July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Gypsymama

I had a similar scan just a day before your dating (4w 5d) because of suspected ectopic, like yours they found the getstational sac in the uterus. However they did also check the ovaries because of the *very slim* chance of 2 pregnancy locations. That is NOT that common in ectopics but it's a possibility, and if you think that ectopics make up only 2% of pregnancys you can see how slim this actually is....It does happen of course, but your chances are good. The fact is that a tech has to be 100% certain, and if they can't find your left ovary they cannot definitely confirm a non-ectopic.

If on 31st oct your hcg was 1542 that would also make you quite unusual for ectopic as that's a high number for where you're at in the pregnancy. I'm only a day behind you and mine was 827 on the same date, even that is high...I'm not a doctor but when i considered i might be having an ectopic preg i did a lot of reading and what put my mind at rest was the beta value. Although there are unusual cases where ectopics do exhibit high numbers, generally speaking they start off low and they increase at less than 66%. If you want more reassurance before the next scan I would ask for another beta. It'll take a day or so to come in and you can work out if your doubling rates are normal. I'm surprised they didn't do this for you.

As i say, although there is the possibility of course that something's not right, the fact is you are FAR more likely to be fine given your numbers etc. Hope you get some answers soon! x

Hi girls, had my blood pressure taken and it is high! 140/90!! So going back in a week to get it redone. I've been very unwell and stressed recently so hoping it's just that and it'll decrease :/

Thanks for the encouragement and advice, ladies. I'm just going to take it easy and hope for the best. I have another ultrasound in 2 weeks and hopefully that one will provide me with some answers and reassurance. I also hope that my elusive left ovary will make an appearance. I'll wait to talk to the Dr tomorrow to see what his thoughts are, maybe he'll send me for another bhcg. I don't think there's much else to do at this point but wait and see, which happens to be the hardest thing for me to do, but I will do my best.

I hope everyone is doing well today! Sending massive positive vibes your way. :hugs:

Morning ladies. Boy did i jinx myself yesterday with my posting of lack of symptoms.
I was woken up at 2am with terrible cramping. Same cramping i had last time (i miscarried last time). It lasts about 20 minutes, i roll around in bed, feel nauseous, feel like i need to BM, then its gone. Makes me nervous. VERY nervous. Last time i had this it lasted every night for about a week, then i started bleeding. Hoping its nothing.

Having my intake with the OBGYN nurse this morning and will most likely get my lab slip for my blood work. I will probably get it done today since really, who am i kidding, i cant wait. My last hpt this am was as dark as the control line which was nice and happened quickly! I have 2 digi's left, which i will only use one this weekend to get my 3+. (better get my 3+ cause if i don't, then i will need the other one a few days later...i really need to stop peeing on sticks!) I'm vowing this is my last weekend of testing. My tests never got this dark last time. So that is a positive!
I really hope i don't continue with these cramps at night. So nerve racking.

Hoping i can update you ladies with my hcg serum levels later today. :)

hCG 8231, scan booked for Thursday when I'll be 5+5

I guess cos of the spotting they want to make sure it is where it should be. I believe I should see a sac and yolk sac but probably not a baby yet. https://www.baby2see.com/development/ultrasound_sonogram/first_trimester_scans.html

You might see a baby, I had a scan at 5+6 last time because of early bleeding and there was a little blob with a flickery heartbeat :). All depends when you implanted, but don't worry if you don't :) xx

Morning ladies. Boy did i jinx myself yesterday with my posting of lack of symptoms.
I was woken up at 2am with terrible cramping. Same cramping i had last time (i miscarried last time). It lasts about 20 minutes, i roll around in bed, feel nauseous, feel like i need to BM, then its gone. Makes me nervous. VERY nervous. Last time i had this it lasted every night for about a week, then i started bleeding. Hoping its nothing.

I have very similar symptoms. For the past couple nights I've woken up at about 3am with cramping and slight nausea, it goes away by about 7am, but I am awake almost the entire time. Its not constant, but comes and goes. I also feel like I have to have a BM, but really don't. My test strips keep getting darker which is encouraging, but I haven't had an HCG done. I hope I'm not miscarrying... I haven't bled at all though so I hope its OK and if anything the cramps are getting milder as time goes on. I am only 4w 0d today according to my last period, although I think I ovulated early. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

I'm sure we are just fine. I googled this (cause i google everything!) and it seems common. Just super uncomfortable. As long as the little ones is safe and comfy and i know everything is ok, ill take the cramping. Got all my blood work done today, waiting for the hCg quant. :) Nurse says it needs to be over 2000 to be seen on ultrasound. Fingers crossed. Ill share as soon as i find out! I work in the hospital so you know ive been refreshing my screen like a mad woman!

I'm sure we are just fine. I googled this (cause i google everything!) and it seems common. Just super uncomfortable. As long as the little ones is safe and comfy and i know everything is ok, ill take the cramping. Got all my blood work done today, waiting for the hCg quant. :) Nurse says it needs to be over 2000 to be seen on ultrasound. Fingers crossed. Ill share as soon as i find out! I work in the hospital so you know ive been refreshing my screen like a mad woman!

I'm sure your test will go well and you will find out you have a sticky little bean. :) I'm sending positive thoughts your way today! Let us know.

I'm still waiting for my number, but i did get a call and i was able to schedule my ultrasound for nov 22nd. I will be 7 weeks 4 days. very excited. Lets hope everything goes well! Come on LAB!

Just had my 6 wk scan and there is no visible sac in the uterus. It looked utterly empty. They did a thorough check of my ovaries and surrounding area and while they didn't see anything suspicious they are leaning towards ectopic. They took another round of bloods to determine next step. If beta is going down the body is taking care of naturally and only monitoring to make sure I go down to a level of 0 is needed. If they're rising then I would need another scan and most likely medication to dissolve the pregnancy.

Definitely not the news I wanted to hear but I knew it would most likely end in not being pregnant due to the heavy period 9 days after ovulation.

Sorry to have to leave the group, I was enjoying getting to know everyone.

A very happy and healthy 9 months to all of you and I'll be popping in now and then to see how everyone is getting along.

Just had my 6 wk scan and there is no visible sac in the uterus. It looked utterly empty. They did a thorough check of my ovaries and surrounding area and while they didn't see anything suspicious they are leaning towards ectopic. They took another round of bloods to determine next step. If beta is going down the body is taking care of naturally and only monitoring to make sure I go down to a level of 0 is needed. If they're rising then I would need another scan and most likely medication to dissolve the pregnancy.

Definitely not the news I wanted to hear but I knew it would most likely end in not being pregnant due to the heavy period 9 days after ovulation.

A very happy and healthy 9 months to all of you and I'll be popping in now and then to see how everyone is getting along.

So sorry to hear this. Keep us posted with any further revelations.

I'm so sorry to hear that :(.

Having my intake with the OBGYN nurse this morning and will most likely get my lab slip for my blood work. I will probably get it done today since really, who am i kidding, i cant wait. My last hpt this am was as dark as the control line which was nice and happened quickly! I have 2 digi's left, which i will only use one this weekend to get my 3+. (better get my 3+ cause if i don't, then i will need the other one a few days later...i really need to stop peeing on sticks!) I'm vowing this is my last weekend of testing. My tests never got this dark last time. So that is a positive!
I really hope i don't continue with these cramps at night. So nerve racking.

Hoping i can update you ladies with my hcg serum levels later today. :)

Good Luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->