July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Had my scan today too! Think that helps to make it feel real. I am now dated at 12 weeks and 5 days so slightly ahead which is great.
Amnio on 21st Jan. Eek!

Oh darn Brandi. When is your next one booked for?

Astra, I feel the same way and it sounds like some of the other ladies do too. Whew My previous pregnancies were so long ago I don't recall how I felt at this stage of them. I have so much else going on in my life that I don't give this pregnancy a whole lot of thought right now. I'm sure that will change in a few weeks when things on the home front calm down.
I was able to get a scan for next Tuesday morning with the sono tech and not the dr. I don't care who does it, I just need some reassurance. And I won't lie I pray for a miracle with baby B but I'm not holding my breath on it either.

So great to hear all the US went great!!!

Brandi that stinks they cant get you in. Keep your head up. I'm sure freckle is just fine.

13 weeks today. Feeling amazing. This is my 3rd baby. Feeling little flutters every now and then. Cant wait for my regular doctors appointment Monday to hear Monkey's heartbeat then NT scan Thursday. My sister is going with me. This will be the first time she's been to a US so I'm sure she will be over the moon. She has no kids yet.

Anyone thought of theme's for the babies room. I think I'm going with Elephants for either boy or girl. They have adorable Elephant themes out for both. I had Giraffe's with my daughter (now she has like 30) And Monkeys for my son.

Everyone have a great weekend.

That's wonderful Jack. I feel like my usual self as well, maybe just a tad bit more moody, hehe.

No set themes. Maybe owls for a girl and not sure on what to do for a boy. I like your idea.

I am going to go with a woodland theme with with squirrels and owls. It will be color neutral.

I think we're going with woodland or jungle. Not sure.yet. We may not do anything.

Monkeys will be my theme. He has a monkey stroller and bouncer so far and a Canucks monkey too.

I don't have another one booked yet but I see the midwife on the 6th of January and will be booking for IPS screening then.

Sitting in a packed hospital room right now cuz my youngest has a really bad outer ear infection. It's standing room only and I have all three kids with me cuz their jackass dad lied about being in the hospital as his excuse not to take the kids today. His van is parked down the road in front of a fire hydrant with a nice ticket in the windshield but when I drove by to find parking, he was outaide standing with someone in a wheelchair having a smoke. Pretty impressive for an apparent nonsmoker who had to come here because of severe stomach pains

Here is my scan pic...

Ah Brandi, I hope you get seen to real quick, it must be hard with all the kids....Especially when one little one is sickies.... I really hope your luck turns around real soon!

Im going to upload a pic of baby's 1st outfit hubby bought for Xmas...

Attachments

• 20131227_210135.jpg
    20131227_210135.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 20131223_201644.jpg
    20131223_201644.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 4
Aww how cute Ty. We haven't even bought an outfit, don't want to jinx ourselves.

Brandi you just cant get a break honey. If it wasn't for bad luck you wouldn't have any at all, as the saying goes. LOL Hope you are home and resting with the lil ones. Ear infections are no fun. Praying for a speedy recovery.

Still in the waiting room with 25 people ahead of us. Poor kid has both outer eara swollen, red, goopy and infected and crusted shut. It's so gross. Hopefully the after hours clinic opens today, but I think it's closed. If it does, we'll go down there

Thanks for all the responses about feeling disconnected. It really is so odd right now. Just feeling ill and not preggo.

Charlie- I totally hear you abt the 'Merry Xmas to you both'. My aunt has been posting on FB about me and using the terms 'with child'... Just feels creepy and weird! Lol...

Brandi- sorry abt your sickie kiddo! Speedy recovery!

Good luck on all the scans coming up!!

And beautiful scan pic TyMeg! The outfit is adorable! I am guessing DH wants a little bb player? ;)

Hope everyone had a happy Christmas!

Callypygous my scan went really well thanks. They put me two days ahead from the dates I had so now due date is the 10th.

Think - just a think I can feel movements in the evening.

That term would creep me out too astra, lol. Hope you start feeling pregnant soon.

So after six and a half hours in the waiting room, it took the doctor fice minutes to tell us my daughter has a bad skin allergy and what looks like an ear infection is actually an allergic reactiom, likely to the cold. It looks like really bad excema and the pussing is from her skin splitting and trying to heal itself so she's now on a Benadryl and antibiotic cream to tame the allergy and to prevent an infection.

My kidddo's were so patient sitting there for that long. It made me really proud of them.

Sad news out of my hometown though. Thursday afternoon, a 5 year old boy with autism wandered from his parents house. Police found some of his clothes at the edge of the river and found footprints leading to a hole in the river and none leading back. It's been close to -15C here. Despite two full days of search and rescue crews searching for him, they still haven't found him. Given the footprints and the hole in the ice, they're now calling this a recovery operation now instead of a rescue.

I'm so heartbroken for his family.

I'm bored today, so I'm starting to look at baby stuff. Not buying, just looking at costs :) x

You've got some strong willpower to not buy yet. I startes weeks ago, lol. Mostly little things. I have 3 weejs worth of newborn diapers, 234 size 1 diapers (gotta love boxing day deals) the bassinet/playpen (from my youngest...crib too), two months worth of jarred baby food, the diaper bag, a vibrating bouncy chairthat was on clearance and I bought the stroller and car seat too cuz it was the one I had my heart set on and it was the last one. Thankfully, my favourite kids clothing store puts all of the next seasons clothing on for $2.99 plus 20% off at the end of February/early March which is around the time I can find out if Freckle iis a boy or a girl so I can build up a wardrobe then...and it's when I get a tax return too so I'll br golden to grab the rest of what I need then...including the breastpump, which is a pricey $300.

Today is finally a relaxation day after about a month of none stop business and I'm savoring every minute. I still have to do some housework but I can do it at my own rate.
My baby savings fund is growing pretty quickly which I'm excited by and mid January I'm booking a 3 or 4 night break so I'm giddy like a child over all these things.

I so want to buy things, especially with the sales ha ha. Will start after the scan which is 13 days away :)

It's been so hard to resist, especially with clearance sales and the items being so darn cute or it being the last one of the travel system your heart was set on. I did buy a set of onesies only to make the gender reveal outfits. I lost one of them already so was only able to make two of the three. If I wasn't so broke, I'd go shopping today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->