July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Brunette - looking at those tests you're still very early although I'd say the second test is darker. Think if your levels are 15 when they double it's only to 30 so still very low levels. I'd leave it a few days before testing again as stress isn't good for baby

Thank you. I will get Hubby to hide my tests! I've got 1 Superdrug, 1 Boots, 1 FRER, 1 Accu News and 2 Clear Blue Digis left :rofl: I've spent a fortune!!

Top was Saturday with FMU and bottom this morning with SMU (2.5hour gap)

I´ve done quite a few tests this time and only really saw a difference with 3 days inbetween. Also for some reason my tests are always darker in the afternoon/evening. :hugs:

Gidge I think that was the case with my son. I will try my superdrug one this afternoon!

I guess it's the lack of symptoms that scare me most!

I'm trying to switch to a more nutritious diet and it annoys me just how much it costs for fruit :(

I started Slimming World a year ago and my shopping bills shot through the roof! It's cheaper to be unhealthy and buy junk etc than it is to be healthy and buy fruit, veg etc. It's ridiculous!

The July Sparklers reference is in reference to Independence Day in Canada and the USA...July 1 and July 4. I'm not sure when it is in the UK.

bimbo, I wouldn't panic yet. You're still VERY early and symptoms may not have hit yet. As for your tests, your SMU is less concentrated than your FMU so perhaps that`s why it looks lighter than the one from FMU.

It`s still positive. You ARE pregnant. You`re gonna be great, hun!

So, I know July Ruby Raspberries had been a popular one, and it seems Jelly Beans is too. I`ll post a poll in First Tri and people can vote...and majority on Friday at 7:00pm EST is what we will be named? Sound fair?

Brunette please talk to your doctor today and really express your concerns. They may test your blood and get you to come back and see if it's rising. I really don't think they will refer to epau unless you are in real pain or bleeding?

Before a scan, I usually sip on a 500ml bottle of water from when I get up to the scan, usually around 9am. Even just having a cup in the waiting room is enough. If I drink more, I'm always told to go to the toilet halfway through as it's bursting(and makes the scan really uncomfortable!!) If it really is a problem that you haven't drunk enough, they'll just do a transvaginal scan, which is better IMO.

Brandi we don't celebrate that here, I agree with the poll in first tri, sounds fair enough!

Ooh I'm definitely getting nauseous in the mornings, usually due to being hungry; it just makes it so much worse! Usually I'm rushing about on the school run and don't grab breakfast until afterwards, THEN I feel awful! Must buy some Belvita biscuits at least, just so I can snack on them?

They always tell you to drink WAY too much...and HOLD IT for an HOUR? Pfffttt!!! Silly people...I always just drink one bottle of water too, half an hour before the ultrasound, and stand for as much as possible to let it all get to the bladder. Never had a tech complain I wasn't full enough.

Here is the link to the poll, ladies!!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-july-2014-mommas-need-name-help-us-pick.html

Voting ends November 23 at 4:25am EST (cuz I don't know how to count apparently!)

Wow this thread moves so quick!

Oh god I felt so sick this morning it's horrible :-( I Duno what's worse feeling sick or being sick. It's just starting to ease off now , I'm on a 14 hour shift at work and I'm only 3 hours in and I'm struggling! I like July jelly beans x

Hi ladies :flower:

Can I please join?

My name is Alicia and I already have one DS who is almost 3 years old. So excited for him to have a little brother/sister!

My EDD is 22nd July.

X

I've voted! Although my choice seems not to be as popular ..ah well.

Just to let you all know, scan went well today. Bean measuring 8.6mm and rapid heartbeat...I asked how fast but she said in the NHS they won't do that unless it can be heard as the waves are too powerful! hmm. she said they'll do it privately but she doesn't recommend. Anyway, said it was fast enough...the data hungry part of me will have to just accept that :)

Going to spend the rest of my morning catching up on the last 90 something pages I've missed lol.

Brunette - I know no matter what people say, it still won't stop you worrying but the ladies are right when they say it's still really early and progression takes a couple of days. I only say this because I posted a thread last week because I was convinced my test lines weren't getting any darker and I was worried. I have used a ridiculous number of hpts and ended up doing one last digi on Wednesday which showed I had gone from '1-2' to '2-3'. After that, DH made me promise I wouldn't do any more and I have stuck to it! I also don't have very obvious symptoms, just headaches and sore boobs really. I'm sure your LO is fine, he/she is just settling in.

X

Thank you. I haven't done a digi yet. I can't bring myself to incase it says "not pregnant"

Yes, I understand that fear too.

Hopefully, your Dr appointment this afternoon will give you some reassurance. Good luck!

X

Eurgh

That's all I have to say today, normal service might resume later.

And welcome to the new ladies :flower:

It seems healthy eating is not going to work. My healthy food didn't shift the nausea, I didn't feel better until I had some salted crisps. I'm going to he the size of a house by July

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->