July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

I can't wait to feel this again. I was 34 weeks here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsB8sRy81EY

And this is so totally cool!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbLpTgTZGsg

Brunette, I have the Angel Sounds but use my own speakers or headphones.

Back on the name topic, now that we have more people, I think we should really consider a name again, lol.

So this is what the suggestions have been so far:

July Jelly Beans
July Jelly Belly
July Jelly Babies
July Jollies
July Rubies
July Ruby Red Raspberries
July Scrummy Mummies
July Summer Babies
JulySummer Sunflowers
July Twinklers
July Twinkletoes
July Sparklers
July Fireflies

I personally like July Jellybeans because I like the J J

Maybe a poll should be set up?. I'm going to bed now it's midnight here and I'm sooooo tired lol

What a fantastic video Brandi, thanks for sharing!!

I like July Sparklers, but not everyone is from the States here, so also a big fan of July Jelly Bellys

No I don't get the reference of sparklers, as we don't celebrate that in the UK. I think Jellybeans Is a good one, too.

Wow you've all been chatty while I was snoozing.
Buying things, I'm going to order a doppler after my 8 week scan on Friday, I was going to buy a teddy in Manchester which is where we've had our IVF but I'm not sure if we'll be able to afford it. I'll then wait until at least after the 12 week scan, ideally the 20 week then I can go car booting.
Cravings - so far I've had none but it's still very early for that. The other night I really wanted cheesecake and now I really fancy fruit but I don't think those are cravings as such.
I'm currently worrying about how to tell people at work because I don't want to make a big song and dance of it but I want to tell them over Christmas time after my 12 week scan. I've put on quite a bit of weight already and am starting to look pregnant even though it's just wobble.
I currently have a really sore left boob too so my seatbelt is driving me mad when I'm driving.
I hope everyone has a really lovely day :)

I am sat in tears. I hardly have any symptoms at all and my tests are lighter this morning. I feel sick with worry. I can not lose this baby :cry:

Brunettebimbo - could not plead with your doctor for a blood test for reassurance, sometimes they'll do it, or you can ask them to book you an early scan. Mine did last time.

I'm booked to see my Doctor this afternoon. I'm gonna take both tests with me and see what she says

goodluck brunettebimbo. I haven´t had any symptoms at all except for the missed period. xxx

Top was Saturday with FMU and bottom this morning with SMU (2.5hour gap)

I guess I'm panicking because I was sick badly with my son and my boobs hurt a lot. This time I'm only feeling nauseous on and off and my boobs only hurt if I really poke them. I need to remember though that my period was 2 week late before I got my BFP with my son!

I was due AF on Friday at 13DPO but think I implanted at 11DPO so maybe that's why they aren't darker yet?

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/C8F10BC4-5F0F-48EF-9F51-9E29D4030A79-263-0000000FD7C79159_zpsa8ec68c3.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 12
Hi Ladies...

Hope you don't mind me gate crashing! I got my :BFP: on Saturday night and makes me due about the 26th July!

Also BrunetteBimbo I can see lines on both tests. I hope everything's ok at the Dr's!

Hi Brunettebimbo, I hope your Dr can reassure you :hugs:

I've got the seabands on this morning cos oh my. I thought I was already experiencing nausea a week ago, but this has just got stronger and stronger by the day. I also thought I knew what food aversions were as I had gone off a lot of things. But no, now I know. I barely can physically eat anything. All I want is toast!

So struggling to study with this level of nausea and tiredness. All I want to do is sleep on the sofa. On the plus side I hope it means that my bean is making him or herself comfortable and planning on sticking around. Counting down the days til my scan on the 28th!

I know it's early to ask, but how much water do you need to drink before a scan, and how early do you need to do it? Like all you ladies I need to pee all the time, so hoping that I can drink shortly before the appointment to avoid peeing myself at the scan :haha:

As for names, I love jelly beans too. In fact I was craving some of those the other day :haha:

Congrats mrs negri!

Try not to worry brunette, every pregnancy can be different, I hope all is ok. Xx

I like July Jelly beans and July fireflies! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->