July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Good morning ladies.

I'm so sorry SCgirl :hugs:

Got my midwife booking in today, stupidly excited to fill out a ton of paperwork lol

Sorry for the losses, ladies :hugs:

Woke up this morning, again at stupid o'clock, and not feeling too bad. One week to the next ultrasound when I can (hopefully) see a little heartbeat flickering away and relax. I am kinda nervous up to the 6 week stage because both of my miscarriages happened at 6 weeks. One of them, the levels didn't double. The other they doubled the first two times, then fell. They never got anywhere near as high as my levels are now, but I still get nervous. I hate the first trimester.

Yesterday, a good friend of mine, who has provided childcare for my kids for the last four years (now only has one of my kids cuz the other two are in school full time), found out she is pregnant. She's also due in July, just 5 days before me. So we made a plan that she has a girl, and I have a boy, and then they get married.

LOL,
that is so cute.....
I have another blood test tomorrow, to see my levels.
And then a week from tomorrow my 1st scan..... I am so nervous.

Me and my friends have all decided to have babies in 5 years so they can all grow up together lol.
My scan is in 2.5 days, on Friday. Can't wait.

I've not had any more spotting yet, but I've got a scan booked at the EPAU on Thursday xx

Fingers crossed for your scan then. You may see the heartbeat too at this stage, although it's jot guaranteed. I did at 6+4 :D

I'm hoping I'll see a heartbeat, I'll be 6+6. Saw the heartbeat at 5+6 with my daughter xx

Sunflower I'm keeping y fingers crossed for you; hoping that the scan will ease your worries.

8 weeks today!! Definitely "feeling" pregnant now. Can't put my finger on it but definitely feels like my uterus is swelling. My boobs are sore at night, and although I've had the odd wave of nausea especially whilst hungry, it has been a kinder pregnancy in that sense!

Im having growing pressures today too. Plus I'm enjoying fruit way more than normal.
Just read bananas help promote sleep so will be giving that a shot

Me and my friends have all decided to have babies in 5 years so they can all grow up together lol.
My scan is in 2.5 days, on Friday. Can't wait.

My Scan is on Friday too! Good luck! Fingers crossed all is well!!

I am feeling all sorts of tired today.
And I am starting to get a migraine, ARGH!!!
I have back ache, and I can definitely feel something happening inside, because it feels as though my tummy is moving and stretching all the time.

My scan seems so far away!! Mines the 20th December, May still have the CVS, undecided.

Good morning Gals.

I cant wait to see everyone post their scan pics, seems we have quite a few who will be getting scans soon. I know we are all anxious to get to whatever week we feel is "safe" for us and time seems to be dragging.

I know it may be hard to share the news with family/boss/co-worker before you are comfortable/ready so don't feel bad for not wanting to share when asked. Some of the suggestions from the other ladies are good and I got a chuckle out of them. We've already spilled the beans to everyone and tho it was before I wanted to, I am relieved it's out there.

Still no symptoms other than my clothes getting too tight. UGH I really need to go shopping but I keep putting it off since I'm at the horrible inbetween stage.

That is soo sweet BrandiCanucks :)
I have my first prenatal appt. on thursday. What they usually do on the first time? Also going to a new midfive. Very excited.

I'll be a bit happier after 8 weeks as I miscarried around 7 last time. I'll then tell my manager but be telling my colleagues until after my 12 week scan.
I'm not trying to curb my weight gain and I've eaten 4 pieces of fruit today but I had to cave and have a Kitkat.
I'm thinking of asking for a Nonabox subscription for Christmas, what do people think of them?

Unsure when to tell my boss, I'm waiting till I have at least officially missed a period (due tomorrow). I work in care, and work with clients who need hoisting etc, which is not good for pregnant women. She would be discreet, I just don't want to jinx things x

In that scenario I'd tell much sooner. I work in an office with minimal physical labour. I'm only waiting because my Manager likes to fuss and fuss and ask questions. People would probably end up guessing something was going on.
I just had a stabbing pain in my baby side, I hope it's a good kind of stabbing pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->