July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

I'm not far off lol!!

I had chicken soup with two slices of whole meal toast, for lunch, almost came back up. This has come out of nowhere!! There's a cake sale at school today, shall I or not?! Ha!

Just saw 4 magpies casually sitting in a tree outside my front room window; know what that means, don't you?! It's only old wives tales but makes it fun along the way!!

What does it mean?

We have a bird that flies into our room for the past few weeks every morning, they say its a good omen.

But it scares the living daylights out of me.

Hi to all the ladies who have just recently got their BFP! Congrats. This thread definitely moves with a fierceness, but I like that. I tried to keep busy over the weekend as time seems to drag right now. We got out Christmas tree up and the rest of the decor. The wifey will be putting the lights on the house today. I love the holidays.
No symptoms for me but I'm not really expecting any either. Have a scan a week from today, so I'm anxious for that.
I voted for our group name, cant wait to see what it'll be.
Hope y'all are having a good Monday so far.

Magpie rhyme goes like this, if you see:

1 for sorrow, 2 for joy, 3 for a girl, 4 for a boy, 5 for silver, 6 for gold, 7 for a secret never to be told.

It's a load of old tosh but I find it amusing! So I saw 4 which signified boy, I've dreamt of a boy etc. What's the betting after all of this I'll be team pink lol!!!

I've seen my Doctor. She was really reassuring. Said tests don't need to get darker and that every pregnancy is different. She's dated me at 22nd July instead of the 26th July that I think. I'm seeing the midwife on 2nd December. She made a valid point, no matter what I do what will be will be. I need to remember that. No amount of peeing on sticks or worrying will change anything. She did however day that due to having a cyst if I have pain etc I will be sent to the early pregnancy unit for a scan sooner. I feel loads better now. Plus the fact I needed a nap and have felt slightly nauseous this afternoon helped!

I think I'm about to be out of this group- After 5 days of faint but definitely positive hpts, today (15dpo) the lines were almost non-existent and I had a huge temp drop. No bleeding yet, but I imagine it's just a matter of time... Won't get blood results from friday (12 dpo) until tomorrow (talk about an eternity). :nope:

Good morning ladies!!

scgirl, Im sorry to hear that, hopefully thats nots the case, you are still very early.

brunettebimbo- Im glad to hear youre feeling much better after your doctors visit, thats good advice from the doc AND Im glad youre symptoms are starting up!!

Charlie- thats so funny you already feel like a house lol, youre barely 2 months!! have you been having lots of food cravings?
And I know what you mean about it being more expensive to eat healthy than to eat junk, that is definitely a valid social phenomena that is a huge problem here in the States where people dont have access to healthy foods but only fast foods and junkfood. My mind frame tho has always been "an extra couple dollars now for this organic healthy food saves me $100,000 later down the line in hospital bills."

Besides, now that we cant party at the bars and pubs anymore, we have some extra money for our bodies.. at least thats my case lol

And I really like that magpie rhyme... we don't have magpies in San Diego, they live more north and inland, but maybe another corvid would do such as jays or ravens?

And finally, whats car booting? lol, Ive never heard that term before, does it mean shopping?

I've seen my Doctor. She was really reassuring. Said tests don't need to get darker and that every pregnancy is different. She's dated me at 22nd July instead of the 26th July that I think. I'm seeing the midwife on 2nd December. She made a valid point, no matter what I do what will be will be. I need to remember that. No amount of peeing on sticks or worrying will change anything. She did however day that due to having a cyst if I have pain etc I will be sent to the early pregnancy unit for a scan sooner. I feel loads better now. Plus the fact I needed a nap and have felt slightly nauseous this afternoon helped!

I am so glad you came back feeling a lot better. I think all the early hpts available can really be both a blessing and a curse for us ladies can't it?

Fingers crossed for a happy and healthy pregnancy from here on in :flower:

Also, your new EDD is the same as mine so that's got to be a good sign :happydance:

X

Scgirl- sorry to hear things aren't easy at the moment. X

I think I'm about to be out of this group- After 5 days of faint but definitely positive hpts, today (15dpo) the lines were almost non-existent and I had a huge temp drop. No bleeding yet, but I imagine it's just a matter of time... Won't get blood results from friday (12 dpo) until tomorrow (talk about an eternity). :nope:

:hugs: Will keep you in my thoughts hun!

X

Thinking of you scgirl. I hope it's just early for you and nothing else. X

I'm stressing because my boobs don't hurt at all this time round and they were very sore early on in my first pregnancy.

Charlie- thats so funny you already feel like a house lol, youre barely 2 months!! have you been having lots of food cravings?
And I know what you mean about it being more expensive to eat healthy than to eat junk, that is definitely a valid social phenomena that is a huge problem here in the States where people dont have access to healthy foods but only fast foods and junkfood. My mind frame tho has always been "an extra couple dollars now for this organic healthy food saves me $100,000 later down the line in hospital bills."

And finally, whats car booting? lol, Ive never heard that term before, does it mean shopping?

I haven't had any food cravings, just more hungry, it's eased off now. It started while I was having the IVF. I don't think it's the baby, I'm just a fatty :haha:

Car booting is like swap meets I think they call them over there. People sell their old stuff out of the boot (trunk) of their car and it tends to be quite cheap. Loads of baby stuff tends to be there. They are only on in summer though so it isn't too cold.

Thinking of you scgirl. I hope it's just early for you and nothing else. X

I'm stressing because my boobs don't hurt at all this time round and they were very sore early on in my first pregnancy.

Same :(

Hi girls.
BrunetteBimbo, your dr. Os totally right. We don't solve anything by worrying too much. I will def try to apply that to myself. I haven't been able to sleep bc I worry if some position can be harmfull. I been eating fiber like a crazy women bc i'm usually constipated and I worry going to the bathroom and straining even if it is just a little will hurt the baby. Its been hell!!!! I haven't exercise bc I worry that it might be harmful at this stage. Even when I'm lying on bed I worry about every single feeling. ..
Now I'm very gassy from all the fiber. .... its going to be a long road for me, being the first.
But at the end of the day I feel blessed for my little miracle. :)

Can I join?

Did a test (or 5) today at 11dpo and got positives. I can't believe it, hoping it's a sticky bean. FF says due 31st July x

Welcome toffee 87,
Congrats on your BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"