July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Hi everyone I'm just so miserable. My tummy is so big and bloated I cannot button my pants I am even showing through my sweaters. I can't wear any of my button ups for work so I am going to the office looking as bad as I feel.

I Read that it is normal to show early on the second and third child but geeze! Is anyone else experiencing this?

Lol Lady Luck!!

Sailors, let us know how you get on! I'm anxious to tell as well, as we had a loss recently, I don't want people thinking it's too soon etc. Only my mum and sister know. We will be doing big announcements on Christmas Day and Boxing Day!

Navyvet, I feel you! Completely agree with the bloating. I'm not even eating any extra or crap.

This is only baby number one for me and I feel like everything I drink just sits on my stomach and makes me bloated.

I can't wait for an actual bump though :)

ugh I am so right there with being bloated and showing thru my shirts. I can button my pants but I've got that awful muffin top, think I'll do some shopping this weekend. I'm sure the bloat is partly from the progesterone and estrogen I'm taking and along with this being pg #3. It's that akward stage where folks are probably thinking is she fat or pregnant, cant tell for certain!

I'm a bit late, but I'd like to join you ladies! Got my first BFP two days ago (at 10 dpo), so praying this sticks. (I'm a bit worried because the lines on FRER have stayed the same (faint but definitely there)- it's barely been 48 hours, but I'm a poas addict which has turned me into a worrier.

Anyway, if things work out, I believe my EDD would be July 27. (First scan is scheduled for 12/2.)

Hi and welcome SCgirl and Frusterated!!

ladyluck, high five for making it out of TGIFs alive lol

Navyvet and sassy: here's to the next several months of elastic waistbands lol

consider maybe picking up some elastic waistband black miniskirts.. with some tights or leggings underneath its comfortable and professional looking. As for me, i've been out of the corporate world for nearly a year, i do not miss it and I'm enjoying being a housewife in my pjs all day if I want lol

Navy, I look like I`m a freaking whale! This is my 6th pregnancy, 4th baby!

LOL brandi!! that hilarious but also dont be so hard on yourself haha, sorry im still laughing tho :)

I guess I will be shopping this weekend lol. I was hoping I could wait until after Christmas but I don't think I can wait.

Welcome SCGirl!

This nausea is ruining me. It makes it hard to even think. It lasts all day. No vomiting. When I try to eat, I get halfway in and then throw it away. I'm on day 4 of this and my mom says it's only going to get worse. ><

I know how you feel about the sickness. OMG I am vomiting so much! On an up note 7 weeks today!!!

Another July baby here! July 24 was date I was given today. :flower: looking forward to the bump.

Ah I told my parents last night...and surprisingly we got a brilliant reaction. They both think we are mad but know that we are happy with our decision and understand our reasons so they are excited for us!! So glad we told them sooner rather than later. And my sisters reaction was fab which I knew it would be. Feeling much more relaxed now thats done. :happydance:

Xxx

Great news sailors! Glad you got such a great reaction from them.

Yet again, I'm up at stupid o'clock. Didn't need to be up til 4am, and I'm up at 2:30am. This early waking is ridiculous!

Great news sailors! Glad you got such a great reaction from them.

Yet again, I'm up at stupid o'clock. Didn't need to be up til 4am, and I'm up at 2:30am. This early waking is ridiculous!

You're slowly turning nocturnal.

Well I need to haul ass out of bed and go to hairdressers. I have more grey than brunette at the moment :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->