nausea.

DOPPLERS- i bought one, and think it arrived when i was 8 weeks, maybe a little before. ive found the heart beat only a couple times. but its reassuring.

SCANS- i had a dating scan at 6+5. saw heartbeat was roughly 131 bpm. our next scan is at 12 weeks on the 23rd Dec. very excited to see our little bubba again.

GENDER- as much as id love another boy, i am not finding out as we have a boy and a girl already.. my OH will know, and hopefully he can keep it a secret from me. its already killing me not knowing, but i want to try hold out until delivery day. :yellow:

WHO KNOWS- i havent told any of my family or close friends yet. my OH has told his dad. ive told a couple of girls i study with. but other than that we have a nice little surprise for everyone christmas day.

ooh i absolutely love soups so i am going to have a crack at the recipe posted. yum looks delicious.

hope you are all well and getting excited for christmas!

has anyone thought of names yet?
and anyone going to try some at home gender guess wives tales??

Attachments

• 20131111_151852.jpg
    20131111_151852.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 6
Sorry it's a late scan pic just realised I hadn't posted my 9 weeks scan on here!

Attachments

• !cid_A0 (337x337).jpg
    !cid_A0 (337x337).jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 6
Hi guys,

How is everyone going? 10 weeks today! So exciting! By the way, can someone add me to the front page, seems the switching of forums left me off the new list - due July 10.

Is anyone else announcing on christmas? How are you planning on doing it? Been thinking up ideas x

Ooh, you're due the same day as me! We are going to tell our parents on Christmas Day by giving them a scan photo each. Not sure yet whether to put in their Christmas card or whether to get a little photo frame and frame it.

All 3 sets of parents already know and my 3 closest friend couples but that's it. We're announcing Christmas day and are either going to post my next scan pic with a Santa hat on or were going to do a movie poster "coming summer 2014, the latest member of the Lovatt household" kind of thing. Depends if hubby can make a poster I like. I think I'm telling work next week which I'm terrified about if I'm honest, don't know how to tell them because I don't want to make a huge fuss but it's kind of unavoidable.

Hopeful fairy I'm two days behind you at the mo. Have dating scan a week today so could change a bit. Feeling very un-symptomatic so can't wait until next week check my little babs is ok.

We are planning to take a picture of mine/hubby/our little ones feet (in shoes lol) and a pair of booties with the caption 'the (our surname)'s are growing by two feet!' And putting it in an envelope to be opened Christmas Day. Perhaps Christmas Eve with my parents as prob won't see them the 25th.

My fat belly bump is certainly growing

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1386837078400.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1386837078400.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 16
Hi! I don't think I've posted here before. I was redirected from another forum. I guess everyone has moved here :thumbup:

I'm due July 14, according to my latest scan.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hi littlelotus

How you getting on? Hope your feeling well x

Thank you! I'm actually feeling much better. The nausea seems to have subsided and my food aversions aren't as strong. Still can't stand the idea of eating chicken though :wacko:

Hmm I'm going to guess your having a girl :)

Hi bell23 same day as me :) welcome!

Brandi that's amazing you feel freckle. Eeekk I can't wait for that it's such a nice feeling.

Welcome to all the new ladies....

I dont know what I am feeling, But I was laying on the couch last night, and I almost jumped up, because on my left hand side, by my pelvic bone, or a little higher up, it felt like a bubble and it did a somersault.... LOL...

I was so freaked out, I almost cried.....

LMAO...

Thanks for the info UK ladies. I think i'll probably just need to fill out paperwork on the day as nothing's been said about it in the notes.

Yes, thanks for all of the info :thumbup:

Is anyone else experiencing a really sore lower back? Mine is killing me today :cry:

Hi guys,

How is everyone going? 10 weeks today! So exciting! By the way, can someone add me to the front page, seems the switching of forums left me off the new list - due July 10.

Is anyone else announcing on christmas? How are you planning on doing it? Been thinking up ideas x

Ooh, you're due the same day as me! We are going to tell our parents on Christmas Day by giving them a scan photo each. Not sure yet whether to put in their Christmas card or whether to get a little photo frame and frame it.

Frustrated yay for being July 10 buddies. Your plan to announce is so how I wish I could announce :D R u using your dating scan or are you able to get an NT scan before xmas? Here in Australia I had a dating scan at 7 weeks but next one not till 12.5 weeks (The NT one) and the 7 week scan was not really baby like in appearance lol

All 3 sets of parents already know and my 3 closest friend couples but that's it. We're announcing Christmas day and are either going to post my next scan pic with a Santa hat on or were going to do a movie poster "coming summer 2014, the latest member of the Lovatt household" kind of thing. Depends if hubby can make a poster I like. I think I'm telling work next week which I'm terrified about if I'm honest, don't know how to tell them because I don't want to make a huge fuss but it's kind of unavoidable.

I really like the idea of the santa hat charlie! So cute!! :D

Hopeful fairy I'm two days behind you at the mo. Have dating scan a week today so could change a bit. Feeling very un-symptomatic so can't wait until next week check my little babs is ok.

We are planning to take a picture of mine/hubby/our little ones feet (in shoes lol) and a pair of booties with the caption 'the (our surname)'s are growing by two feet!' And putting it in an envelope to be opened Christmas Day. Perhaps Christmas Eve with my parents as prob won't see them the 25th.

Awe another adorable idea! I know what you mean about feeling reassured with the ultrasound. I have been feeling really sick yet still find it hard to believe I am pregnant lol. Cant wait till next scan when the baby looks like a baby :D

Cally - yep! I am getting sciatica twinges in the back! Boooo! Hope you feel better with it soon.

Hi ladies, it's been a while since I've posted and thought I'd update with a picture. Thought I was just bloated but starting to think twice with this photo..

Cute bump! Babydoll! :thumbup:

Sorry UK gals that I can't help with paperwork questions... :nope:

I would absolutely love to have a water birth... But with my current insurance plan, not possible :growlmad:

I totally am gonna try that soup, Brandi! Looks amazing!

I had my glucose tolerance test today. Has anyone else had to have one of those? I had to drink a little bottle of sugary syrup and have blood drawn an hour after.. I felt so sicky today :( completed knackered and grouchy! Come on second trimester!!!

I think I might have forgotten to add that there is 3 1/2 cups on broad egg noodles. I can't remember if I wrote it down, but the noodles go in right after the chicken goes in. I get BAD baby brain VERY early on.

Cute bump babydoll!!!

So a few days ago I posted on here feeling super sorry for myself that ms finally found me--I had the flu! It's been down right miserable had it since Sunday now the dh and one son has it the next won't be far behind. :( we are an anti flu shot family but didn't think that being preggo I should have maybe got it. Anyone had the flu or any other bad virus's? What did you find work for relief?

My soup, lol. I had a really bad sinus infection at 12 weeks with my son. Rest, and steam showers helped a lot.

My fat belly bump is certainly growing

Cute!

Sorry it's a late scan pic just realised I hadn't posted my 9 weeks scan on here!

ive just managed to read through everyone posts and catch up. ive been MIA sorry.

im so sorry to read of the :angel: losses that have occured. my heart goes out to you and sending you lots of baby dust and positive vibes for a sticky bean in the near future. :dust:

SYMPTOMS- ive been tired but other than that i dont even feel pregnant! im not even hungry, and other than a bad gag reflex when i smell something off putting, i havent had any morning sickness or nausea.

DOPPLERS- i bought one, and think it arrived when i was 8 weeks, maybe a little before. ive found the heart beat only a couple times. but its reassuring.

SCANS- i had a dating scan at 6+5. saw heartbeat was roughly 131 bpm. our next scan is at 12 weeks on the 23rd Dec. very excited to see our little bubba again.

GENDER- as much as id love another boy, i am not finding out as we have a boy and a girl already.. my OH will know, and hopefully he can keep it a secret from me. its already killing me not knowing, but i want to try hold out until delivery day. :yellow:

WHO KNOWS- i havent told any of my family or close friends yet. my OH has told his dad. ive told a couple of girls i study with. but other than that we have a nice little surprise for everyone christmas day.

ooh i absolutely love soups so i am going to have a crack at the recipe posted. yum looks delicious.

hope you are all well and getting excited for christmas!

has anyone thought of names yet?
and anyone going to try some at home gender guess wives tales??

Gorgeous scan pics ladies!

I'm gonna try the baking soda one on Saturday. I'm flat broke today and can't afford baking soda today, lmao. I'm also going to order Gender Maker, which is apparently 98.2% accurate at predicting the gender from 6 weeks.

MumLtd, don't forget the egg noodles like I did, haha! 3 1/2 cups that goes in right after the chicken, lmao

Hi bell23 same day as me :) welcome!

Brandi that's amazing you feel freckle. Eeekk I can't wait for that it's such a nice feeling.

I know! It's so reassuring, even if it's just once or twice a day. I feel him mostly in the morning when I'm relaxing.

Welcome to all the new ladies....

I dont know what I am feeling, But I was laying on the couch last night, and I almost jumped up, because on my left hand side, by my pelvic bone, or a little higher up, it felt like a bubble and it did a somersault.... LOL...

I was so freaked out, I almost cried.....

LMAO...

Sounds like bubs is moving! YAY!!! :happydance:

Not much new here for me. I discovered I was taking my thyroid medication completely wrong, lmao. It says to take an hour before eating, or two hours after eating. Well, I was taking it with my breakfast, lol. Fixed that now and maybe that's why I'm sleeping better and feel like I have a little more energy.

Gotta get the kids up for school 3 minutes ago, but they had a Christmas Concert last night and went to bed an hour late, so I think I'll let them sleep in a teensy bit and maybe drive them to school instead of rush them for the bus.

11 weeks today :happydance: I have my scan at 5.30 so excited to see my beany!!!!

What's these gender tests your talking about. Me no understand :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->