July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

So nervous for my 13 week scan on monday .. Its a biiig one they lookin for problems is it normal to be nervous I, seriously nervous my bump keeps appearin then disappearin I am nervous !!

My app says this is normal ha ha x

I had no choice my gynae just told me its a big scan where they look for any possible problems? I might just tell her I don't want to know if its special needs or anythin .. Cos I'm not bothered ..the fact I ave a healthy baby will b te greatest news whether its "special" or not

8 days left until I find out what sex this little munchkin is, I can't wait! I'm so giddy! I told myself I wouldn't shop until after my holiday in March but I just don't think I'll be able to resist. I may have to just start designing maternity wear to keep me going lol

I just opened what I thought was a new yogurt container (a big one, not one of the single servings) and the foil top came off half way on it's own...now i'm paranoid it was tampered with in the store or something, but my daughter's sitter could have opened it, too...I ate it anyway because i said i was just being paranoid but now i'm afraid i was poisoned or something. I should have just thrown it out!

I just opened what I thought was a new yogurt container (a big one, not one of the single servings) and the foil top came off half way on it's own...now i'm paranoid it was tampered with in the store or something, but my daughter's sitter could have opened it, too...I ate it anyway because i said i was just being paranoid but now i'm afraid i was poisoned or something. I should have just thrown it out!

I did that the other day with peanut butter. I brought the container to work thinking i hadn't opened the safety seal. When i got to work, the safety seal was gone and some peanut butter taken out. I am still sure i didn't open it, but wouldn't put it past myself to scoop out a spoonful to eat by itself. (though i don't remember doing so). Ate it anyways. I'M sure you're fine.

So jealous that you only have 8 days to wait for your Gender Scan Charlie!!

I've still got over two weeks aaahhhh I'm so impatient lol

You'd have smelt and tasted iI if it was off, you'll be fine. Off yoghurt is just pre cheese lol.

I'm so excited Zoie, I can't believe you're not getting on at exactly 16 week's too.

For some reason my local ultrasound place doesn't scan until 16+3 I can't make it that day which is a Sunday, they are closed the Monday and Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday are booked up for the times I could make lol I was all working against me

I generally have my busiest days Friday and Saturday so I did get the earliest appointment lol oh well am extra weeks wait won't kill me :S DH might murder me if I keep going on about oh do you think that means it's a boy or oh do you think that means it's a girl :haha:

My NT scan has been moved from tuesday to this friday now, as I am already 13 weeks, and they dont want to wait.
They said they will be able to tell the gender then also, so keeping fingers crossed....

Oh wow Ty, good luck to you. That leaves me hopeful we'll find out the gender next Wednesday then.

That blows, Zoie. Another week would kill me...hard enough passing time now lol

Well I've never heard of it being done that early here in the US but then again I haven't had a lot of pg friends in the last 11yrs to really know either. LOL Guess we'll see come Wednesday :)

The NHS won't tell you that early but if you pay private they can tell you :D

Gorgeous bump lmbhj!

Congrats and welcome Little Minx!

We decided last night not to have a private scan! It caused nothing but major stress when pregnant with my DD and my OH doesn't want to go through it again. So just the NHS 20 week scan for us. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->