July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

gysey - thay gave me [henergan for at nights to help knock me out and boy it does that! They have me stemetil as a suppository, and then orally am taking the ranitidine, metaclophramide and Zofran.

I'm finally out of hospital but all I want to do is sleep. Still nauseas but atleast I can actually keep food down now! to a certain extent. Anyone else had m/s kicked in yet? Oh and boobs were like melons yesterday and sore as anything!

Glad you're out of the hospital but sorry about the sleepiness...I completely get that here too. 8:15pm and I'm ready to turn in.

gysey - thay gave me [henergan for at nights to help knock me out and boy it does that! They have me stemetil as a suppository, and then orally am taking the ranitidine, metaclophramide and Zofran.

I'm finally out of hospital but all I want to do is sleep. Still nauseas but atleast I can actually keep food down now! to a certain extent. Anyone else had m/s kicked in yet? Oh and boobs were like melons yesterday and sore as anything!

I've just been having slight waves of nausea for the last few days until about 5 minutes ago, when I got up from sitting on the couch and literally felt like I was about to puke. Strongest sensation of m/s I've have so far... it's weird cuz I previously I've only had to throw up from food sickness (rarely) or hangovers (usually lol) so it's weird feeling nauseous in this manner

I had a bad wave of nausea yesterday and thought I would be sick but then I wasn't thankfully. Had a really bad stretching pain when I was getting ready this morning, like I'd overstretched a muscle. I'm putting it down to my muscles not being warmed up yet and munchkin as that's the side she's attached.
I am a blueberry today and have a scan in 1 week 4 hours and 14 minutes, can't wait!

Wow Brandi, I cant believe your Mom could say something like that, but like the other ladies said its her opinion. Freckle is on his way and you will hold that sweet little boy come July ;-)

As for me, the nauseas has set in, for the past week already, and the migraines have been aggravated.

I have asked the dr for something to take for the migraines, but he advised not to take anything but paracetamol.

I also stopped smoking on Sunday past.... :)

And I have my 1st scan on 27th :) Im so excited.

I have this weird sensations, and pulling feeling in my tummy when I try and lay down at night,

Ive been getting up at least once a night now, and boobies are huge and swollen and full of veins.

Thanks ladies. I know in the end she will love him...but of ALL the things to wish, it had to be that. You would think that despite everything, one would wish for the BEST outcome...anyway...gonna stay positive and focus on seeing my healthy uterine baby on the 26th!

Nausea seems to have let up for me right now, but I know it'll be back. Same thing happened with my last pregnancy...nausea disappeared around this time and came back around 6-7 weeks.

Great job stopping the smoking, meg!

It`s 3:05am here and I`ve been awake since 1:45am. Most nights, I'm waking with extreme thirst even though I've already had 2.5l of water to drink through the day. It's crazy! This night waking and not being able to sleep again is starting to irritate me. Thankfully, I don't have to work until 7am today so as soon as the Grey's Anatomy episode from last night is over on my PVR, I'm going back to sleep for a few hours.

Ladies with nausea - seriously try crystallised ginger, I thought it was all myth but it works! It tastes gross but it really does work for me!

LOL, Enjoy Grey's.....

Its 10.17am by me, and I am at work :-( wish I was at home.

I get up at 6am every morning now and Im so full of energy but by the time I get to work, I cant keep my eyes open.

:)

I only work up twice last night which is an improvement. I was hoping there'd be a cake sale at work for Children in Need today but there's been no emails, at least someone threatened to bring a lemon drizzle so I might get some cake afterall.
I hope you all have amazing days

Lol, ever since that stick had two pink lines, I haven't been able to sleep later than 3:00am but it seems each day, I'm up earlier and earlier. Today WAS my day off work, but they called me in for an extra 6 hour shift. YAY! That's $60 extra I can put towards a travel system or a new breast pump...or SOMETHING baby releated.

I started taking a magnesium supplement at night time and I have noticed my sleep improving :)

Brandy, I can't believe what your Mum said! :hugs: A friend yesterday told me that at my reception party in Spain my Mother in Law was talking to a good family friend of my DH and she was basically asking this friend to speak to my DH and tell him it would be a bad idea to have children soon. This is someone who he really respects, she then went and told him a week later. It hurt me at the time, and now I know that my MIL was behind it makes me so angry! So manipulative! Especially as they didn't involve me in the convo. I already knew my parents will be much more excited by this news than DH's, but I didn't realise just how awkward it's going to be.

I think it's doubly insensitive because I am going on 28, but was diagnosed with endometriosis when I was 24 and my gynae told me if I wanted to conceive naturally it would be wise to crack on with it early, so I feel like I've already waited long enough! I appreciate my DH is 2 years younger than me, but he's not a child anymore! I'm contemplating letting her know that I know what she did, but wondering if it's worth it. I definitely won't let them know I'm pregnant until I'm out of the first tri because I think if we lose it, she will come out with a similar comment to your Mum Brandy.

Anyway, thankfully my DH obviously didn't listen to the advice so Cally 1:0 MIL !!! (This is the same MIL who openly spoke about how we were too young to marry the first time we met with the priest who was marrying us...grrrr!!!)

Rant over!

Hope you're all feeling ok. xxx

I said this morning on amother thread that I was glad my nausea is so mild, suddenly it's not so mild. I haven't vomited but I've come close.

I said this morning on amother thread that I was glad my nausea is so mild, suddenly it's not so mild. I haven't vomited but I've come close.

Ditto - so far I've just felt nauseous when I've been hungry, but this morning it hit me like a tonne of bricks. Haven't thrown up either but have sat in front of the toilet a few times. If my daughter hadn't been up late and therefore slept in so I could too, I don't know WHAT I would have done. Didn't have anything like this last time, but it's a good strong symptom at least!

This is strange as only today have I felt a wave of nausea, too!! Was about to come on and post and read that you have both experienced the same!! I'm scared to eat right now!

I second the crystallized Ginger. It can really help with nausea.

I had really bad nausea yesterday. My nose is so sensitive everything seems to be bothering me.

I'm at the point where eating is a struggle as everything makes me feel yuck. Going to TGI Friday's tonight for my daughters birthday, this is going to kill me :rofl:

I have slightly weird nausea going on where it goes away when I eat something, but comes back a few minutes later. So I am constantly eating! :wacko: With DS I felt more sick after eating, this is the opposite. I am going to get HUGE.

Thing with tgi's is that you get the smell of cooking, too :( good luck with that one!!

I've just had two mince pies with cream! A BAD idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->