July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Wow brandi, you have loads, of stuff already.

I think I am only going to start buying after we find out the sex of the baby.

I will be getting loads of stuff, as my family is super excited about the baby, and has wanted to start buying already, and I told them not too.

But obviously hubby couldnt help himself, when he saw that outfit... LOL

Took our puppy today for her rabies vaccination, and she did so well.

We have a full house now, with my inlaws staying here, for 3 months, 2 boxer puppies and hubby and i....

I'm avoiding buying anything until after 20 weeks, I'm going to try wait until after our holiday in March. I can also print my own baby grows so I'll probably make a lot of my own cute things.

I bought a few bits in the sales yesterday I got the cutest little vests for next Christmas a set of 5 really nice quality for £4 cute little ginger bread theme. I also got 10 vests for £6 and some sleeveless for £2.50.

Also my gender scan is booked for Sunday 26th January!!! I'm so excited. I have my dating scan soon too :D

We made our first baby purchase last night, despite promising that we would wait until after our scan on 8th Jan. It was such a bargain, I couldn't resist - it's the Fisher-Price Woodsy Friends bouncer which rrp is £42.99 and Amazon had it for £17.99. I can't wait for it to arrive!

Brandi that is so sad to hear about the young boy near you, his poor parents must be devastated!

X

I can't even imagine how they're feeling right now. But i have an autistic daughter who runs and loves water, which is common of kids with autism, so it kinda hits home knowing it could be our family. I hope that by some miracle, they find him alive.

That really is a good bargain! I was the same way when I got my bouncer. Couldn't resist a $40 bouncer on clearance for $20. I got the BabyTrend Safari Escape vibrating bouncer and bought one for my daughter's babysitter too who is due a week before me

I've said if we have a good scan in a couple of weeks, I'm going to buy a few bits. The majority will wait till after finding out the gender though, as we''ll either have to get a full new wardrobe or just a few cute new bits xx

Hi ladies. Hope you all had a good Christmas.
I haven't brought anything yet (even though I really want to) but we did get a few bits for Christmas from my in laws. I promised DH that I wouldn't buy anything until we clean out my craft room (turning it into the nursery as it's the closest room to our bed room) so that we will have somewhere to put everything.

Have any of you ladies had twinges or pains that last a second but come and go often throughout the day, I had them last week for a day then they stopped and yesterday they started but I've been having them all day today as well. Any feedback would be appreciated, I'm going crazy as my doc won't open until Monday. I forgot to mention that they are literally in my vag lol I also had this weird discomfort pulling that lasted about 20 minutes and then stopped that was under my belly button/ belly

Have any of you ladies had twinges or pains that last a second but come and go often throughout the day, I had them last week for a day then they stopped and yesterday they started but I've been having them all day today as well. Any feedback would be appreciated, I'm going crazy as my doc won't open until Monday. I forgot to mention that they are literally in my vag lol I also had this weird discomfort pulling that lasted about 20 minutes and then stopped that was under my belly button/ belly

I've not had any actual vag pains although I have had an increase in twingey type pains in my lower pelvis area that are off and on. I'm guessing round ligament pain? You and I are pretty close week wise, I wonder if your round ligament pain is manifesting in your vajay instead of lower pelvis like mine. I've not had any spotting which I think is the most important thing to focus on. :hugs: hang in there, love!

Hi ladies
I definitely had the twinges, and vag pain, I had like a sharp pain in there, that would come and go the hole time. Its completely normal the dr said.

Today i woke up feeling so darn sick, I have the flu, nose is blocked, I got a fever, head is paining, and tonsils are swollen :-(

Took 2 panado's and some lemon and honey water....

Tooth fairy, try not to worry, I have all kinds of aches and pains! With my first I went to the hospital all the time with these pains and everything was always ok. This time wrong I try to ignore them. You have to remember your body needs to start stretching to make room for the little baby x

Yep tooth fairy, everything is growing so fast at the moment twinges are perfectly normal :thumbup: No need to worry if you're not cramping xx

Hi ladies
I definitely had the twinges, and vag pain, I had like a sharp pain in there, that would come and go the hole time. Its completely normal the dr said.

Today i woke up feeling so darn sick, I have the flu, nose is blocked, I got a fever, head is paining, and tonsils are swollen :-(

Took 2 panado's and some lemon and honey water....

Thank you, feel much better after reading your reply :)

Tooth fairy, try not to worry, I have all kinds of aches and pains! With my first I went to the hospital all the time with these pains and everything was always ok. This time wrong I try to ignore them. You have to remember your body needs to start stretching to make room for the little baby x

It's so hard not to worry, Ecerything freaks me out lol but your right everything needs to stretch :)

I've not had any actual vag pains although I have had an increase in twingey type pains in my lower pelvis area that are off and on. I'm guessing round ligament pain? You and I are pretty close week wise, I wonder if your round ligament pain is manifesting in your vajay instead of lower pelvis like mine. I've not had any spotting which I think is the most important thing to focus on. :hugs: hang in there, love!

Yes, it possibly could be. I have the pelvic twinges sometimes as well. Thanks :hugs:

I too have had twinges kind of stabbing pains that come and go quickly so I've not worried the amount of growing baby does at this point is incredible x

I've had mild cramps, twinges etc. Midwife said all normal x

Hi ladies!
My mommy is awesome! She's letting me borrow her laptop for a few weeks until I get a new one for myself, so no more silly phone posts! YAY!!!

Tonight, I got to see Freckle and he was squirming and doing somesraults like there was no tomorrow! Apparently he doesn't like his space being invaded. I have to go back on Tuesday for a more in depth ultrasound but so glad Freckle's still snug in there!

:hi: everyone

Brandi I have to laugh at you buying things. I am too and my husband is telling me to stop - I'm just so darn organised lol. I think once you have a couple of kids already we tend to know whats a necessity and buy the cheap - especially with all the Christmas sales. I keep saying to hubby they won't come back on special again before baby arrives because there is no big holiday!!!

Charlie and rooster how are you feeling? Everyone else who is finally in the second trimester?

Toothfairy and everyone else struggling with pains... you will find they my come back again at 12 weeks - the amount of bum and hip pain I have had. on an upside though I have felt baby fluttering around in there a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->