July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Hey can I join you guys? I´m due 24th July with no 2. No symptoms so far.

I'm due 26th July, this is my second my Ds is 3 in Jan. So far not many symptoms, except I have woke up with a stinking head cold today! Last time sickness kicked in around 6 weeks, so I'm enjoying it while I can!
It's so exciting and scary!

Hi please could you add me! 12th July. Congratulations and h and h 9 month to you all!! Has anyone had any appointments yet?

I have a Doctors appointment tomorrow but it happened purely by coincidence! I had booked it about 10 days ago to see the results of my pelvic scan!

I should be doing housework today but I'm going to visit my Dad instead lol

I'd been having some pains. They found a cyst before I got pregnant with my son which grew in pregnancy. They checked it in 2010 and it was stable. After the pains began again they decided to scan and see if I had more. Turns out I didn't and the cyst I did have had shrunk :)

Oh! Hope alls well with your results tomorrow!

I'm in the north west also :) don't know why I'm smiling when we are expecting snow !! X

I'm sure they will be :) Works out I can use my appointment to tell her I'm pregnant too :D

Where in the North West are you? I really don't want snow :(

Ahh good thinking. Saves waiting in the waiting room twice haha.

Near bury. Where abouts are you?

I don't want snow either. It's nice to look at but we make it so difficult in this country to get anywhere in it.

I don't mind snow, but with my son I was overdue when it completely barricaded us inside for days. I've never hoped I wouldn't go In to labour, so much! We had over a foot and a half and we live at the bottom of a close, which is sloped. Complete nightmare! This will be my first summer baby, at least we can wear loose dresses and tunics etc rather than trying to find a maternity coat!!

Morning ladies I seam to keep waking up at 6.30 ?? So I have a question my main symptom at the moment is twinges & stabbing pain. I lost my last pregnancy to a mmc @ 11 weeks. I had quite a few symptoms with that one. Am slightly worried baby might be getting settled in my tube. Is there any way u can book urself in for an early scan but not privately xx

I had the same and called the nearest Early Pregnancy Unit directly (You can self refer, you don't need to go via your doctor), I told them about the one sided pain and they booked me in straight away. It wasn't ectopic thank goodness, and the chances are yours isn't either but it does need to be checked - also re: what they can see, at the tail end of 4 weeks they should be able to see a gestational sac in your uterus and maybe even see a yolk sac, which would rule out an ectopic.

I just remembered an odd dream I had last night. I was in labour but it wasn't painful. After about 30 minutes, I have birth to a boy weighing 9 lb 2 oz?!? How odd! Let's see if it comes true lol!!

Hello ladies,

I tried to read all the post from the beginning, but wow there are a lot, so I'll try to read them in sections. :winkwink:

Congratulation to all of you.

I'm currently 4 weeks 1 day. I found out last Tuesday I was pregnant after over a year and a MMC. We are soo excited!!!:happydance::happydance:

My EDD is July 24th.

So hoping and praying for a sticky and a happy and healthy nine month for all of US.

I live in Long Island, NY.

I just remembered an odd dream I had last night. I was in labour but it wasn't painful. After about 30 minutes, I have birth to a boy weighing 9 lb 2 oz?!? How odd! Let's see if it comes true lol!!

Hi JakesMummy,
I believe in dreams, I had several dreams I've seen coming true, so if that is what you want, GL!

I've been wondering how I'm going to deal with a summer baby, lol! I had a winter baby last time and it was ALL about the layers, and making sure she was warm enough, and blankets and hats and cosy toes on prams and snow suits and socks and tights and things. What do you bring a summer baby home from the hospital in? Just an outfit? Do they need a coat and a hat? How about putting them to bed? I'm going to be SO paranoid, as it's much worse for a baby to be too hot than too cold and it's so easily done!

To be honest, I would LOVE another boy and my first boy was 8lb 9oz so it's possible!

As for the summer baby, I would just out them in a baby grow without the vest underneath. At night time a baby grow with cellular blanket. If it's really sticky a vest, but I always put a light cellular blanket over them, so dress accordingly. My daughter was an April baby and it's usually mild but in 2011, we had a hot Easter, so she was baking in a vest and baby grow. I don't bother with going home outfits. In fact, I don't bother with outfits for the first couple months!! All they do is either poop over them or vomit over them!!

So all I'll be getting is baby grows, blankets and muslins for the first month! May get a few vests or rompers and obviously nappies. Hoping to breast feed again, just because I did 2 years with Amelia, doesn't mean that I'll be successful again! Each baby is different!

I am going to have to resist going shopping mad in summer because I won't need it, Halloween I might go mad. I love Halloween

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->