July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Thanks sassy. i agree...nothing else bad.

Cute bump jackjack!

I braved Walmart on Boxing Day all for diapers. A box of 234 size 1's regular $49.97 was on for $34.93 and I got the only box left! Score! So now Freckle is set for newborns and size 1 diapers...but it was freezing standing outside in -14C for an hour. My toes got so cold they hurt and rhey hurt bad enough to make me dizzy and throw up. I almost invested in wipes too as they were 864 for $17 but qiprs can wait.

Now I'm in the bath and trying to get warm. Gonna nap and then clean up.

This is my 10 week bump. Pardon the panties. It was laundry day.

Attachments

• 20131223_194525.jpg
    20131223_194525.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 19
Jack, haha on everyone placing bets on babies gender. My daughters think I'm having a girl and my wifey n here mom say boy. Personally I would rather have a girl, just cuz I've already got 2 and love the girly girl stuff. Never really been around lil boys a whole bunch, so I'm clueless. I am sure boys are way easier and not nearly as expensive as girls. So who knows. 50/50 chance right. Either way, as long as he/she is healthy. A boy would be a change of pace for me. Really at this point I am grateful to be pg, so I'll be happy with whatever God gives me. Cute bump Jack

Cute bump Brandi. Thanks for reminding me of laundry I need to get done, boo. Good deal on diapers. We bought 1 box of newborns the day we went for our 1st ultrasound but haven't since. Now that I've hit 12 wks we'll start to buy some here and there, that way we'll have a stock pile.

Happy christmas girls! Hope everyone had a lovely day yesterday? Did everyone get the bloating of a lifetime?
Bumps are all adorable!
Good luck to anyone having scans tomorrow lookin forward to seeing pics!
Still don't really have a bump! Thought I would have more of a bump as its my second and twins but seemed to have more of a bump with my singleton at this stage! I'm sure I will explode soon! X

Lovely bumps girls!

I have my dating scan tomorrow at 9am too! Don't think we'll be relaxing til our NT on the 9th though.

All this talk of nappies makes me want to get my cloth stash out of the loft :cloud9:

I had my 12 week scan today. Baby is measuring 3 days ahead at 12+5. That matches up better with my suspected O date now. We saw the little heart beating away at 163. However, baby was very uncooperative so they couldn't get a good measure on the neck. I have my next scan set for Feb. 11th.

Attachments

• Beanz 4.jpg
    Beanz 4.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 5
How is everyone feeling?
I'm almost at the second trimester!!! Tomorrow I turn 13 weeks!
Just starting to get crampy pain now must be the stretching I suddenly have a huge bump in my pubic area and an feel the hardness go rigt up to my belly button.

I'm still a bit confused about trimester timeing lol my app says 13 weeks is the start bnb says 14 weeks and other sites say 12 urgh.

I think I'm just going to class my self as second trimester now

Second Trimester, mathematically, is 13w3d. 40 weeks divided by 3 trimesters is 13.3333333333, so 13w3d.

I'm feeling like crap today. It's one of my bad nausea days. Does anyone else have it like I do? Feelng great a few days then like crap for a few days, then like crap again. Not only did I puke in the shower but came VERY close to puking in line at Walmart cuz my toes hurt so bad from being so cold. I'm sipping spme peppermint tea right now and it's not helping the naisea. I think it might be a similac mom night

Second Trimester, mathematically, is 13w3d. 40 weeks divided by 3 trimesters is 13.3333333333, so 13w3d.

I'm feeling like crap today. It's one of my bad nausea days. Does anyone else have it like I do? Feelng great a few days then like crap for a few days, then like crap again. Not only did I puke in the shower but came VERY close to puking in line at Walmart cuz my toes hurt so bad from being so cold. I'm sipping spme peppermint tea right now and it's not helping the naisea. I think it might be a similac mom night

Great scan, Krissie! Looking forward to more scan pics! :winkwink:

Love the bump pics, JackJack and Brandi! :baby: I think it will be awhile for mine to show... But am definitely not comfy in my old clothes.

So we have pretty much told both sides now and got excited reactions over all! :happydance:

I can't shake this disconnect I feel toward my pregnancy atm. It's strange like it's all just a dream. I keep thinking after each person I tell that I am gonna have to go back and apologize and tell them I was mistaken and I'm not really pregnant. It's so strange... Anyone else feeling like the whole process is surreal? To the girls whom this isn't their first baby, when do you really start feeling a connection to your baby?

Love the bump pics, JackJack and Brandi! :baby: I think it will be awhile for mine to show... But am definitely not comfy in my old clothes.

So we have pretty much told both sides now and got excited reactions over all! :happydance:

I can't shake this disconnect I feel toward my pregnancy atm. It's strange like it's all just a dream. I keep thinking after each person I tell that I am gonna have to go back and apologize and tell them I was mistaken and I'm not really pregnant. It's so strange... Anyone else feeling like the whole process is surreal? To the girls whom this isn't their first baby, when do you really start feeling a connection to your baby?

I'm on my first and it hasn't really sunk in at all yet. I'm starting to feel excited but I don't feel all that pregnant yet. I think it won't start to sink in until I have a bump or start feeling something.
Christmas morning my hubby tapped my belly and said Merry Christmas both of you, I should have thought it was sweet but it just felt weird.

I feel like this, I can´t get excited yet as I haven´t had a scan I have to wait until 12 weeks. I just don´t feel pregnant just ill. I don´t think it helps feeling so low in the first trimester. With my DD I really felt the connection after the 20 week scan when we found out the gender and I could call her by her name instead of it. But everyone is different. xx

I'm the same and this is my second! Lol. I'll feel better when I've had a scan hopefully. I think with my first it was when I first started feeling movement that it hit home that there was actually something growing in me, and then at my 20 week scan we saw the baby stretch and put its arms up over its head and I remember thinking it was such a... Human movement that I'd seen hundreds of times in babies and adults that that's when I identified the baby as a real live person xx

Also, 12 weeks for me today :)

This is my 4th and sometimes I wonder if it's even true. I sometimes feel afraid to connect with the pregnancy because it's so surreal that it happened so quickly after the reversal. I keep making mtself paranoid that something is going to go wrong because it ahouldn't have happened so quickly.

Hoping the FS gets my message this morning and can squeeze in that ultrasound for me.

Hi girls, I keep freaking out that maybe something has happened to the twins. It's hard to believe it when you don't have an actual proper bumpy!
Hope the nausea settles! I find eating small amounts of dry food helps :hugs:
Hope everyone is well x

hey ladies just got back from my scan, baby is growing.... Ultrasound put us 2 days ahead, so we are now 11 weeks and 3 days... yay... baby moved a little for us, and then went right back to sleep...

Have the fetal assessment booked for the 14th January, and bloods drawn today, and then back to my Gynae on the 31st Jan....

Hi girls, just back from our dating scan too. The skull looks like it's there :thumbup: And baby was moving properly, not having seizures. So hopefully all is well. Not relaxing til the NT, I wanna see a nasal bone and decent nuchal fold.

Being referred to fetal meds clinic at 16w for early anomaly scan too, to rule out anencephaly and spina bifida.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->