July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

I'm needing some support ladies :cry: on day two of constant nausea, dry reaching, food is not appealing to me and drinking is near impossible. I'm thinking twice about being pregnant now especially with past history of hyperemesis... why can't I just have a fluffy pregnancy for once!!! :cry::cry:

i know EXACTLY what you are going through. i had severe hyperemesis with my first and when i was pregnant with my son, it was so bad that i didn't think i could go through with the pregnancy. i wanted to be able to function and do things that all my pregnant friends were doing like even something as small as going out to dinner or take a walk on a nice day. instead i was either sick in bed or in the hospital getting an IV for dehydration, my ketones were always high and i loss a massive amount of weight until my 3rd trimester. it is HARD, i am so sorry that it is hitting you so soon, but if it's any consolation, it means baby is in there growing and getting comfy. i tried a lot of different meds and none seemed to work, then my dr had me try phenergan (promethazine), it worked for about 3 weeks then hyperemesis came back full force, so i had to take them in suppository form, not pleasant, but it really, really helped. i don't know what meds you're on, but maybe you could bring it up to your doc and see if they can prescribe something that will not irritate your stomach further and if you're not keeping anything down, it doesn't help to take a pill because you'll just throw it back up without getting the full benefit. i hope it doesn't last long for you. you are in my thoughts. hang in there. :hugs:

it's 2:25AM and i'm wide awake. i can't sleep. i had really bad nausea all day, but i didn't throw up, so i was relieved. my appetite is back with a vengeance, but so is the heartburn and indigestion. my boobs are not as sore as they have been, but they feel VERY heavy. i'm not cramping, but i feel this dull pressure in my pelvic region. the same kind of weird, heavy feeling i would get before i get AF, so i have been checking for blood every time i go to the bathroom. i was constipated for 4 days, made a concoction with equal parts prune juice, orange juice and 7up and was finally able to go yesterday. today i felt like i needed to go, i got happy thinking i was getting regular again, but i sat on the toilet for almost half an hour and nothing happened. dh comes home this weekend and i'm looking forward to that, but also dreading dealing with his negative attitude. i'm very moody and emotional and nervous and anxious. i look and feel fine, but mentally, i think i'm losing it a little bit. i wish i could sleep. i think that would help.

I hope you manage to get some sleep soon, there's nothing worse than lying awake thinking :hug:

Sorry to hear how some of you are already suffering with yucky symptoms. I'm on the other side of the coin at the moment and still feel unnerved by my lack of symptoms (aside from fatigue). Despite MS being no fun (to put it mildly), I did also read it is a very good sign for a healthy pregnancy.

I know I shouldn't say or type this, because I'm sure once I'm on the other side I'll take it all back. But I wish I had the reassurance of some stronger symptoms. If I carry onto feel this way I may book a 7/8 week US privately. I can't stand the idea of waiting until I'm 12 weeks gone, the week before Christmas - to find out if anything is wrong. I haven't even had a blood test, so I have no idea how healthy my pregnancy is/isn't.

It's driving me a little mad!

Sorry I'm being all down. Promise to be more positive in my next post! I can't believe I ever complained about the 2WW.. this is four times worse! (Geddit?! :haha: )

I can understand the worry, I have some symptoms but I'm still tempted to call the epau to ask if they'll scan..

I understand too, after an early miscarriage before DS. I was completely paranoid with DS's pregnancy that it was all going to go wrong again, and I'm quite anxious this time round as well. But with all of my pregnancies I've had hardly any symptoms apart from mild to moderate boob pain and mild tiredness, nother major at all. If I didn't test, I wouldn't know that I was pregnant! With DS the morning sickness didn't start until 7.5-8 weeks, while everyone else started experiencing nausea way earlier, so that worried me a little but all was fine in the end. So I'm feeling a little calmer about the lack of symptoms this time round.

Hi ladies!!! May I join you? Just found out this morning I am expecting Baby #4 on July 21!!!

Thanks for the welcome! Gonna call my doctor this morning when he opens cuz this s a tubal reversal baby

My scan from this morning. 2 sacs!!!

But one is quite a bit smaller than the other so its wait and see if the pregnancy carries on as twins or I end up with just the one.

Attachments

• IMAG4126.jpg
    IMAG4126.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 14
EDD July 11th, waiting for my GP appointment on Tuesday to confirm :)

Good Morning Ladies. I just want to check in and say hi. I am so sorry all for all losses.

I have my first ultrasound December 6th and I can't wait. My doc sent my prenatals (Boca Prenatal Vitamin Plus) to me in the mail and I am concerned because they dont have the DHA or the folic acid. Has anybody heard of these?

But one is quite a bit smaller than the other so its wait and see if the pregnancy carries on as twins or I end up with just the one.

Wow Celesse that's amazing!!! Did you hav any clue there might be 2 in there??

Hi ladies!!! May I join you? Just found out this morning I am expecting Baby #4 on July 21!!!

Congrats and welcome!

How awesome is that scan!!!

Good Morning Ladies. I just want to check in and say hi. I am so sorry all for all losses.

I have my first ultrasound December 6th and I can't wait. My doc sent my prenatals (Boca Prenatal Vitamin Plus) to me in the mail and I am concerned because they dont have the DHA or the folic acid. Has anybody heard of these?

The prenatals prescribed to me don't have DHA in them, so my doc specifically told me to take a DHA supplement. He said that cramming everything into one pill makes it more expensive, and he thought it was cheaper to take the additional supplement (granted with my insurance, my prenatals cost less than $2 for a 30 day supply - not sure what they'd cost if I got one with everything in it). If your doc didn't mention something like this to you, I'd definitely ask whether it's best to supplement the missing goodies or swap to a more robust prenatal.

OMG! Congrats?! Do twins run in your or your husbands family?
How exciting!
Where you surprised?!

Twins! Congratulations, I have now got a scan Tuesday at 6+4 for reassurance

I did have an feeling. This pregnancy has been different. I had ovulation pain AFTER my temp rise (so ovulation about 12hours apart). With my other 3 pregnancies I had one IB on 9dpo. This time I had one on 8dpo and one on 9dpo. And my tests got darker quicker than usual.

Trying to not over think things until the next scan. The smaller one might not be developing properly and it could have gone by next scan date.

My mum had cousins who were twins, other than that nope, all single babies.

Just got my bloodwork to confirm and I should know in about 3 hours...the benfit of the fertility clinic having their own on site lab!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->