July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Nope, it's just because he's had a low bonus, he gets a bonus ever month and on average he gets a lot more. Just got to deal with it.
On a plus I've found wireless crop tops which I'm gunna buy then change into.

I know how that feels Charlie. My DH is very reliant on bonuses too. Fortunately this time of year they seem to increase, but as for next year, who knows! It makes it very difficult to budget! He's really hoping to get a pay rise in January.

I just made my first maternity purchase! I bought a black maternity swimsuit. Early I know, but I plan to start swimming as a small attempt to keep relatively fit throughout pregnancy, and didn't want to buy a normal swimsuit which I'd be likely to outgrow in no time. Such a scrooge :haha:

Good Morning Ladies.
Stopping by real quick to check in.
Lots of new post.
So sorry to hear about the loses. My heart goes out to you ladies..
Longest week ever waiting for Monday the 11th and first doctors visit.
Still having mild side cramping every now and then. Not bad and can live with it. Keep reasurring myself its baby getting nice and comfy.
MS kicked in. All day for that matter. Not getting sick yet but sick to my stomach all day. Get very tired in the evenings as well. Trying to rest as much as possible. Hard sometimes with a 3 year old boy in the house :)
Other than that BB's aren't sore much anymore. I will take that.
Face seems to be breaking out more, make-up is a girls best friend.

Take care ladies. Probably will check in Monday after doctors appointment.

Happy Hump day ladies! How is everyone doing today?!
Today was my first day not POAS since 1DPO! haha

I will take my digi this weekend to get my 3+.
Even though i got my beta yesterday i do feel a little better but still worried. Since they one do one, and not two 2 days apart to show its increasing (and not decreasing) i'm kind of left to wonder.
I have my first ultrasound in 16 days, so that is exciting!
Didn't have too much cramping last night, barely woke from my sleep to think "hey, those are cramps" and fell back into a deep sleep.
Having some cramping this morning. I've resulted to eating prunes to help with my...ahem....business. Anyone have any suggestions to ease constipation? First week i couldn't stop going, now i cant go. Fantastic.

How is everyone else?!

Nope, it's just because he's had a low bonus, he gets a bonus ever month and on average he gets a lot more. Just got to deal with it.
On a plus I've found wireless crop tops which I'm gunna buy then change into.

I lived in them for my 4th pregnancy :thumbup:

Hi ladies, can I join? I got my first BFP a couple days ago (though it wasn't too big, or too fat... but definitely positive!) Based on my LMF, my due date would be July 4th, 2013. However, I think I ovulated later in October, so I'm pretty sure that's too early.

I guess I should go down as EDD to be confirmed!

Fresh not from concentrate orange juice did the job for me BM wise. I was very constipated after my sedation for IVF and that got things moving so to speak.
I'm now sitting down to make a financial plan so months like this don't cause panic when I'm on mat leave. My dad owes me for.my IVF and I owe most but not all of that to my Mum which will cause a nice buffer. Going to get everything straight so I can relax. I know it's a bit early to financially plan but hey ho

Hi ladies, can I join? I got my first BFP a couple days ago (though it wasn't too big, or too fat... but definitely positive!) Based on my LMF, my due date would be July 4th, 2013. However, I think I ovulated later in October, so I'm pretty sure that's too early.

Congratulations!! I am in the same boat as you not knowing for sure my EDD, except opposite from you, I believe I ovulated early. I was on birth control up until this month and believe my baby was conceived / I ovulated at day 10 or 11 of my cycle, but I really have no idea!!! Ive read after going off birth control its pretty hard to determine when you ovulated. I started getting positive pregnancy tests at day 23 of my cycle which makes me think my due date is earlier than the the one based off of my LMP. Unfortunately we both just have to wait until our dating U/S. Mine is December 2nd which seems soo far away.

My ultra sound is Dec 3, so we're both in for a similar wait too!

Constipation - argh don't get me started on that one!!!
Cramps have settled down this morning - thanks ladies xxx
I think I may have just over done things yesterday. :growlmad:

Nausea is my worst enemy right now! My stomach is actually cramping and the back of my tongue has a funny taste which doesn't help the situation -

Might go back to bed just to calm the nausea down! :cry:

sore boobs as soon as my bra comes off
also have white spots on my nipples
Nausea, nausea, nausea!!!
Tired!!!
Moody!!!

I'm actually scared to get up in the morning incase nausea vamps up - I'm comfortable enough not to worry about the HCG tests anymore but still will. Makes me feel better :thumbup:

Can you have a vaginal ultrasound instead of an abdo one and still see baby and hear a heartbeat? I don't know if I will be able to stomach a huge amount of water in a weeks time :nope:

I didn't think they could see anything on an abdominal ultrasound until 9 weeks ish? I know with my second emergency scan due to a bleed at 7 weeks it was a vaginal one. I saw a heartbeat and a bubba then :) xx

Hi ladies,

Just checking in. Glad to hear most are doing well and so sorry to hear of our members who had to leave.

Symptoms have been coming and going... today my left boob is KILLING me, but I'm trying to remember that symptoms are a good sign. Is anyone else still constantly checking for red when they visit the bathroom? (Sorry, tmi!) I guess until I see the doc for confirmation it just doesn't feel real!

Any ladies here already have 2+ kiddos? This is my second and I'm concerned about weight gain... I'm standing up in a wedding in January and need to fit in my bridesmaid dress! Do you remember how much you gained in the first tri? I remember it wasn't much with my first bub, but I've heard it comes on faster with the second... :dohh:

Thanks!

Gone 2 days and I miss so much. So glad to hear that hcg levels are looking lovely for a number of you!

Just had my 6 wk scan and there is no visible sac in the uterus. It looked utterly empty. They did a thorough check of my ovaries and surrounding area and while they didn't see anything suspicious they are leaning towards ectopic. They took another round of bloods to determine next step. If beta is going down the body is taking care of naturally and only monitoring to make sure I go down to a level of 0 is needed. If they're rising then I would need another scan and most likely medication to dissolve the pregnancy.

Definitely not the news I wanted to hear but I knew it would most likely end in not being pregnant due to the heavy period 9 days after ovulation.

Sorry to have to leave the group, I was enjoying getting to know everyone.

A very happy and healthy 9 months to all of you and I'll be popping in now and then to see how everyone is getting along.

So very sorry to hear this, Berinina. :hug:

Congrats and welcome to the group!

This is my fifth pregnancy, fingers crossed third viable. I gained the most weight with my first, 3 stone!!! I lost some but not all, and only gained a few pounds with consecutive pregnancies. I was more aware that you really don't need to eat for two, just towards the end! The only extra you need is 250 cals, grilled cheese for example.

So, I guess you'll be more aware second time round? I piled it on with my boy, yet girls my bump went right out the front. I feel terribly bloated already with this one and I'm not eating any different to how I usually eat. Ugh!

Hi ladies!!! Most of my symptoms have calmed down a bit. The cramping has almost gone since I started sleeping with a body pillow- must have been putting too much pressure on my belly.
But this exhaustion is horrible!! Feels like I need a 2+ hour nap every 2-3 hours!! And am sleeping for 9+ hours at night where I usually only need 6 hours per day.. I almost cried in pain this morning when I put my bra on. My breasts are so sore!!!!

I'm needing some support ladies :cry: on day two of constant nausea, dry reaching, food is not appealing to me and drinking is near impossible. I'm thinking twice about being pregnant now especially with past history of hyperemesis... why can't I just have a fluffy pregnancy for once!!! :cry::cry:

I'm needing some support ladies :cry: on day two of constant nausea, dry reaching, food is not appealing to me and drinking is near impossible. I'm thinking twice about being pregnant now especially with past history of hyperemesis... why can't I just have a fluffy pregnancy for once!!! :cry::cry:

I had really bad ms with my DS so I know how you feel. :hugs: It is absolutely awful, and I know what you mean about thinking twice about being pregnant! But just remind yourself that it does pass, and hopefully in 2nd tri you'll start to feel fantastic. It's a hard slog though, I know!

Hi ladies,

Just checking in. Glad to hear most are doing well and so sorry to hear of our members who had to leave.

Symptoms have been coming and going... today my left boob is KILLING me, but I'm trying to remember that symptoms are a good sign. Is anyone else still constantly checking for red when they visit the bathroom? (Sorry, tmi!) I guess until I see the doc for confirmation it just doesn't feel real!

Any ladies here already have 2+ kiddos? This is my second and I'm concerned about weight gain... I'm standing up in a wedding in January and need to fit in my bridesmaid dress! Do you remember how much you gained in the first tri? I remember it wasn't much with my first bub, but I've heard it comes on faster with the second... :dohh:

Thanks!

I gained 14lbs in 1st tri last time. :wacko: But then only about 7lbs for the rest of the pregnancy! I have no idea how that happened. And YES to the checking for red on toilet paper all the time! :dohh:

I have hardly any symptoms at the moment. The most noticeable one is sore boobs but even that isn't horrendous. On a happy note, I finally got my 3+ this morning!!!!! :happydance:

I'm constantly checking for spotting when I go to the loo, it's driving me insane. Last time my first bout of spotting was 6 weeks, this time it started before my BFP, it's only once or twice a day or every other day but it's enough to keep me on edge :(

The biggest symptom I've got at the moment is sleeplessness, I normally can sleep almost all night but at the moment I'm waking up every 30 mins - 2 hours, it's really wearing me down. Got some mild cramping today too which has me worried of course, especially as its all by my left ovary.

Can't wait to get my midwife's number then I can ask her if it's okay to text these silly little concerns instead of googling.

Hi, im still constantly checking for spotting. I spotted at about 7 weeks in my third pregnancy and then it ended in mc, so im worried to spot and also worried not spotting as my fourth pregnancy was a mmc so no spotting until after 10 weeks while the baby had died a month earlier ( sorry debbie downer here) so yes always checking!

Im def feeling shattered midday and usually nod off in front of tv...bad mummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->