July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

I feel that my child will be dressed up for all of October, I'm a bit crazy like that.

Eek!!' I just found my baby's heartbeat!! I usually start around 8 weeks and as my due date isn't set in stone, I've tried a bit earlier! It was nestled right in my left corner, I got the Doppler right at my pubic bone and angled it downwards, it was like a train chugging along! I've done it so many times, I know a baby's heartbeat when I hear it! It
Is VERY early and not everyone will find it at this stage, but of you are well prepared and know where to look, you can! I reckon I'm due a couple of days before my date on here, so now makes sense!

Congratulations! I'm going to buy a doppler next weekend, want to get past my 8 week scan first.

Welcome to the group Leti!

Yeah, I'm not sure of the summer thing. Mine are March, May, and December so far.

Eek!!' I just found my baby's heartbeat!! I usually start around 8 weeks and as my due date isn't set in stone, I've tried a bit earlier! It was nestled right in my left corner, I got the Doppler right at my pubic bone and angled it downwards, it was like a train chugging along! I've done it so many times, I know a baby's heartbeat when I hear it! It
Is VERY early and not everyone will find it at this stage, but of you are well prepared and know where to look, you can! I reckon I'm due a couple of days before my date on here, so now makes sense!

What Doppler do you use?. X

I have an angel sounds one, I in ear headphones as the ones they provide aren't all that! I used to have a Hi-Bebe Doppler with LCD monitor. That was amazing and sadly got broken between pregnancies. The angel sounds was cheap compared to Hi- Bebe one so it was a cheap replacement, and works just as well. But if you want accuracy, and to find it earlier, if recommend theHi-Bebe LCD Doppler.

Ohhhh I´ve got an angelsounds one, can´t wait to start trying. Was going to wait untill 8 weeks.

It's so good to here people in the same position with the same thoughts! I feel so bloated already, I'm sure I'm going to start showing really early. I seem to have a thing about cold whole milk!
Re the clothes thing, it is disappointing that I won't be needing the soft cuddly snowsuit I still have from ds!

Hi ladies, after my 12 week scan we are going to go out and buy a load of bits but the pram and bedroom furniture we will get around 6 months pregnant xx

Hey Ladies,

I have been nauseous with days where I hurl, I prefer the vomiting over the migraines any day.

But for the past week, I have been having a runny tummy, I go at least 2 to 3 times a day to the loo.

I cant wait to go for the scan on the 27th, all I want is to hear baby's heart beat and make sure everything is fine.

Since I found out on the 7th Nov, I have stopped smoking, and stopped all pain killers which used to help me alot with my migraines.

Brandi, I am so happy that you got to see baby....

I guess if you REALLY REALLY wanted an early u/s, you could go to emergency room/urgent care and lie about having terrible pains on one side lol (i know, 'm terrible).. but it sounds like a lot of effort to me, I'm just going to wait to 8 week scan, and pretend Im not really pregnant other than maintaining the no drinking/smoking.

I'm feeling good tho, I have all the right symptoms like wetness, super sore boobs, twinges, mild nausea that ebbs and flows throughout the day, and food aversions

anyone with kids already, did you have more intense m/s with a girl or boy? and what about cravings? you think the whole sweet/salty thing is true in gender prediction??

has anyone named their embryo yet? brandi if you hadnt already chose freckle, Id think pickle wouldve been funny lol

I cannot wait to start buying things for baby!
If I had my way I would be at the shops buying already.
After the 12 week scan I will get some neutral colors,
And once I know the sex of the baby, I will start shopping like a mad woman, lol.
I will also start getting the nursery ready....

as for a registry and buying baby gear, Im not even thinking that far ahead yet... Im waiting til the 8 week scan to breathe easier, then Im waiting til I enter the 2nd tri before I even acknowledge the reality of having a baby haha:haha:

I was really sick with my son. I've had nausea on and off so far with this. I actually want more so I can stop worrying!

I craved a variety of things with my son, that fizzy blue pop, dr pepper, double deckers, anything potato, salt and vinegar seabrook crisps, bacon sandwiches. :lol:

Well my sister and family is calling it baby Martin for now... LOL
she even got a xmas tree decoration with Baby Martin on it...

I have two girls and a boy.

My oldest I craved Swiss Chalet Sauce (Salty)
My son I craved Hershey's Cookies and Creme bars (Sweet)
My youngest I craved cookie dough ice cream (Sweet)

My girls, my nausea and vomitting started around 6 weeks and ended at 12. My son, it started at 8 weeks and lasted until 19 weeks (didn't vomit after week 13 but still had the nausea)

My nausea has already started this time. I'm craving pickles, everything bagels extra toasted with extra butter and her and garlic cream cheese, Ringolos (so salty stuff this time)

I do truly believe I am carrying a boy though.

lol i like that baby martin.. ive been been calling mine junior, not very original, i know

thats so funny about bagels, I had this vivid dream last night of being in the bagel shop trying to order a bagel with cream cheese, shredded carrots, onions and honey mustard, but the girls that worked there were so slow and stupid, it took like 30 minutes of explaining to get them to finally make my bagel and then it was the worst bagel ever... uneven gobs of cream cheese, chunks of carrots, barely any onions lol, I was not happy with that bagel haha

now I want a bagel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->