July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Morning ladies. Boy did i jinx myself yesterday with my posting of lack of symptoms.
I was woken up at 2am with terrible cramping. Same cramping i had last time (i miscarried last time). It lasts about 20 minutes, i roll around in bed, feel nauseous, feel like i need to BM, then its gone. Makes me nervous. VERY nervous. Last time i had this it lasted every night for about a week, then i started bleeding. Hoping its nothing.

I have very similar symptoms. For the past couple nights I've woken up at about 3am with cramping and slight nausea, it goes away by about 7am, but I am awake almost the entire time. Its not constant, but comes and goes. I also feel like I have to have a BM, but really don't. My test strips keep getting darker which is encouraging, but I haven't had an HCG done. I hope I'm not miscarrying... I haven't bled at all though so I hope its OK and if anything the cramps are getting milder as time goes on. I am only 4w 0d today according to my last period, although I think I ovulated early. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

I'm pretty sure a few of us had cramps at this time. I'm 5w 4 days and they are just easing off now - except when I stretch of cough - weired sensation I must say lol

I'm sure we are just fine. I googled this (cause i google everything!) and it seems common. Just super uncomfortable. As long as the little ones is safe and comfy and i know everything is ok, ill take the cramping. Got all my blood work done today, waiting for the hCg quant. :) Nurse says it needs to be over 2000 to be seen on ultrasound. Fingers crossed. Ill share as soon as i find out! I work in the hospital so you know ive been refreshing my screen like a mad woman!

Funny because I saw this today
Ultrasound findings after five or six weeks of pregnancy are much more predictive of pregnancy outcome than are hCG levels. You won't expect to see a gestational sac or the fetus until the hCG level reaches at least 1,200 mIU/ml.

See I knew I saw it for a reason :thumbup: but this says over 1200 not 2000 :shrug:

sorry for the posts after posts - s much happens on this thread over night I just can't remember who said what so do it one at a time :haha:

lmbhj - Great levels!

Bernina - I am so so sorry hun :hugs: <3

I got called into work today to look after 9 children. Not a good day for it - I was nauseas all day and have a horrible feeling on my tongue like I want to throw up! Have started taking my anti nausea medication :growlmad: not happy it's happened this early... HG sucks at the best of times but at 5 weeks :cry: give me a break - how am I going to keep this pregnancy a secret now?!?

Beta HCG level is doubling every 1.4 days :happydance:
was 810 on Friday, on Tuesday it was 5600. Explains why I feel crook I guess.

Poor hubby hasn't had any love making for about 12 days poor fella - first it was the cramps, then a cold and now nausea :haha:...
I have a lot to make up for it seems hahaha

Asked my mother for some help today with the kiddies if I get too sick, her response 'I did it all by myself, you chose to be in this situation when you knew you would be sick!' I said 'She had my 11 year old sister running around after her when she was sick carrying me, if she did it by herself and suffered wouldn't you think she would be only willing to help her daughter!' I almost hung up on her... she spent my other three pregnancies (2 viable) chasing after men because she was lonely and wondered why the children didn't want much to do with her once they were born?!?

OB nurse called me today. She wanted to schedule another ultrasound for next week Friday, which would put me at 6w3d. I opted to schedule something the following instead. I'll be having another ultrasound on Wednesday, November 20 (7w1d) and then I'll be seeing my OB for my first official OB appointment after the u/s on the same day. That just works out better for me than going in for a 6w scan and then going back again the following week for yet another scan and my first OB appointment and labs. I need to make sure that I miss as little work as possible right now so I can build up some time off on those days when I will inevitably be calling in sick.

Ive been getting some dizzy spells lately. Also, my appetite went from non existent to absolutely ravishing in the past 48 hours. I want to eat everything in sight, but still getting pretty bad heartburn and indigestion, so that's been helping me not overeat. Felt a twinge of nausea this morning, but nothing major at all. Boobies are heavy, but not terribly sore. Bloated, but not constipated. I've had to pop the button my jeans. Some mild, period like cramps in the pelvic area this afternoon, went away after about 15 minutes. That's all I have to report for today.

Hope everyone is well.

I got called into work today to look after 9 children. Not a good day for it - I was nauseas all day and have a horrible feeling on my tongue like I want to throw up! Have started taking my anti nausea medication :growlmad: not happy it's happened this early... HG sucks at the best of times but at 5 weeks :cry: give me a break - how am I going to keep this pregnancy a secret now?!?

Beta HCG level is doubling every 1.4 days :happydance:
was 810 on Friday, on Tuesday it was 5600. Explains why I feel crook I guess.

Poor hubby hasn't had any love making for about 12 days poor fella - first it was the cramps, then a cold and now nausea :haha:...
I have a lot to make up for it seems hahaha

Asked my mother for some help today with the kiddies if I get too sick, her response 'I did it all by myself, you chose to be in this situation when you knew you would be sick!' I said 'She had my 11 year old sister running around after her when she was sick carrying me, if she did it by herself and suffered wouldn't you think she would be only willing to help her daughter!' I almost hung up on her... she spent my other three pregnancies (2 viable) chasing after men because she was lonely and wondered why the children didn't want much to do with her once they were born?!?

I'm sorry your mother is not being supportive, but glad to hear that bhcg is doubling nicely! Sorry about the nausea, I got a slight taste of it today, but nothing like what you're going through. Sorry. :hugs: Hope the meds help a little.

Just had my 6 wk scan and there is no visible sac in the uterus. It looked utterly empty. They did a thorough check of my ovaries and surrounding area and while they didn't see anything suspicious they are leaning towards ectopic. They took another round of bloods to determine next step. If beta is going down the body is taking care of naturally and only monitoring to make sure I go down to a level of 0 is needed. If they're rising then I would need another scan and most likely medication to dissolve the pregnancy.

Definitely not the news I wanted to hear but I knew it would most likely end in not being pregnant due to the heavy period 9 days after ovulation.

Sorry to have to leave the group, I was enjoying getting to know everyone.

A very happy and healthy 9 months to all of you and I'll be popping in now and then to see how everyone is getting along.

I am so very sorry, Bernina. You are in my thoughts. :hugs:

So so sorry to hear that Bernina, I hope you're back in 1st tri in no time!

Having a panic moment!!!
Just felt brave enough to tell a few more friends... and what do you know I am turned over with cramps :-( Sharp stabbing pains that stops me in my tracks at times :cry: please stick little bubba! How can you have no cramps for two days and then horrible pains... I'm hanging out for this scan now next Friday!!! It will put me at 6w6days so I should hopefully see a heartbeat :shrug: :fx:

It could just be growing pains, I hope so for you. If you're really worried call your GP or epau. Hope they pass soon.

So sorry Bernina :hugs:

Mumoftwoboys, I hope everything is ok. I also had bad cramping and nausea on Saturday and it was terrifying.

This morning I woke up not as crazy thirsty as usual, no tummy cramps and no sore boobs. Is this normal? Every morning so far I have woken up feeling sore! Feeling worried :wacko: The only symptom I still have is a bit of dizziness :nope: Is it normal for symptoms to fluctuate?

Yes, totally normal for symptoms to fluctuate. I completely freaked out with my DS when I woke up one morning at around 5wks pregnant and my boobs had deflated and were nowhere near as sore! The next day they were back to hurting and then it happened again a couple of times after that. Everything was fine though. :)

I'm literally bouncing off the walls today, I keep thinking about there being a baby inside me and I can't control my excitement!

I had a really achey belly yesterday n was a little worried but it's only a small niggle today so Yey! I would swap pains for MS any day (might regret saying that)

I'm telling my mum on sunday!! I've made her a card that says 'in July 2014' on the front and 'you're going to be a grandma' inside! I'm so tempted to tell her before but were having a girly spa day so I think it will be perfect!
Gotta tell her soon. She's looking at goin on holiday with dad right over my due date haha

I am so so sorry Bernina, I had my fingers tightly crossed for you :( Let us know how you get on after your next bloods; hope to see you back on the first trimester boards in the very near future :hugs:

My symptoms are sore nipples, especially in bed when the duvet brushes against them; ouch!! Tiny niggles every now and then, but apart from that I'm ok! I have high blood pressure but hoping it'll change by the next time it gets checked! I was ok beforehand :/ my due date has shifted to June 29th BUT even I don't know so I'll wait til the 12 week scan before I have a definitive Due date! I am so sure this is a boy, the symptoms coincide with my only sons! Girls give me HUGE bouts of nausea.

Yes, totally normal for symptoms to fluctuate. I completely freaked out with my DS when I woke up one morning at around 5wks pregnant and my boobs had deflated and were nowhere near as sore! The next day they were back to hurting and then it happened again a couple of times after that. Everything was fine though. :)

Thank you, that's so reassuring. I was only saying to DH yesterday, as much as the symptoms aren't great fun - at least they are there to reassure me/remind me that I am pregnant!

I was so worried this morning and then had a moment of realisation .. Welcome to motherhood - Wishing to be in discomfort to know that my baby is safe over being discomfort free and not knowing! Well, I will try to make the most of not having sore boobs for now :)

The next 7 weeks cannot go by fast enough!

Symptom wise I'm not so bad today. Excessive thirst, reflux and a really bothersome right boob! It's itchy and cant get to the right position in my bra, it's driving me mad! I was gunna go buy a bra but hubbys pay slip said not to. £400 less than normal is not what I needed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->