July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

What about 'scrummy mummies' or 'ruby red raspberries' - for July - just an idea if we are too close to January :coffee:

I am soooooooooooo nauseas today - from the moment I woke up, not cool for it to be kicking in this early!!! I have actually forgot about the cramps with the nausea - it ha to be a good sign in my case - but nervous about hyperemesis. As soon as I started coughing and dry reaching this morning, my first though was oh dear Lord what have I done??? Then I got snuggles from Master 4 and thought 'this is what I have done' :winkwink:

Hubby and I are also July babies - born on the same day but different yeas actually :haha: was a very sad pick up line on his behalf, but he got my attention none the less :dohh:

Hi girls! Can I join the July party? I'm due July the 5th!
Have a 6 month old so it's quite a shock!!
I have no symptoms at the moment! I'm quite tired but after 6 months of sleepless nights I can't tell why it is I'm tired. If its the pregnancy or general lack of sleep.
I'm a little nervous about having no symptoms but I have heard that all pregnancies are different! X

I still like Jelly Babies, I think the fireworks will confuse the British as it's fireworks month now. Although any name is fine by me I'm only bothered about bubs sticking around so far.
Most of my symptoms seem to have gone except I'm really ratty today, hubby seems to be too which makes me loads worse too

Had a lot of nausea this morning but nothing since mid afternoon so of course now I'm worrying again. I am praying this works out this time just so I never have to go through this again!

I don't even feel pregnant. The lack of af and repeat positive tests are my only indication. I'm going to enjoy it for a few more weeks lol.

I don't feel pregnant either!! I don't feel sick one bit!! I've had a few stretchy kind of cramps very very mild, and my boobs are a bit bigger and are a little sore.... It's worrying but I know I should be thankful to be feeling ok...

I don't take lack of symptoms to mean anything terrible. I never got sick with ds and he's 3.5 now. I was sick as a dog with dd. Mine may be a gender thing :winkwink:

Same here with lack of symptoms. A few cramps and backache today and I guess my breasts are a bit tingly but nothing I would pay attention to if it wasn't for the BFP. it would also be right around ovulation time for me on my next cycle so I would probably chalk it up to that. Especially with all the egg white cm I had Thursday.

With my daughter I had NO symptoms at all. I'm a lot more tired this time and seem to have symptoms a little earlier. We'll see though. First Tri is so scary for everyone, but we're all going through it together and we can help each other along the way! xx

Going to Blackpool for the day tomorrow, can't wait. Just wish hubby would get home from his work staff party so I could go to sleep

Hi girls! Can I join the July party? I'm due July the 5th!
Have a 6 month old so it's quite a shock!!
I have no symptoms at the moment! I'm quite tired but after 6 months of sleepless nights I can't tell why it is I'm tired. If its the pregnancy or general lack of sleep.
I'm a little nervous about having no symptoms but I have heard that all pregnancies are different! X

:hi Rooster glad to see you found us :happydance:

funnily enough apart from the obvious symptoms I have said already I am getting cracked lips in the corners of my mouth, a hairy feeling tongue and hate feijoas! I feel like this every pregnancy. I knew I was pregnant last time because I ate feijoas and felt sick lol.

Not much in the symptom department for me either. I had a burst f energy in the morning and got some chores done around the house, then I crashed and took a long nap with my 3 yr old. My appetite is still crazy low. I have eaten only once today and it feels stuck in my chest. Went through my old journal and I had really bad indigestion with my daughter weeks 5-7 and hyperemesis kicked in week 8. Although through those weeks, I still did not know that I was pregnant.

I am feeling a little down though. DH is in Tokyo for work. He's been there 2 weeks and returns next weekend. I'm feeling lonely and sad, but my kids are keeping a smile on my face. I'm grateful I have them to brighten my days.

Hope everyone is doing well. I like that this thread is expanding so much. Oh and as far as the name, I still like July Jelly Beans ;)

Hi Ladies,

Can I join you? Got my BFP last Sunday, but I'm still wrapping my head around the news. We tried for a whole year to conceive our first little bub (Nate, 21 months) and this time fell preggers on our first month of NTNP. Crazy!

So let's see- EDD of July 7th... not many symptoms other than some slightly sore bbs and crazy mood swings. I feel like I'm acting like my toddler sometimes with these hormones.

Anyways, hope we all have VERY sticky babies and I look forward to getting to know everyone! :thumbup:

Hallo ladies,

So think my nausea kicked in since I felt sick during the night and this morning as well. Also, felt very teary yesterday and cried whilst watching Guilianna Rancic's story about her suffering with breast cancer and then having a long desired baby via a gestational carrier. It always moves my heart to see how strong she's been.

I had a m/c last time and I can't believe I just did this!!! There was a real big sale on pumpkin patch maternity clothes and I just brought two tops... what am I thinking? I will be devastated if I lose this baby now and they arrive in the mail!!!

Still very nauseas today - wanting a sleep but had visitors all day. Took an ondansatron I felt so horrible :cry: but looking at that as a positive sign - we have visitors for tea and are letting off guy fawkes tonight. Excited but tired lol - did I mention I was tired yet? Holy moley... for all of you who don't have symptoms it's still really early, head up they will come soon enough before you even know it, then we will all be asking to turn the clock back!!! I always get sick early... not fun!

Good morning all, one day closer to scans, and due dates :D
Hope everyones well, I'm waiting for the rest of the house to wake up then it's santa list followed by brownies for my step-daughter then a day out.

Thought I'd toddle over this way and join, if that's all right, girls? I just got my BFP yesterday...we weren't even trying and if I hadn't been charting I never would have known! I'm tentatively due July 13th, according to Fertility Friend.

As for me, I wondered if something was up when I suddenly craved lemonade and turkey chipolte sandwiches. Somehow it's always lemons and spicy food with me, I guess.

I'm in Oregon here in the US, and this will be our second. Riley is only 14 months old now -- didn't expect to be in the two under two category as we weren't going to try until this coming Feb/March!

I don't have many symptoms either - just a little tired, sore boobs but not majorly, mild period cramps. But I hardly had any with DS either until the morning sickness kicked in big time at almost 8 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->