July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Yeah, it seems so. I just can't stay awake passed 8:30pm lately. And usually 5-6 hours of sleep a night is enough for me. Gonna try forcing myself to stay awake a little later tonight and see if tomorrow, I don't wake up til 4:00am tomorrow.

On a happier note, my CB digi said 2-3 last night!!! :happydance:

Should say 3+ in a few days, and then I can stop peeing on sticks. Based on how my levels have been doubling (double plus an extra 60), my levels should be 1455 today, so probably by Monday I should get a 3+!

Wait til your levels come back. CB digi's have a sensitivity of 25miu. I got my positive on it with levels of 36 with my youngest daughter. So if your levels are under 25, you'll get a negative (my initial levels were 16, which FRER caught.

My digi was positive the day after my FRER was positive, which was 12dpo...3w4d, I believe, so you SHOULD be okay.

Welcome new joiners, good to see so many of you :D
I never did a digi, my lines eventually got darker after about 4 or 5 days and I just took that. I figured it was another 10 quid I could spend on baby stuff lol.
Sorry to hear more of you are getting struck with the.dreaded ms, hope it's not too bad for you. my.clothes.are snug too but because I dropped a size earlier this year I've just gained it back and my clothes still fit.

I'm expecting #1 and even I have been wearing elasticated jeggings for the past week! I'm particularly bloated by the end of the day. Just grateful that it's coming up to xmas, hoping that everyone assumes it's winter podge!

Sailors, so happy the news went down well :happydance:

And welcome to all the newcomers! Wishing you all a H&H 9 months and look forward to getting to know you all better! :hi:

All those with MS :hugs: How are you all coping with it?

I am also struggling if I feel full/am hungry/eat soup/eat anything that isn't bland! My favourite thing now is rooibos tea with biccies! No good for me I know, but nothing else settles quite so comfortably on the stomach!

Lovely. MS has hit full force.

I just got sent home from work two and a half hours early for vomitting. YAY me! Not. Guess I'm gonna have to say something soon...especially since I've gone up two holes on my belt that I wear with my uniform. I've always shown by 8 weeks, so I don't have much time left before I'll be ordering my maternity uniform, lol.

I'm hoping I start showing at around 13 weeks, after I've told everyone. Right now I've just put on weight which is probably true because I've been scoffing for England.
Just finished all my Christmas present wrapping, just got to wait for the postie to bring the rest now. I'll be glad when it's done just in case I don't feel up to it closer to Christmas :)

I'm still having very faint positives (but definitely there), all with frer- slightly lighter than when I first tested 11/13... and still getting negatives on digitals. don't know what to think at this point... I'm probably ~13 dpo, but feel like I should be seeing progress!

I got a blood test yesterday at a company b/c my doc won't see me until dec 2 for the first scan. the company said i'd have the results today by noon or by monday- didn't get them today, and monday seems so far away!!

Hi ladies mind if I join. I had a mmc at roughly 11 weeks d&c 12th September.
I tested on Thursday & got a faint BFP this morning I took another test another faint BFP. My hubby said he couldn't believe it until he saw it in writing so I took a digital one & there is was pregnant 1-2 weeks. I ovulated 1st November giving me a due date of 25th July.

I am a little worried as I don't have many symptoms my mmc bfp was so strong & my boobs where so sore. i currently have slight sensitive nipples, sharp pains & twinges in my uterus & ever so slight sickness. I just want to be a mummy so much & this would mean everything to get our stick rainbow bean xx

I'm not feeling pregnant either and I was as sick as a dog last time! :wacko:

Going off O date I think I'm due July 26th :)

I didn't start feeling pregnant until I was 6w3/4d. I've not felt human since :haha:

I didn't feel pregnant at all at 4 weeks I got my BFP at 9 dpo. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about :) x

Hey girls! I'll join in here, too.. July 16th or 17th, though still waiting for the first doctors visit. On that subject, once the doc measures you does your predicted due date change?

Hi girls EDD is 13th July :) I've got docs on Tuesday to confirm , I got my :BFP: on 13/11/13 I was 11 days late!
Good luck every1 :dust:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 0
Joining in a little late. I'm due July 2nd according to LMP. At my 7w scan I'm measuring a little small, so we'll see what the 8w scan shows. Either way it should be sometime in July!! First OB appt is Tuesday, 8w scan Wedneday. Keeping my fingers crossed for a growing bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->