July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

I'm due July 11! If both twins make it, I'll know on Dec 2, it could be earlier, as I have a rather small frame. All my sister's babies have been early.

Hi, I would love to join this group! I just received my :bfp: yesterday and plan to retest today. Although it is super duper early, I believe that I am due on or around July 30th. Hopefully my healthy, viable pregnancy will be confirmed on December 5th. :happydance:

Congrats to all the new BFP's and welcome!!

AFM, I'm now getting nervous with this pregnancy as my last stopped developing at 6-7 weeks and I had the mc at 8 weeks and now I'm 6-7 weeks again. I do have a completly different feeling this time and almost all pregnancy symptoms imaginable (morning sickness, tired, acne, frequent urination, bloating, growing breasts, on and off head aches, etc) so I'm taking it all as a really good sign of hormones still rising. I am going to a gp today to get a referral for more bloods to make sure they're still going up and maybe I might push for an early scan.?

How are you ladies feeling?

Welcome Minx, hopefulagain and Chelle!

Im feeling good myself, just made it past lunch with my aunt, and yes she did ask again if I was pregnant.. I didnt outright lie, but I deferred alot such as 'what makes you say that?' and 'if theres anything to tell, youll know' lol so I think I pulled it off. Just hit 6 weeks today, so far so good... FX til Dec 2, thats my 8 week scan

So glad for all you mamas getting good scans, thats awesome!!

Can I join you lovely ladies? I got my BFP today :) so edd is July 31st! Love that there is a July group

So I have a new and weird (to me) symptom. My ribs are just killing me!! I feel like someone has punched my lower ribs.

I am also having a hard time eating. I have dietary restrictions so of course all I want to eat are the unallowed things.

:flower:

I could cry with relief. That has got to be the longest 3 minutes of my life. I am shaking like a leaf! I did a cheap test and it was fractionally darker so decided I need to be brave and do my digi!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/1541B5C3-92DF-4912-9628-36C8A79227F1-1008-0000009418D999CC_zps59eb0c3d.jpg

Morning ladies + beans :wave:

I've been awake since 5am and immediately wondered if it was all a dream! But my digi is still there with the glorious word PREGNANT! How am i going to keep this to myself for another 8 weeks?

Anyway, A little intro about me -

I'm Leah and i'm 33, my OH is Nathan and he is 34.. I have 3 kids (2 with nathan) aged 14,7 and 4! So its been a while since we last did this.
I came off the pill in September, had my breakthrough bleed and then a 28 day cycle.. Then this month we get a :bfp: .. Still rather shocked as I thought it would take a while, Our youngest took 12 cycles to conceive. But clearly us both having flu around ovulation was a good thing :lol:

So that's me :blush: ... Cant wait to go through this journey with you all :flower:

Lots of new faces, welcome all! Hope everyone's well this morning. I'm just on my bus to work. Had one of my best nights yet, only woke up twice, once to move the cat and once to pee. I'm feeling more confident day by day as I have really sore and sensitive nipples which I didn't have last time and I'm getting more pressure cramps than before. Last time I just had normal mild cramps and very mild ms. Can't wait for Friday! 2 sleeps to go.

Morning Ladies,

I just got to work now,
Already been for my 4th blood test for the month, lol, hope the levels are rising....

Hope you all have a good day.

I woke up once last night to go to the loo, and I was tossing and turning all night long, just could not get comfy, I have cramps in my upper legs and lade parts.

Hi all, ive been a bot quiet in the hustle and bustle, but im 8 weeks today and passed one milestone with my first mc in June i was spotting at this point, with my second my (12 weeks ago) i had no hb at this stage, my first scan is only in a weeks time so im hoping to pass thatmilestone too fx

Im loving this July thread, i was born july 31st, my brothe July 4th, my gran the 25th, dd July 11th im due july 2nd! Poor ds missed july but he is close enough. June. 25 :)

I've had to cave and rung my gp for some antiemetics, I'm not functioning at all :-(

I wonder how mumaoftwoboys is doing? Let us know Hun!

:hi: Welcome to all the newbies! Excited to be on this journey with all you lovely ladies.

And Krissie, I was the same. I can't eat gluten or dairy and all I have been craving recently is gluten and dairy! I bought some gf bread and some chocolate oat milk and that has helped a bit! I actually caved and had a pizza last week, but was so sick the next day it wasn't worth it!

Yesterday I woke up so nauseous, it started at 5.30am with my second/third trip to the bathroom. Generally felt rough all day. Then last night I managed to only wake up once, use the bathroom once, and have woken up with next to no MS. Aside from crazy dreams I slept really well. Of course most women would be delighted, but being the worrier I am I am now nervous.. My friend lost her baby around 7 weeks, and picked it up in a scan at 9 weeks. She knew something was wrong when she stopped having symptoms. So after hearing that of course I am terrified.

I've read in forums it's normal for hormones to fluctuate, so will do my best to make the most of it today.. and start to worry if nothing has changed by tomorrow morning.

8 days until my 8+1 scan. Cannot wait!

Have any of you other ladies had fluctuating symptoms? This is my first pregnancy so I have no prior experience, but after years of having docs tell me I am unlikely to conceive with endometriosis, I'm finding it hard to believe in this little miracle. It all seems too good to be true. :dohh:

Hey Ladies I'm joining you all as I got my :bfp:yesterday We're so delighted. AF was due on Sunday but I just knew I was pg, held out until yesterday to test.

I'm moving house/towns next week so tomorrow I'm going to register with my new GP so hopefully soon I can get everything checked out and get a scan organised. Fingers crossed it's a sticky little bean.

So far I've had a very subtle feeling of nausea all day since Monday but it's not bad enough to put me off anything and I've just had all sorts of little twinges going on down there!

Nice to meet you all :flower:

Callu, sometimes doctors don't know what they're talking about. I have endo too and have three kids, AND pregnant again. All within 7 years. Not to mention my oldest only took 3 months to conceive, and my youngest and this baby, only one try.

I woke up with the most unbelievable wave of nausea this morning...at 1:30am. OMG I haven't been able to sleep since then. All I want to do is PUKE!

Symptoms can definately fluctuate. It's hard not to worry when you don't have symptoms but try to make the most of it, maybe it's natures way of giving you a break! During my first pregnancy I worried all of the time if my symptoms eased off and all was fine.

I tried not to think about stores of what had happened to others because worrying will only be a bad thing for you and your bean. It doesn't get any easier second time around, I'm busy trying not to worry because I don't have sore boobs at all and I did last time! Arghhh. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->