July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Hey,

I dont have infection per say, but because of the constant wetness down there, and the discharge, I am constantly feeling raw down there and irritable....

Afraid I can't help. Also have had icky constant heavy discharge but no yeast infections. Just been using thin pads in the day, and 'airing it' at night :haha:

People say eating more yogurt will help with the natural vaginal flora/bacteria. You could also speak with your doctor as they should (i think its safe for pregnancy) be able to give you a pill, diflucan, so you don't have to use the gooey creams. I did have Bacterial Vaginosis (never had this before in my life) about a month ago and it was cleared up with oral antibiotics. Then with all the discharge ive been having, i thought for sure it was back. Though did a culture and it didn't show anything. I guess ive just been having the normal increased "pregnancy" discharge.

Ive been MIA for a while and haven't posted anything. But i do read this thread a few times a day to stay up on everyone's doings. Congrats to everyone who has found out the sex! I have my scan next week and we CAN.NOT.WAIT! Been sleeping very well, just turning side to side and up to pee. WILD dreams! I think i have a dream about every ex boyfriend. (not racey dream, just talking to them). Last night had my first emotional pregnancy cry. oye! Been feeling a little weepy today as well. I'm not a big crier....so this is a bit odd for me. Woke up early this morning when i turned onto my left side and had some back pain and lower abdominal pain. Just feeling tired and lethargic lately. Don't want to do anything. No food sounds good. And the cold frigid weather is not helping one bit.
Ugh, having a rough moment. I know this feeling will pass though.

Still waiting to feel some movement. I have an anterior placenta, so i think it will be a few weeks. I have been feeling very very slight flipping in my stomach. When i lay down to sleep i actually have started poking my stomach to see if i feel any kick back. When i use my Doppler now, i usually get a super clear heartbeat for a second, then the baby kicks the Doppler. Causes a terrible noise over the speaker, but its the only explanation.

Hope everyone is feeling well!
OHHH and BTW, Old Navy Maternity has super cheap clothes! Just bought some long sleeved shirts and a nice sweatshirt. All on sale or clearance! And they always have coupon codes too. :)

LMB I've an anterior placenta as well. And the wifey and I could have sworn a few nights ago when I was laying down but the movement we felt was pretty low and towards my left side, close to my bikini area. But I haven't felt anything since then :/ Boooo to the anterior placenta

I have heard yogurt helps as well. I love yogurt anyway and have one a day. So far (knock on wood) I have not gotten one.

AFM I picked up a baby swing and bouncer for super cheap and love the theme since we're doign elephants.

Still feeling lots of movements and some good kicks or punches that stop me in my tracks.

Get to see Andrew again on Monday for my growth scan. I cant wait!!!

Attachments

• Bouncer.jpg
    Bouncer.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Swing.jpg
    Swing.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 4
RE: yeast - i've managed to keep it at bay mostly during pregnancy - but i have suffered in the past - first thing to say is ironically being super-hygienic in the ladies department makes yeast issues far worse. Avoid soap or deodorising products down below and no douching.

Try not to wear overly tight pants during the day and at night if you go to bed with your knickers on - take them off (oo-er! :)) wear looser pants or a nightie! :) Also, yeast thrives on sugar so I have to cut it right back as soon as i notice it strike.

That and the usual suspects like eating plenty of yoghurt. Look up bacteria for the vagina - it adds the better bacteria back into the vagina so yeast/bad bacteria can't flourish.

Hope that helps! Recurrent Yeast infection is awful and generally the only medical solution is a lot of clotrimidazole treatment back to back which isn't very pleasant.

I seem to have lost the ability to sleep! Nightmares Tuesday night, bad dreams last night and wide.awake at 4:30am this morning. I'm not sure if it's pregnancy, coming off my anxiety meds (which aid sleep) or a combination, whatever it is it needs to stop!
2 weeks until my next NHS scan and then I think I'm going to pay for another private scan around 30 weeks if we can afford it :D

Hi everyone. We found out today that our twins have died. We are devastated. Wishing you all the best.x

OMG Nessaw, I am so terribly sorry to hear that. Y'all must be devastated. My prayers are with you...

Oh Nessaw I am so sorry for you guys. You are definately in my thoughts.

My heart goes out to you and your family Nessaw. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Ah Nessaw, i am so so so sorry to hear that, My heart goes out to you and your hubby.... Will keep you in Prayer... Big hugs... :-(

Oh Ness, I am so sorry :cry: Fly high little ones :angel: :angel:

May your love for each other get you through the coming days and weeks :hugs:

Nessaw, that is such devastating news. I can't begin to imagine how you must both be feeling. I hope the bond between you helps you through this awful time.

OMG. I'm so sorry for your loss, nessa. You and your husband will be in my thoughts and prayers.

AFM...over my little emotional stuff. Found out the girl my ex is with has been stalking me and tracking down my phone number and says she's tracking down my address. She also told me today that she has been telling my ex to stop talking to me, stop paying child support and to walk away from his kids, likely cuz she wants a Daddy for her four kids.

So I don't think he saw it that way at first and that's why he stopped fighting so hard to keep shared custody of the kids. He doesn't want to walk away from them though and she's getting mad that he's still talking to me. Things between us have been very toxic for the last few weeks but we had a talk today and we both agree that we want to stop fighting and start being amicable with each other. Maybe not best friends but perhaps to a poimt where we can stand to be in the same room together or discuss weekends and stuff. So chicky's just gonna have to suck it up and deal with me, Baby Momma, if she actually wants to be with him, or she needs to take a hike. I don't think she'll last once he sees her message to me about wanting him to walk away from his kids. Despite our issues, he loves those kids and I know he won't walk away from them.

There's other stuff too and I honestly don't believe either of us is completely over the other despite having been separated for two years so we'll see how that goes. I don't think we'll ever get back together, but who knows, if we xan overcome our differences, then maybe friends is a possibility.

IMHO, and others opinions too, you don't still sleep with your ex two years after separation if there's nothing there...and it's never been just sex either.

But my emotional hormones are under control...for now.

I'm so sorry nessaw, I hope your love for one another gets you through this tough time. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->