July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

LMAO. I work in a coffee shop that sells bagels so I can eat one every day.

I bought a piggy bank today that cannot be opened. I decided that every single coin of my tips is going into this piggy bank as a Baby Fund. When it gets full, I'll cut it open and roll the money, take it to the bank and then go buy a baby item. Most of the girls at work who save their tips end up with a good $100 a month.

Ah I feel like I will be huge this time, im feeling really bloated already.

My first I craved fruit and ice lollies but I craved cheese and cucumber together with my son. But ive had no cravings with this pregnancy yet

Xx

lol for the bagel....

I am getting the same, when someone talks about a certain type of food, then I all of a sudden want it.

BUT my cravings is definitely ice lollies, I cant get enough of it.

brunettebimbo- whats the blue fizzy pop? I dont think we have that here in the states, but I did have a 7up the other day and it was delicious.. now that i think of it, i have been drinking more soda lately, and I NEVER drink soda, in fact i am very anti-soda pop but damn if soda hasnt been delicious lately. I know this sounds gross, but at Subway sandwiches I like to mix the sweet green tea with 7up, its pretty good lol

It was a cheap version of Panda Pop. Panda Pops aren't available here anymore.
I'm trying so hard not to drink fizzy stuff this time round. It's so bad for your teeth. I ended up with decay under my filling and needed a new one. I'm a Dental Nurse so I should know better! :lol:

No cravings here, yet. Didn't really have any with either pregnancy? I definitely look forward to eating more fruit, my body tends to swerve that way whilst pregnant.

Boy - No sickness, not an iota.

Girl - nauseous and actually threw up a few times. It lasted about 6 horrendous weeks!

I usually have it by now so really praying I'm out of the woods. You watch, now I've said it!!

O I got MS from about 5-7 weeks but didn't thrown up then from about 7 weeks I threw up daily until 22 weeks!

O I got MS from about 5-7 weeks but didn't thrown up then from about 7 weeks I threw up daily until 22 weeks!

geez that sounds horrendous, you mustve been on a liquid diet.. how did that affect your weight gain?

Making mini 4-cheese pizzas right now, then gonna fold some laundry...got like, 9 baskets t fold haha.

I'm purposely choosing to neglect the dishes that need to be done in favour of my favourite chore.

I was usually just sick in the morning and was then ok for a while so could eat my day meals. It would then hit me again come evening.

I'd rather have MS than this worrying because I feel nothing :(

Hey girls

This thread seriously moves freaking quick,hope everyone's getting on well. Hopefully see some scan pictures getting posted up soon enough. A week tomorrow till my next scan :happydance:

As for differences in last pregnancy's with my DS all day sickness kicked in at 6 weeks till 13 weeks,more feeling sick rather than actual puking tho. Craved raw cabbage,feta and balsamic viniger :dohh: With my DD all day sickness started at 6 weeks again,more puking than the sicky feeling. Lost a stone n a half in the first 12 weeks. Craved sweets,ate tonnes of haribo.

So far with this smidget I started feeling nauseous at bang on 6 weeks but so far (touch wood) no puking! Gone off a lot of foods,eating crackers a lot of the time to get past the sicky feeling. Craving veg sushi with lots of soya sauce:dohh: I'm really not sure what we're having this time though.

Normally I'd have to wait till the 12 week mark but the midwife wants to check how far along I am since we're a bit unsure of when I conceived:thumbup:

I've got absolutely no appetite (highly unusual for me), dizziness and very sore boobs- but my lines are staying extremely faint 5 days after my first positive (and not showing up on digital)- so despite feeling things unusually early, I'm still quite worried!

Hello ladies, can I join you? Just found out I am expecting number 2 in July next year!

My dd was due 5 July 2012 and arrived 16 days late on 21st July and I think this baby will be due 23 July so am only 4.5 weeks now.

Digi's pick up on the level itself, so they might not be high enough yet or your urine might be too diluted to pick it up.

Minimum is 25miu. It picked up for me at 36miu with my youngest.

I think if I peed on a digi in the morning, I'd have my 3+ even though I only got my 2-3 two nights ago. I'm still shocked at the jump in my levels in just 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->