July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Wow! Lots of newcomers!! Welcome and here's to a happy and healthy 9 months ahead!!!

(I really do like exclamation marks, by the looks of things...)

I was feeling exactly the same at 4 weeks, literally nothing. Only now, at almost 8 weeks, am I starting to feel it. Not nausea as such but so tired, bloated, sore full breasts, feel like I have a constant allergy. It's the small things you don't notice!! Can't bloody wait to feel movement, makes life much easier!

Hi girls, can i join?? I'm due around the 20th july. Baby #2 is on the way :happydance: x

I've lost 8lbs in a week because I can't eat much with the awful nausea, I know some women have it worse with sickness but urgh I feel rubbish! I need a good meal but baby will have none of it lol.

Instant noodles feel like a huge meal right now :/

I'm due July 15th with my first! Really excited and nervous..

Thats my due date too!

Finally getting a chance to sit down and relax today... been with my 5 year old nephew all day and having to deal with my tempermental unreliable sister, and then to top it all off the dog puked in the backseat of the car and I think the neighbors heard me 'venting' at my husband while i was cleaning up the puke so they came out and gave me some paper towels cuz I had run out so was using toilet paper... yeah, one of those days.

My boobs have been killing me, and just been having slight feelings of nausea today, its starting to rev up a bit this evening but that may be because now that im not busy running around I can actually sit down and pay attention to my body.

I haven't been doing anything for the ms, just enduring it. i could really really go for a smoke right now....

hope you all have been doing better than me!! lol

Welcome to all the newcomers!!!!

Good news!!! Found out tonight Baby Freckle is FOR SURE in the uterus!!!! :happydance:

First time posting here. I'm due July 24th. First pregnancy, first bfp. First cycle trying. I'm so excited but I've never been more worried in my life.

I just keep noticing every little twinge in my body and I'm so nervous every time I wipe. I've been having a dull ache/pain in my left side. It's not in my abdomen, but kind of in my lower waist on the side of my body. It's been there since Tuesday on and off. I know my uterus wouldn't really be stretching because it's too early so I am so very worried about ectopic even though the ache isn't getting worse nor has it been consistent. On and off, here and there. I'm trying to keep calm until my 8 week scan but it is just so hard to imagine getting through the next 4 weeks not knowing the outcome.

I know the odds are in our favor. My period due date had come and gone and I have strong tests, frer and digital. I'm trying to remind myself are that the odds are this pregnancy will go to term, and the odds are in ir favor rather than against us.

Thanks y'all for listening. Just a slightly emotional night. Looking forward to having you ladies to go through this journey with.

Mrspat, don't be too concerned about the pain unless it is severe and accompanied by bleeding. Trust me, I JUST went through this and had the same fear as you, and I'm at a higher risk for ectopic because of endometriosis, and two tubal surgeries (one to tie them, one to undo them, and the one to undo them was only 8 weeks ago)

Yes, your uterus stretches now, and your organs begin to shift out of the way to make room for Growing Bubs (this is baby 4 for me). You're okay.

You can read the journal in my siggy to see how similar the feelings are, if you'd like.

3am and I'm awake to pee and I am starving! I will be the size of a house at this rate!

right on brandi, that must be a huge relief

mspat, dont worry! your body doesnt belong to you anymore so any predictability you used to have can be tossed out the window lol

brunettebimbo... eat up lady, I plan on the breast feeding diet lol, theyll suck you dry and thin in no time

It's all true! I breastfed my son until he was 18 months. I was back at pre baby weight 2 months after birth.

So I'm freaking out. Why aren't my tests getting darker!?

Morning ladies I seam to keep waking up at 6.30 ?? So I have a question my main symptom at the moment is twinges & stabbing pain. I lost my last pregnancy to a mmc @ 11 weeks. I had quite a few symptoms with that one. Am slightly worried baby might be getting settled in my tube. Is there any way u can book urself in for an early scan but not privately xx

Hi ladies can I join? We got a bfp yesterday @15 dpo on cb digi showing 2-3 weeks. Edd is 26th july although I ovd on cd 12 so maybe it will be slightly earlier. We just entered our 3rd yr of trying having had a mmc with a blighted ovum last yr. This months ov was the weekend of the anniversary of the scan showing it so hoping its a sign! Had a bit of cramping 11-14 dpo and sore boobs since 14 dpo. Am just a little terrified. We had just booked our wedding and were about to start ivf! Ringing the fert cons first thing tom morning!! Am in hertsfordshire in the uk.

Not sure how it works in the UK, Bumble, but I just went to the emergency room. Honestly, though, at 4w2d, you won't see anything at all, not the tubes, not the uterus. My levels last night at 4w5d (20dpo) were 2200 and all they saw was a tiny sac. I had been concerned of an ectopic too.

Bumble in the UK the EPAU can scan you but not until after 6 weeks unless you're in a lot of pain and they think it's ectopic. I've had pain on both sides (I know baby is on the left) since 4 week's it's just your uterus growing to make way for baby.
Ladies I seem to be sleeping a little better now, I've been staying up a little later and snacking less towards bedtime and I'm now waking up twice a night instead or 4 - 6 times.
Welcome to all the new joiners I hope you have a h&h 9 months

Hi ladies, it's 9am here (uk) and I've been up since 8:30am like I have every morning since I found out I was pregnant, I wake up and start feeling sick straight away any1 else feeling like this, 8:30 isn't a baby time to get up but I could really do with a lie in as it's my day off work! Also I have been sleeping so heavy lately I think a bomb could go off and I'd still sleep through it!
Xx

I've been waking at around 2.30am for a wee then taking about an hour to fall back asleep then I'm back awake at 5.30am! 8.30am is a massive lie in for me any day :lol:

I would LOVE to sleep in until 8:30am. I've been up by 3:00am for a pee, and then STAYING AWAKE for the day every day since that stick turned positive.

Work for me today. It's 4:30am now and I gotta be there in half an hour. Gonna nap when I get home and then fold laundry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->