July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Sassy... I did the breast augmentation too about 10 years ago. I had my first son 3 years ago and had no problems breast feeding him. I think it depends on how yours was done. I went under the breast. I heard if you go thru the nipple it might cause problems.

Mine was bottom of my nipple. But I have sensation in both and I did ask my dr and he said yes I could....So who knows really. I've read that having my type of incision could hinder my supply and I've read where it hasn't.

:wohoo:
I just won a draw to buy a handwoven sling from Little Fellows :yipee: my first ever handwoven! What a crazy couple of days :D

Jack, lovely bump honey :thumbup:

And Zoie you've now got me hitting eBay for tiny nappies. I'm gonna be SKINT!

Im not going to cloth bum as it doesn't work out cheaper for me, and I don't have enough money to do it to help the environment. I love the idea of it though, cloth is so cute! I do baby wear though, love it. I have an ergo soft structured carrier and a Lenny lamb wrap, and I wear my toddler even now, love snugly carried cuddles. I've got the newborn insert for the ergo so can use both carriers with the new baby too :)

I am excited to do baby wearing. I am thinking of getting an ergo and possibly a moby. My hubby is really supportive and really likes the ergo.

My OH loves the ergo too, he doesn't like the 'fuss' of wrapping but loves how easy the ergo is to put on and adjust etc x

Ive had a woven and a moby and dd still loves the woven but im thinking of an ergo this time round too, i think i could manage a newborn in a woven and dd in the ergo.

The men do love a nice set of buckles :haha: My Ergo is out on loan, but DS has outgrown it anyway and travels in a Toddler size Petite Panda carrier when he gets tired. Or one of my too-many wraps :blush:

Beautiful scans TyMeg and Toffee! Congrats on your baby girl/cute bump Ty! So exciting!!

Welcome Celine! :flower:

We got to see our lil peanut today! LO was very busy in there kicking, bouncing, swimming and showing us her backside. I could have watched all day :cloud9: no gender reveal as it's still too early. I will go for a nuchal scan sometime in the next two weeks and have my chromosomal blood work to be drawn Monday. But LO measured perfect for 12 weeks, right on schedule. :happydance: what a relief to see all is well :thumbup:

I want to baby wear. I want a normal carrier and a wrap but I'm saving looking at them until after my birthday to try spread out the spend a bit lol

We started buying weeks ago :wacko: In fact other than the swing we have all the big stuff!! Its not so much me though, its my OH.. He is so so excited and cant stop buying.

I tried to babywear my DD but found it really awkward and i felt like i was going to drop her :nope: So i gave up,. Might try again though x

I decided not to shop until my baby shower. Instead I have been putting money away in our baby fund to make those purchases when we are ready.

All this info on baby wearing is great! Soaking it up!

It's such good fun Linny, I just got the most amazing cuddles from sleepy DS on the way back from town :cloud9:
https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m602/tulip1uk/Baby%20Bagel/20140111_125159_zps8a78c32a.jpg

We've got a lot of bog things now as people have offered them free or cheap and they want the space. Cot arrives today and buggy tomorrow. I've only bought one new thing though so it's all been bargains so far.

Tulip- ah he is lovely! And it's not problematic for the back? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->