July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Wow, baby bond 'justgender' scan is £39, that's cheap!

Blimey that is cheap!

Tulip - great advice :thumbup:

anyone else still exhausted all the time? I was never this tired with my other pregnancies.

My tiredness seems worse today - took LO for a bath at 7.30 and I just lay on the floor while he played in the water :sleep:

I'm also having my nhs on monday and will b 13 weeks I highly doubt she wud tell me the sex then I wudnt need to come for the actual gender scan .. But I will ask lol .. Cos my gynae is my gynae its already pvt? Or do u mean somethin else wen u say private ..

Private as in I have booked it with a third party, not with the hospital. I am paying whereas other scans have been provided free by the NHS :)

O lol wen I'm talkin about a nhs I, talkin about the nuchal scan Lol complete misunderstandin thanks !!

I am still so exhausted! I was hoping it would ease up as I got into second tri but it has not.

I'm also feeling the fatigue these last few days feel like I could do with an afternoon nap everyday and actually getting up in the morning is a struggle.

I'm still really tired too, I'm so glad my DD still naps as when she naps, I do too! I couldn't get through the day otherwise, especially when I have shifts at work that are till 10pm, I'd be falling asleep! (I only work part time but I just couldn't stay up that late without a nap lately!)

Beautiful scans everyone! :cloud9:

Welcome Jenny and Julybaby:flower:

Gidge- you and I are almost birth buddies ;)

Good luck in the am, TyMeg! I have my check up at noon tomorrow as well! Can't wait to see the :baby:

MissZ, sunflower and Krissie - I'm still exhausted too. Hoping it will get better but I'm not holding my breath ;)

Good luck toffee, meg and today's other scanees xxx

Good to know its not just me! I cant get through the day without a quick power nap. Good luck to those with scans today :flower:

I'm still getting tired but not as tired through the day as I was. I'm finally starting to sleep better too.
The main things bothering me know if heartburn, muscle ache (although I think I've solved that now) and looking podgy. I just want this bump to come through now! If I suck right in I can see it forming but so far it's still just pushing my fat out.

I am dog tired by the evening! Decided I am going to start having baths every evening as it really helped me get to sleep last night. I still am not sleeping well through the night though and wake up a lot in the morning. It's driving me a bit mad.

Aside from walking I haven't been doing any exercise, and tonight I am going to my first antenatal aqua aerobics! I am super excited. I will probably be the smallest of the bumps, but want to get into exercising while I am still feeling more mobile and have the slightest ounce of energy.

And on Mondays I am starting antenatal yoga, so it's all go go go. I find exercising helps me make more sensible food choices so I'm hoping it will stop me craving dirty foods and I will start compulsively eating vegetables.

We can all dream right?

Sounds like a great plan, Cally!

I'm now searching the thread for any sign of one of you lot being the lovely Jessica Ennis-Hill :cloud9: Celebrity bump buddies for the win!

Aww is she due in July too? How lovely, she seems like a really nice person

Hi Ladies,

The scan and testing went very well, we are very low risk for Downs, 1 in 3000 chance.

Baby was very uncooperative, did not want to lay properly, they had to wake her up, and she was not impressed, she showed them the hand, lol:haha:

I heard the heart beat, OMG, I can just cry and cry some more.....

We saw every little thing, the kidneys, the bladder, 5 fingers and 5 toes on each hand and foot...

And we are TEAM PINK!!!!!!!!!!

ITS A GIRL, I am beyond excited...

They are a bit worried for gestational diabetes for me, and told me to stay away from all juices and fruits, I am only allowed 2 fruits a day.

Because of the insulin resistant and PCOS, I have a higher risk of getting it.

They also picked up 2 fibroids, but she said it will not harm baby at all... Thank God...

here are the pics, and one of my bump, or flabby tummy.... LOL

Attachments

• 20140109_075812.jpg
    20140109_075812.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 20140110_113948.jpg
    20140110_113948.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 13
Baby measuring exactly to what FF said from ovulation. Very wriggly baby hehe. Was quite hard for her to get a still image.

Attachments

• 20140110_111625.jpg
    20140110_111625.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 5
Congratulations Tymeg and Toffee. Great pictures for both of you and a girl for Tymeg! How exciting!

We got our result for the combined downs screening back in the post today and have a 1 in 40,000 chance of having a child with Downs so are delighted with that. Another 5 weeks to go until my next scan. It seems like an age away although I am seeing the consultant next week to discuss the Maternit21 plus genetic test that Brandi mentioned a week or so ago.

Thats awesome news....
My next appointment, is to go back to my gynae on the 31st Jan, we have now qualified to go back to him after FS, and then back with Fetal Assessment on the 04th march, on Hubby Bday....

Congrats on the girl Ty. Gives me hope on finding out what we are having Wednesday. Your bump is lovely. Oh I so hope I don't have gestational diabetes! I did with my last one so I'm not sure if that means I have a greater chance this time. And March 4 is my bday as well! :)

Aww Toffee that is a great scan pic.

Frustrated, I know it's seems like forever til your scan but hopefully you'll find a way to pass the time.

I hope the kiddos and Brandi are ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"