July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Can't say about DTD, I've put us on a sex ban until 12 week's. Hope you'r. Ok.
I don't have itchy nipples but I do feel like they may fall off as the office heating is broken.

Mine are slightly itchy but feel like they're on fire if I so much as touch them! Why are you on a sex ban - is it just being cautious? My DH is pestering me for sex already but I've told him to give baby a chance to get settled first. :haha:

Luckily my DH is away until I am 10 weeks pregnant so he can't bother me really. Lol

Hi all. Sorry I haven't been around since my first post. Been busy and was trying to read the whole thread but it would take a whole day! lol

I get my antenatal blood screening results tomorrow which include hcg so im excited to know if my numbers are better this time than with my mc. I have been having really bad cramps in my upper and lower abdomen to the point where its brought a few tears to my eyes so I might see if I can get an US to make sure every things in the right place.

My symptoms include; frequent urination, VERY sore breasts& nipples (feels like they've been used as punching bags), Extreme exhaustion and fatigue and MS! As much as I hate MS and feeling like crap, its making me excited as last pregnancy I didn't have any symptoms so FX!!!

I've been getting dark lines on wondfo cheapies since I found out on Thursday. Since we can now buy the weeks indicator Clear Blues I bought some today for fun thinking it would say 3+. It said 2-3 so I'm assuming it has to get pretty high to read 3+. I didn't use FMU so I'll try that tomorrow. I think they should just be fun and not put too much weight in them. We're supposed to be relaxing ;)

read the little insert with the clear blue digi with weeks estimator. It will explain that the 2-3 weeks is the weeks past ovulation, then below it it translates to how far along you are ( 4-5weeks) :) Congrats!
I took one this weekend and it said the 2-3 weeks. I plan to take one next weekend and when i get the 3+ weeks, i will stop testing all together. :)

Does anyone else have itchy nipples? :wacko:

Yep, one of my nipples is itchy, but its also sore making it near impossible to scratch it! Perhaps dry from the cold weather? Weird its only one though. Lots of lotion!

Some clinics recommend no orgasms until 12 week's with IVF, don't know if it's proven but I'm going with it anyway.
My spotting has all but gone again after two instances, I hope it's gone for good now.

Good Momring Ladies. I hope everyone had a good weekend. My bbs are ok now they just feel really heavy.

I have lost all of my appetite I have to force myself to eat...anyone else experiencing this?

I know when I had an orgasm the last time I was crampy and sick for about a half hour. Last time we did the deed and I didn't and I still felt sick but not crampy. It honestly scared the crap out of me.

My nipples are doing something weird. They are super rough. I have noticed all my other skin is sooo soft. I am finally not as tired as I have been so that is a nice change. However, I do noticed I get more easily exhausted in the evenings.

I hope everyone's Monday is going well.

I remember cramping after orgasm last time round so we're on an indefinite sex ban plus no fun on my own either, lol. Probably resume things towards the end like we did last time, when it's ok if it DOES start anything off. Xx

Morning ladies! Took a HPT this morning and had a lovely line equal to the control line! :) Made my day!

As far as symptoms....very tired.:sleep: about 9+hrs/night. And LOVE it! :thumbup:
Nipples are sore and DH has been instructed that they are off limits! he says they look a little bigger as well. Sex has felt fine with no cramping or uncomfortable stuff going on.

No more cramping in general.

Stuffy, which i thought was from the pregnancy. But have been sneezy too which i'm thinking is allergies. Weird time for allergies, but no other explanation for it. :shrug:

5 weeks today and No morning sickness. I did speak with my mom who said she didn't really have any with me or my brothers. so fingers crossed! And thus far i have had a totally normal appetite. :) I know its still early, but ill enjoy it while i can.

I have also been peeing up a storm! Up 2-3 times/night. ugh. Can only imagine it will get worse as little bambino begins to grow. Ill take it though to have a little bundle of joy to hold at the end of all this.

Called the OBGYN nurse today to make an appt. She is going to give me a lab slip to get my pre-natal stuff done when i'm ready (probably do it Friday?) then i will stalk the computer to watch for my levels! After we do all the blood work and the intake stuff we will get my first apt scheduled.

How is everyone else doing symptom wise? Seems like a lot of us have dwindled down from the first week. :) Happy Monday!

Hey girls,

Not much to report here,still feel quite normalish(if that's possible :haha:) no major cramps just the odd niggle,boobs are sore and heavy by the end of the day and get a horrible full feeling after eating that I have to unbutton my trousers cause it hurts too much!

Also may have done another digi today and got a lovely 3+ :happydance:

Anyone else got a Doppler ? When are you planning on trying to find baby? Mine arrived today and I'm itching to try it but know its wayyyy to soon!

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if I could join this group. I found out a few days ago that my husband and I are expecting. We were not quite planning on a baby this quickly, but we are happy. I went off birth control on October 6th and got my period on October 8th. We believe that I ovulated and the baby was conceived around October 20th. I started having sore nipples about a week later and took a pregnancy test at 10 dpo. It was negative. I took another one at 11 dpo and got a very very very faint positive. My husband even questioned whether it was even there! I took another test and the lines got darker. Finally I took a digital test at 13 dpo which showed that I was pregnant! According to the pregnancy wheel I am using I am due July 15th.

We have only told our best friends and we are saving the big reveal for Christmas time.

I have had sore nipples since 1 week after conceiving. They haven't seemed to have gotten any more sore. The only way I can describe it is they feel like they were sunburned. Whenever my clothes touch them it stings! Also the last couple days I have been cramping a lot. Not full blow period cramps, but this general ache down in my pelvis that gets worse and better at times. I haven't been able to sleep well at all. This might be because my husband and I are trying to figure out the logistics of having this baby before we planned! I also have felt light headed at times.

Yesterday I ran a 4 mile mud run. I felt pretty light headed afterwards. I do cross fit so I am pretty used to exercise. But, I think I might have overdone it :(. Also my husband an I had sex last night which seemed to increase the intensity of the cramping. Maybe too much activity for one day!

Thank you everyone for posting. It really helps to see how others are feeling, especially those of you ahead of me.

Yesterday I ran a 4 mile mud run. I felt pretty light headed afterwards. I do cross fit so I am pretty used to exercise. But, I think I might have overdone it :(. Also my husband an I had sex last night which seemed to increase the intensity of the cramping. Maybe too much activity for one day!

Congrats and welcome! Nice to see another crossfitter in the July 2014 group :winkwink: Out of curiousity, have you decided when you are going to tell to your CF coach? After letting the news sink in over the weekend, I realized that I probably needed to bring that up to my coaches at some point and started googling when the best time to do so was. I think DH and I have decided I'd wait until we hit week 5, so next week it is!

We too are waiting to do the big reveal at Christmas! The only person we've told is my Mom (and I told her she could tell her fiance). DH was flabergasted when he found out I called her the first day I got a positive, but it's been really good for me to know that at least one person outside of this house knows!

In other news, I called my doc's office to make the first appointment today. They said they don't do the first appt until 8 weeks, so I'm scheduled for a visit on November 25th. Kind of sad I don't get to go in earlier. Also, there was no mention of having labs done to check for hcg levels. Is that normal? I've got a request in for the doc to call me about some bloodwork from last week, so I figure I'll ask him about this then as well, but I did think it was odd considering I always see people talking about getting a blood test done.

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if I could join this group. I found out a few days ago that my husband and I are expecting. We were not quite planning on a baby this quickly, but we are happy. I went off birth control on October 6th and got my period on October 8th. We believe that I ovulated and the baby was conceived around October 20th. I started having sore nipples about a week later and took a pregnancy test at 10 dpo. It was negative. I took another one at 11 dpo and got a very very very faint positive. My husband even questioned whether it was even there! I took another test and the lines got darker. Finally I took a digital test at 13 dpo which showed that I was pregnant! According to the pregnancy wheel I am using I am due July 15th.

We have only told our best friends and we are saving the big reveal for Christmas time.

I have had sore nipples since 1 week after conceiving. They haven't seemed to have gotten any more sore. The only way I can describe it is they feel like they were sunburned. Whenever my clothes touch them it stings! Also the last couple days I have been cramping a lot. Not full blow period cramps, but this general ache down in my pelvis that gets worse and better at times. I haven't been able to sleep well at all. This might be because my husband and I are trying to figure out the logistics of having this baby before we planned! I also have felt light headed at times.

Thank you everyone for posting. It really helps to see how others are feeling, especially those of you ahead of me.

Welcome to the group! It was my first month TTC as well, and we conceived on our honeymoon! :happydance:

Sounds like you did do a lot yesterday. Get some rest while you can! :)

Welcome!

We don't get HCG levels done in the UK, at least not for normal pregnancies... They might check them in cases where there's been a previous loss or other complications I'm not sure? Xx

Congrats and welcome! Nice to see another crossfitter in the July 2014 group :winkwink: Out of curiousity, have you decided when you are going to tell to your CF coach? After letting the news sink in over the weekend, I realized that I probably needed to bring that up to my coaches at some point and started googling when the best time to do so was. I think DH and I have decided I'd wait until we hit week 5, so next week it is!

We too are waiting to do the big reveal at Christmas! The only person we've told is my Mom (and I told her she could tell her fiance). DH was flabergasted when he found out I called her the first day I got a positive, but it's been really good for me to know that at least one person outside of this house knows!

In other news, I called my doc's office to make the first appointment today. They said they don't do the first appt until 8 weeks, so I'm scheduled for a visit on November 25th. Kind of sad I don't get to go in earlier. Also, there was no mention of having labs done to check for hcg levels. Is that normal? I've got a request in for the doc to call me about some bloodwork from last week, so I figure I'll ask him about this then as well, but I did think it was odd considering I always see people talking about getting a blood test done.

I think every doctors office is different. My first appt is with a nurse and its all intake (questions, family history, medical history ect) and then they do a boat load of blood work. So no doctor. I'm actually getting my lab slip tomorrow and will get it done either Thurs or Friday. I also work in the hospital and know all the ladies in OBGYN very well. I think i see a midwife or doc at 8-10 weeks.
Good luck! Don't push it too hard!
Congrats!

@VT Froggie

I am so excited that there is another cross fitter in the group! I found the website crossfitmoms and from reading this site decided to continue cross fit throughout my pregnancy within reason. I will of course back off if anything feels funny. I work in medicine (although not OB-GYN) and feel as if I have good general medical knowledge base. I know I will not be following some of the new and old recommendations for pregnant women. I know I will not be able to follow keeping my heart rate under 140 (old), my core temp under 103 (new and not sure how to measure while exercising!), be able to hold a conversation while exercising (new). I am scared to see what my OB-GYN has to say about this... I don't want to risk losing the baby, but I also believe that the United States treats pregnant women as disabled when we are not! I think I am going to try and wait until 9 weeks to tell my CF coaches if I can. If I am unable to do the workouts sooner I will definitely tell them earlier. We have had other pregnant women at our gym, one who continued workouts into her 9th month and gave birth to a healthy boy!

As for the HCG I was not offered one either. I called my OB office and they scheduled me for December 2nd for an initial appointment and U/S. From what I know about HCG testing is that it is not usually done unless there is a reason to. I know it is done if you want to find out how far along you are early in pregnancy, if you have had a previous loss, or if you are worried about the possibility of loss or ectopic (im sure im missing some reasons). But anyway, I don't think it is done for women who aren't experiencing any abnormal symptoms and haven't had problems in the past.

Of course i post i have had no cramping and I have just started cramping a good amount. I feel the cramping happening, then i get really hot, then a good wave of nausea. It lasts a few minutes, then its gone. ick. That's not fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->