July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Not many symptoms here either, just tiredness and slightly sore boobs. Oh, and needing to pee a lot more often!!

Done another CD digi this morning, SMU with nothing to drink since 11pm last night and it still says 2-3wks, shouldn't it say 3+ by now? I've never been a wreck like this before, up until July I took pregnancy for granted that it always ended in a baby and now I've arrived in this world of over analysing EVERYTHING and having no faith whatsoever :cry:

I'm so damn miserable and all I want to do is enjoy my pregnancy. I get a scan at 6 weeks and I think I may finally give in this week and have the bhcg done.

Done another CD digi this morning, SMU with nothing to drink since 11pm last night and it still says 2-3wks, shouldn't it say 3+ by now? I've never been a wreck like this before, up until July I took pregnancy for granted that it always ended in a baby and now I've arrived in this world of over analysing EVERYTHING and having no faith whatsoever :cry:

I'm so damn miserable and all I want to do is enjoy my pregnancy. I get a scan at 6 weeks and I think I may finally give in this week and have the bhcg done.

:hugs: I know how you feel, I am also worried half to death after suffering a m/c in my 1st pregnancy. Before then I didn't know how common it was, I just took it for granted that if you got pregnant you would definitely end up with a baby 9 months later. I've got an early scan booked for 4 weeks from today. Just hoping I make it that far to begin with.

OMG... symptoms are driving me crazy this morning! Between the sore boobs, loose BM and now I feel queasy after eating!

I didn't have any symptoms with my boy, my first pregnancy. Didn't realise how lucky I was until next time round when MS HIT me HARD!! So I am praying I do not get it again. Usually starts around 6.5-7 weeks for me.

Joining in on all the July baby fun! My EDD is July 13th. This'll be our first and I'm super excited. DH is still letting the BFPs sink in, but he's getting there.

I know I'm a bit earlier in the process than some of you, but the only symptom I'm currently experiencing is sore nipples. I won't lie, I've been checking them every morning (since 8 dpo) to make sure they are still sore. I'm afraid of what may happen if they stop hurting. Otherwise, I'm trying to take every advantage of the mostly symptom-less days, as I fear they are numbered!

Also, I just played with the Chinese Prediction Calendar on thebump and it's predicting a boy. DH and I will be happy either way, but it'll be interesting to see if this holds true or not.

Hi,

Can I join too please? I am due on July 6th.

We have been ttc for 2 and a half years, last year I was diagnosed with pcos and this was my first month on clomid. I wish the doctors had given me clomid a year ago but I guess everything happens for a reason.

I'm so excited, this is our first baby together, (my oh has 2 children from a previous relationship) but at the same time I'm really nervous as I don't really know what to expect.

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9 months xx

That sounds very similar to me. Hubby and I have been trying with PCOS for 8ish years. Last year we finally asked for Clomid and they refused. This was our first cycle and our first ever bfp.

H&h 9 months.

:hugs: I know how you feel, I am also worried half to death after suffering a m/c in my 1st pregnancy. Before then I didn't know how common it was, I just took it for granted that if you got pregnant you would definitely end up with a baby 9 months later. I've got an early scan booked for 4 weeks from today. Just hoping I make it that far to begin with.

I also know how you feel... def get the beta HCG level done and again 48 hours later, it will put your mind at ease :hugs: I have still got sharp pains on my left side off to get massage tomorrow to see if it helps. I am also booked in for a scan at 7 weeks so 1.5 more weeks to go till I hopefully see a bubba with a heartbeat!

The last two pregnancies bhcg has brought me nothing but misery so I'm scared of getting them done.

I've had a breakout of spots on my forehead which I always get a day or two before AF shows so that's it my PMA has completely gone as I got the last month before m/c.

I think I should just go sit in the closet alone :rofl:

If you are having negative thoughts though wouldn't it be better to know to ease your mind. I know its hard once you had a m/c I live every day like that too... but also try to give my mind the best chance it has to relax by getting them done. I had a mmc last time so my HCG results just kept rising even though I had lost it (I wished it was more of a known miscarriage either bleeding or results starting declining) it is so hard not knowing and until your hear that heartbeat or see baby on a scan its gut renching. Hang in there we are all here for you, and remember we all worry it's normal! :hugs:

Ladyluck sending good thoughts your way, I know many women hate hate hate those digis with the week indicator saying they cause too much stress. When will you be getting blood work done at the dr? I'll keep good thoughts and baby dust your way! Xoxoxox

I've been getting dark lines on wondfo cheapies since I found out on Thursday. Since we can now buy the weeks indicator Clear Blues I bought some today for fun thinking it would say 3+. It said 2-3 so I'm assuming it has to get pretty high to read 3+. I didn't use FMU so I'll try that tomorrow. I think they should just be fun and not put too much weight in them. We're supposed to be relaxing ;)

I've been getting dark lines on wondfo cheapies since I found out on Thursday. Since we can now buy the weeks indicator Clear Blues I bought some today for fun thinking it would say 3+. It said 2-3 so I'm assuming it has to get pretty high to read 3+. I didn't use FMU so I'll try that tomorrow. I think they should just be fun and not put too much weight in them. We're supposed to be relaxing ;)

That's great! If you're getting dark lines that'd fantastic!! Enjoy! I think the results for 3+ are very high hCG... If you hVe nice dark lines I'd stop testing and enjoy :) with my first I stopped testing at dark line around 18 dpo I think :)

Also the weeks indicator is for weeks Post conception... Not weeks pregnant. So you add 2 weeks to that for saying how meany weeks pregnant you are.. So according to your signature I'd say your right on track :)

Jokerette... is it the 4th where you are now? When do you get your next lo of blood work back hun? Thinking of you :hugs:

It'll be Wednesday for first one, got too much on between now and then. Buuuut I woke up with really bad nausea :happydance: tried to eat breakfast and it felt like I was eating a birds nest so after gagging twice I gave up :happydance:

Got the dentist this morning, praying she doesn't stick those cotton wool tubes in my mouth cos I will vom!

Sorry I was AWOL yesterday went for a day out then zonked out as soon as we got home.
I wish I could get beta blood tests at this point but my clinic charge a fortune and my doctors don't do them :(
Pink tinged cm this morning so I'm getting worried. I just want it to be two weeks on Friday now. This 4ww is killing me.

Wow! This is a very active forum, just spent about 30 mins catching up.

I hope you get good news today Jokerette. Thinking of you.

I had a very weird experience this weekend that scared the living day lights out of myself and my DH. Sorry if TMI but if I am every going to spill anywhere, here seems to be the place.

We got a little frisky on Saturday, and after DTD I started to feel cramps. Then it got worse, I ran to the loo and was bent over double feeling like I was going to vomit. I could barely breathe the cramps were so sore and the nausea was like nothing else. It took me five long minutes to recover. It's really put me of DTD as I'm scared the cramping at this stage could be dangerous? Plus it hurt so bad, I don't want to go through it again.

Has anyone experienced anything at all similar?

I've been ok since, no bleeding, although I had some sore cramps last night. I'm still not sleeping through the night, peeing like a race horse, and my boobs get very tender by the end of the day.

Fortunately I had booked an appointment to see the Doc a while ago, so I'm going to ask him about flu jabs, and whether I need calcium supplements as I'm lactose intolerant. I'm hoping he might be happy to do some blood work on me as that would give me some peace of mind.

Hope you all have a good week, and lots of sticky baby :dust: xxx

Just booked my scan for 1.30 next monday :happydance: come on beanie just hang on in there for at least another week and 4.5 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->