July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Merry Xmas Ladies, hope you all have a blessed xmas and holidays.... :)

Popping in to say merry christmas. We have now told our families and made it public knowledge on facebook. How exciting. Hope youve all had a fantastic day! Xo

Merry Christmas, we announced today and got soooo many well wishes I'm over the moon. It's been the best Christmas I've had in a long time.

What a crappy Christmas.

Tonight, I used the bathroom and when I wiped, I could literally feel my cervix. It felt like it was hanging out so I washed my hands and checked and it's literally rifht there and feels a bit open. I'm hoping it feels open only because I've had three babies before. There's no bleeding, but I also haven't felt any movements really in two days so I'm back in panic mode that something might be wrong and I really don't feel hopeful or positive.

Maybe it's just my paranoia that I jinxed myself by buying baby stuff early, but I have to wait til Friday at the earliest to be seen.

Maybe it's because my heart is heavy with grief tonight too. My friend's 5 year old son, Brady, passed away tonight. It's horrible to lose your child, but to lose him on Christmas Eve is all the more devastating.

Oh Brandi this is terrible. Hugs to you, your family and your friends. Did you ever find out about you cervix? Can you phone the ER or the midwife?

I decided to stop panicing and never went. I called the doctor and asked them to squeeze me in for an ultrasound for tomorrow, as they offered an appointment for me for tomorrow but I didn't take it because I wasn't sure I could make it with my van troubles. I figured there is no bleeding so I shouldn't panic and he could have just turned away and is kicking backwards. If he's gone, they can't bring him bacm and if he's fine, then I've just taken away from a real emergency. I'll ask about it tomorrow if they let me in for the ultrasound about the low cervix.

Also, had some popcorn and orange juice and felt a couple pokes yesterday so I think he is okay.

Morning Ladies,

hope you all had a good xmas.

I dreamt that I was breast feeding, but it wasnt my baby, and the child wouldnt swallow my milk, I was so mad when I woke up this morning, I felt like baby is not going to want to drink on me.

Anyway, I have been getting heart burn, for the past 2 days now.... And been peeing ore frequently, getting up at least 2 to 3 times during the night now.

Hope you all are well :)

Ugh. I think I can officially say that Freckle's favourite place to make me throw up is the ahower. I've puked there more than the toilet or anywhere else. I wish I could say it's almost over but if he's a bot, I'm in for another 9 weeks of this still.

Overall, it hasn't been horrible. At least I have a few days off in between nauseous and pukey days.

My cervix is low, and has been throughout so far. I have a retroverted uterus, which definitely makes it lower. After doing some research, I wouldn't worry. I panicked when I realised 4 weeks ago. And as far as I can tell (nausea wise) everything is okay.

We told our families yesterday too, everyone is excited.

I have our dating scan two weeks tomorro :) x

Hope everyone had a merry Christmas!
I had a lovely day with my girl and my baby's first Christmas.
I have got my 12 week scan tomorrow at 9am so feeling excited. I was booked in for CVS testing on Christmas eve but didn't feel good about it so cancelled. Might go for amino around 15weeks but will see how I am feeling

That's a relief to know. I have a retroverted uterus too. Thanks toffee! Glad to hear everyone is excited!!!

My mom asked me last night if I was retying my tubes after this baby. I lied and said yes. She still doesn't know about the reversal. She'd literally kill me. I plan to tell her the truth when Freckle is here and I've repaid her for the van repairs and such. But no, I will not be retyimg. Why would I spend almost $6000 to untie them just to retie them?

But the level of hope for me to retie in her voice was kind disgustinf. Freckle ia the last, unless I marry again and he wants kids, but having them tied caused havoc on my body and I'm not willing to put it through that again. I felt better almost immediately after I woke up from the reversal.

Ahhh she's gonna flip but she'll already be in love with Freckle and I raise my kids and support them on my own, I don't use welfare so she really has nowhere to complain.

I have my scan booked for tomorrow morning at 9am.
And then they are booking me for the fetal assessment when im 13 weeks, so that will be 2nd week in January. And I petrified for that!!

I just showed up at Walmart (7am...and purposely woke up early) to get the diaper deals only to find out they don't open til 9am. By the time I drive back home, it'll just be time to leave again to come back

My 12 week ultrasound is today at 9 as well. That is pretty funny how we all line up like that, even if we are in vastly different time zones.

Merry late Christmas ladies. I am happy to hear some of you have finally revealed to your families the good news. I know it's a weight off your shoulders when you do, no more tip toeing around it.

Now Brandi, you are not allowed to have anything bad happen to you from here on out ok. You've had enough for all of us I do believe. I'm glad you have an appt tomorrow to ease your mind.

Yay more scans this week for some of you. I cant wait to see your lil ones. I've decided I am gonna call my dr and see if I can get in for a scan next week. I just need reassurance all is well with the remaining gummy bear we have. Aside from congestion and acid reflux, I am my usual self. Still no darn bump, and I so want to start taking weekly bump pics. The "bump" I have looks to me like it starts under my breasts and goes all the way down, bleh. Maybe I'll post a pic for you ladies and ya'll can tell me when you think. I would love to see anyone who has a bump already post their bump pic.

Morning Ladies.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and got to spend it with loved ones.
Had a great day. Ate way to much and am worn out but it was worth it.
My family has known for awhile so no big news there. They all made bets on the babies sex though and I even talked my step dad into buying babies first outfit if he's wrong. He's putting his money on a Boy...

Back to the crazyness at work.

Have a Great Day Ladies.

Oh also wanted yo share my 12 week baby bump.

Attachments

• 2013-11-20 16.10.21.jpg
    2013-11-20 16.10.21.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe