July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Of course i post i have had no cramping and I have just started cramping a good amount. I feel the cramping happening, then i get really hot, then a good wave of nausea. It lasts a few minutes, then its gone. ick. That's not fun

Im glad I'm not the only one having hot flashes with the cramps! I go from shedding my extra clothing to getting under a blanket and back. I havent read this as a symptom of pregnancy but its happening.

Of course i post i have had no cramping and I have just started cramping a good amount. I feel the cramping happening, then i get really hot, then a good wave of nausea. It lasts a few minutes, then its gone. ick. That's not fun

Im glad I'm not the only one having hot flashes with the cramps! I go from shedding my extra clothing to getting under a blanket and back. I havent read this as a symptom of pregnancy but its happening.

I'm the same with hot flushes! Cramping is awful, hoping it's just LO snuggling in

Can you please change me on the first post to an :angel:... my baby grew wings today :cry:

So happy for all you girls and I wish you all a H&H 9 months, i hope to see you in 1st tri soon , xxxxxx

I've been getting hot flushes too but not overly associated with cramping. Just left work and I feel really nauseous, my sense of smell has also increased now and the smell of cigarettes makes me much more nauseous than anything else. I've been really emotional today and started crying over a customer being a tiny bit perturbed when I rang them this morning. I now just want to get home, have shepherds pie (really really wanted it tonight) and go to bed if I'm honest.

Can you please change me on the first post to an :angel:... my baby grew wings today :cry:

So happy for all you girls and I wish you all a H&H 9 months, i hope to see you in 1st tri soon , xxxxxx

So so sorry to here that :hugs: :hug: I hope you get your sticky bean soon.

Doctors tomorrow so I can be referred to midwife, then try and chase my results up. I am hoping to find out if my local hospital do cvs or amnio then I'll be arranging that for several weeks time.

So sorry to hear this news. Hang in there.

I am so sorry for your loss. Hope you will have a sticky bean soon. :hugs:

Hey ladies, I hope you don't mind if I join? I'm just 4w+5 after a 7 week loss in September. Due on the 9th x

So sorry for your loss. Hope to see you back in the first trimester soon.

Thanks ladies, RE the blood test for hcg levels early on. I'll try not to worry about it for now, as we really haven't had any indication that something may go wrong. It'd be nice to have a bit of extra proof, in addition to the HPTs, but truly having blood tests done won't make me more pregnant!

I am so excited that there is another cross fitter in the group! I found the website crossfitmoms and from reading this site decided to continue cross fit throughout my pregnancy within reason. I will of course back off if anything feels funny. I work in medicine (although not OB-GYN) and feel as if I have good general medical knowledge base. I know I will not be following some of the new and old recommendations for pregnant women. I know I will not be able to follow keeping my heart rate under 140 (old), my core temp under 103 (new and not sure how to measure while exercising!), be able to hold a conversation while exercising (new). I am scared to see what my OB-GYN has to say about this... I don't want to risk losing the baby, but I also believe that the United States treats pregnant women as disabled when we are not! I think I am going to try and wait until 9 weeks to tell my CF coaches if I can. If I am unable to do the workouts sooner I will definitely tell them earlier. We have had other pregnant women at our gym, one who continued workouts into her 9th month and gave birth to a healthy boy!

Interesting to hear some of the things regarding exercise. I can't hold a convo while doing a leisurely jog, let alone other activities, so I certainly don't see that happening any time soon. I have to focus on what I'm doing, or else! I'm also not so sure I can sustain the heart rate thing either. Granted I have no idea what my heart rate is during a normal WOD when I'm not pregnant, but I'm sure it's up there.

I didn't talk to my OB/GYN about doing CF when we were TTC, as everything I read said that maintaining a pre-TTC/pre-pregnancy workout was okay. Should be interesting to see what I'm told at the end of the month. We've got 2 other pregnant ladies in my gym currently (one is currently 32 weeks and still going strong!), so I know my coaches have some experience with keeping things scaled appropriately. I figure if I listen to my coaches and to my body, I should be pretty good to go.

So very sorry to hear about your loss. Definitely hoping to see you back in first trimester very soon!

Following my spotting a week ago EPAU have been in contact and I'm headed in tomorrow for a blood test to see if my levels are high enough for a scan. Not sure what the threshold for getting a scan will be, but at least I'm under EPAU now and they are seeing me. Hopefully it won't be long until I can get some scans and know this baby is ok.

I know my hospital say between 1500 and 2000 is what they like to see prescan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"