• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

We are team Christian Alexander!!! I am so excited and cannot believe how wrong I was!!!

We are team Christian Alexander!!! I am so excited and cannot believe how wrong I was!!!

OMG! Congrats!!!!!! LOTS of boys! Everyone i know who is pregnant right now is having a boy!
Congrats congrats congrats!

Congrats Krissie.... :)

AFM, I have my 20 weeks scan booked for the 4th March, which is also hubby birthday and my dad's birthday. The 3rd is our wedding anniversary, and then check up with gynae on the 7th March, so we see her twice in one week....

Toda I had a really bad day at work, my boss was in a hole other mood and really made my stress levels go through the roof, that I had to go for a walk...

And I started getting cramps... And knew I needed to calm down....

I also have my 4D scan booked for the 23rd April, and I got it for free, as one of my husband's club members, mom's works for a private hospital, and does it there, and offered it to me, so that made my day better.... :)

Hope you are all doing well....

Hi ladies. Congrats on the boy Krissie! We got to see our lil man today as well. He was moving all around for the the tech, we got quite a few pics of him. He was measuring right on track and weights in at 9oz. I don't go back til the 19th of March.

Ty, my brother n laws bday is March 3, mine is the 4th and we plan on getting married on the 11th. So March is gonna be a great month, cant wait.

sorry some of you ladies are having round ligament pains, I don't have any to report. My headaches come and go like they always have, I just suck it up and deal with them. Nothing new going on for me/us...just plugging along like usual.

Congratulations Krissie!

Lmbhj, I've been getting BHs for a week or so now. Feels like a wave moving across my belly, or like baby spinning. The other night they were a little painful and coming every few minutes. As you can imagine, I was quietly freaking out, but they were off.

My BnB friends have reassured me that second time around they're likely to be sore.

Thank you ladies, I spoke to my neighbor which is one of the doctors at my Ob-GYn office and he said they are normal since it is my first I'd be more likely to feel all the stretching. He also stated that as long as there is no bleeding I should be just fine. I had my 16 week scan on Friday and it was literally only 5 minutes she didn't ask me if I had any concerns or anything. She just listened to the baby's HB and was off. So didn't get to ask anything on Friday it was freaking me out.

I was also wondering what exactly they test for during the second trimester blood draw?

Thanks ladies feel so much better after "talking" to you all!:hugs:

Congratulations Krissie! What a lovely name too.

Re pains, I've been having really bad shooting pains in my abdomen. They were so bad one night that they woke me up in the middle of the night. I mentioned it to my midwife last week and she asked if I'd ever had abdominal surgery. I explained that I'd had a laparoscopy and that it was suspected that I had some adhesions by my left ovary. The MW explained that when the scar tissue stretches it can be really sore and thought this might explain my pain. Not sure if this is relevant to anyone else on the forum, but it might be worth considering if you have bad pain.

Thank you ladies!

I am finally home and attached a couple of my pictures. I am so happy they are better than my 12 week ones.

Attachments

• 20 week ultrasound.jpg
    20 week ultrasound.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 20 week ultrasound boy.jpg
    20 week ultrasound boy.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 9

AWWWW YAY!!!!! Congrats on Team Blue!

Congrats Krissie.... :)

AFM, I have my 20 weeks scan booked for the 4th March, which is also hubby birthday and my dad's birthday. The 3rd is our wedding anniversary, and then check up with gynae on the 7th March, so we see her twice in one week....

Toda I had a really bad day at work, my boss was in a hole other mood and really made my stress levels go through the roof, that I had to go for a walk...

And I started getting cramps... And knew I needed to calm down....

I also have my 4D scan booked for the 23rd April, and I got it for free, as one of my husband's club members, mom's works for a private hospital, and does it there, and offered it to me, so that made my day better.... :)

Hope you are all doing well....

Sorry to hear your boss was in a mood. That's so cool you get a free 4D ultrasound. Mine's the 22nd of April and costs $200!! I'd love a free one, lol.

March is a busy month for us too. March 9 is my second cousin's birthday, March 12 is my cousin's birthday, March 14 is mine, March 15 is my other second cousin's birthday, March 17 is my aunt's birthday, March 25 is my daughter's and my niece's mom's birthday, and March 26 is my niece's birthday. You can pretty much tell what we were all doing in late June and early July :rofl:

Hi ladies. Congrats on the boy Krissie! We got to see our lil man today as well. He was moving all around for the the tech, we got quite a few pics of him. He was measuring right on track and weights in at 9oz. I don't go back til the 19th of March.

Ty, my brother n laws bday is March 3, mine is the 4th and we plan on getting married on the 11th. So March is gonna be a great month, cant wait.

sorry some of you ladies are having round ligament pains, I don't have any to report. My headaches come and go like they always have, I just suck it up and deal with them. Nothing new going on for me/us...just plugging along like usual.

Glad to hear your little man is still a little man and growing well!

Congratulations Krissie!

Lmbhj, I've been getting BHs for a week or so now. Feels like a wave moving across my belly, or like baby spinning. The other night they were a little painful and coming every few minutes. As you can imagine, I was quietly freaking out, but they were off.

My BnB friends have reassured me that second time around they're likely to be sore.

Mine are just uncomfy right now, but there were several times in my last pregnancy (which was my 5th, but 3rd baby) where I was convinced it was labour because they hurt so bad.

Thank you ladies!

I am finally home and attached a couple of my pictures. I am so happy they are better than my 12 week ones.

Beautiful pics!!!

AFM, I kinda went baby shopping again today. I bought the most adorable newborn boy Carter's monkey outfit, three receiving blankets, two sets of booties, 10 bibs, and 3 sleepers. All of it was on clearance, so regular would have been $45 and I got it all for $19. SCORE!!!

Oh and yes, little dude is super active - consultant commented on it at 16w scan,backed up my me feeling him a LOT!

Yeah Brandi, March is a very busy month, LOL

I only gave you a short version....

3rd, our wedding anniversary
4th, Hubby and Dad bday
5th, my baby brother bday
16th, my eldest sister bday
21st, my eldest sister, son bday
22nd, Hubby's granny bday.

My goodness, it just dont stop, lmao

My these two months are so busy for everyone, bless. I hope everything goes well for everyone and we all feel the happy healthy baby "i'm here" nudges or kicks. I am 16 weeks today I am very excited and grateful. My weeks start on a wed. My ticker is a week behind but i'm so excited I think my bump is actually starting to show :happydance:
So much love and happy things to you all <3

Congrats on all the scans and boys!!!!

If anyone has any spare girls names throw them my way. We are having our third little princess and I am clean out of names that I like.

If anyone has any spare girls names throw them my way. We are having our third little princess and I am clean out of names that I like.

Our names so far are:

Lila
Charlotte
Abigail
Addison
Paisley

I like very girly names! What are your other 2 girls named?

Our names so far are:

Lila
Charlotte
Abigail
Addison
Paisley

I like very girly names! What are your other 2 girls named?

My little girl is Addison, I absolutely adore her name &#10084;&#65039;

Well, now that I won't be having a girl, there's Georgia, Charlotte, Emelia, Blaire, Scarlett...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->