July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Thinking of you scgirl. I hope it's just early for you and nothing else. X

I'm stressing because my boobs don't hurt at all this time round and they were very sore early on in my first pregnancy.

I'm on pregnancy number 6 (4th baby). My breasts only hurt in my first pregnancy. Never in any pregnancy since, so don't use that as a symptom to predict how well the pregnancy is going.

Can I join?

Did a test (or 5) today at 11dpo and got positives. I can't believe it, hoping it's a sticky bean. FF says due 31st July x

Welcome toffee!!!

Don't forget to vote for a Group Name ladies!!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...mmas-need-name-help-us-pick.html#post30535499

Thanks Brandi. My boobs hurt a lot with my son, sickness kicked in at about 5 weeks and I cramped a lot. This time hardly anything. My boobs only hurt if I prod them and I have slight cramps on and off. I am terrified!

Makes you wish there was a home test to quantify HCG levels, I'd be all over that!!

Also today, I got caught completely by surprise when my husbands aunt, whom I'm kinda close with, flat out asked me if I was pregnant. Thank god it was via a voicemail, but we are all going out to lunch tomorrow and Im terrified of the third degree from her. My family already has a grandbaby from my sister to keep the pressure of me, but this baby will be their first grandbaby on husbands side and the pressure has been on for several months now... but im just not ready to share the news until XMAS time when I'll be outta 1st trimester.

Any advice on how to field these blatant questions of 'Are you pregnant?' lol, i feel like if I lie she'll she right thru me, and if I defer she'll only be more sure she's right.. ack!

Also today, I got caught completely by surprise when my husbands aunt, whom I'm kinda close with, flat out asked me if I was pregnant. Thank god it was via a voicemail, but we are all going out to lunch tomorrow and Im terrified of the third degree from her. My family already has a grandbaby from my sister to keep the pressure of me, but this baby will be their first grandbaby on husbands side and the pressure has been on for several months now... but im just not ready to share the news until XMAS time when I'll be outta 1st trimester.

Any advice on how to field these blatant questions of 'Are you pregnant?' lol, i feel like if I lie she'll she right thru me, and if I defer she'll only be more sure she's right.. ack!

I feel your pain. I have been asked by two work colleagues and I think my mom is getting curious. I never go to the doctor and now I am going every couple of weeks. I hope I can make it to my next scan before telling my mom. I am pretty much avoiding her calls, which probably also is tipping her off since we talk every couple of days.

I wish I had a solution to your question. :flower:

My boss asked me today if I was ttc this month and I said: I said I wasn't going to try this month. She found out she was on october so I told her I will give her a month so we are not due together. She had a miscarriage last week and now I don't know how to tell her that I did try this month and that I'm pregnant bc I don't know how's she going to take it.

Yeah its a tough spot to be in... Ive been avoiding phone calls too lol

thats a good one too brandi... although if they do they math come XMAS theyll know I was lying but now that its 10 minutes later Im starting to feel like I just dont care anymore lol

Been thinking of the the answer' what, do I look like Im getting fat or something?'

Leti-- thats an even tougher one... maybe just dont volunteer any information, and when shes ready to know she'll ask? And if you still feel like you need to more time you can reply ' we've been TTC and now the rest is up to mother nature' I dont know, i hope that doesnt sound lame... but i wouldnt offer any info up, I'd let her ask first and play the situation by ear.

Just say maybe in the future, we will. That way you are telling the truth both ways!!

Just gone to the bathroom before bed and had some pink when I wiped :( no cramping but meh :(

Well ladies, after sudden severe stomach cramping, I started spotting- guess this one couldn't hang on.

I hope y'all have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Well ladies, after sudden severe stomach cramping, I started spotting- guess this one couldn't hang on.

I am very sorry. I hope you get your sticky bean soon.

Scgirl and sun flower, Im so sorry to hear that.

I know after my mcs, my doctor insensitively said ' at least you know you CAN get pregnant, so you can always try again' *smack* he was a total jerk about it, but hes right. never give up, much love to both of you

Sorry you are going thru this. Hugs.

I opt for a shocked "you can't just ask someone if they're pregnant! I know I've gained a little weight but geez" or "we're giving it a shot but who knows how long these things take, plus we won't want to tell anyone until after 12 weeks if/when it does happen"
Then in future you can say "we'll tell you when there's something to tell"

So sorry to hear that. I did have cramping and spotting around 4.5 weeks though so there's still a chance. Either way best of luck x :hugs:

Just gone to the bathroom before bed and had some pink when I wiped :( no cramping but meh :(

I had spotting week 4-6 almost everyday. If youre worried contact your Doctor or EPAU and they should be able to offer you a scan. Spotting is really common though.

So sorry :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->