July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Can you do alternatives, like oral sex for him?

VTfroggie: Im kinda in the same boat concerning DTD with my husband. I'm thinking maybe a side position like youre 8 months pregnant bc that way its very shallow entry. Im going to try it tonight, I'm starting to feel bad for my poor neglected husband lol

I definitely feel bad for DH. I think I'm going to give it another try tonight. Otherwise, oral it is! Can't ask him to suffer while I work on getting past my worries (I mean, I could, but I won't).

Well the nurse called back and wasn't to worried. She wants me to watch for 24 hours before bringing me in for further testing. I have my intake on Friday so I will bring it up there if things change.

It's good that the nurse didn't seem worried. Hopefully it's just some normal spotting and will clear up on it's own with no negative effects!

I'd like to join you girls! My EDD is July 25 :) I am a 40 year old, first time pregnant lesbian. My wife and I have been trying since April using Femera, IUI and frozen donor sperm and finally got one to catch! Looking forward to taking the journey with everyone!

Welcome astra :wave:

How are we all this evening? I managed to eat, bless my OH he got some steaks for tea. But still feeling sicky and I'm beyond exhausted.

Xx

Welcome Astra, now I'm not the only lesbian, least that I know of, lol. Me and the soon to be wifey got pg with our first try of ivf and we are expecting twins! I've 2 daughters from previous relationship but this might as well be my first since its been 11yrs.

I'm late to the game! EDD July 10th.
My daughter's sitter (I work from home and she comes here to watch my daughter) asked me today if I'm pregnant. I had a feeling she was going to ask but didn't think she really would since we've only known her for a month. I've been eating like a PIG and have already gained 5 lbs (it could just be water retention even though I drink a ton of water).

I've not been eating any more than I usually do either and I've already gained 4lb ish. I'm praying it's water weight too!! Xx

First scan is on Friday and i have been pretty positive so far.....up until last night. I was fine, then i was talking to my husband about the scan and a paralyzing fear set in.
I haven't had many symptoms lately. Or perhaps i'm just getting used to them? My nipples are sore, still have my food aversions, some mild bloat but no where near the pressure i was feeling early on. Am i just used to the fullness/pressure feeling?
I know what will be will be...i know this. And there is nothing i can do to change what will happen. But anyone else feel this way? Worried for lack of symptoms?

BHJ, yes I've that sort of worry. I try to not dwell on what "isnt" going on get thru the day, lol. I never had symptoms in my previous pregnancies so I dont expect any with this one. I am bloated from under my breasts down, so I've that thick look going on, not preggo look. Cant wait to hear how your scan goes.

Welcome to all the new girls!!

I had my first ligament pain of this pregnancy. Ouchy! It always happens when you stand, and takes your breath away; so when it happens, it makes me so sore!!

I'm watching 24 hours in A&E and the stories behind the patients are making my eyes water. I'm so emotional!!'

First scan is on Friday and i have been pretty positive so far.....up until last night. I was fine, then i was talking to my husband about the scan and a paralyzing fear set in.
I haven't had many symptoms lately. Or perhaps i'm just getting used to them? My nipples are sore, still have my food aversions, some mild bloat but no where near the pressure i was feeling early on. Am i just used to the fullness/pressure feeling?
I know what will be will be...i know this. And there is nothing i can do to change what will happen. But anyone else feel this way? Worried for lack of symptoms?

I am so glad someone mentioned that! I am the same way! Symptoms have been very mild on my end. Dizzy (medicine head), bloated, crampy, gassy (both ends):roll: sore bbs and peeing incessantly... I have been worrying too... things like, why don't I feel more miserable? LOL.. my first scan isn't until 12/9 and I am 4 weeks 5 days today. So I have a while to wait. I am going to have some more blood drawn tomorrow, another HCG/Progesterone to make sure counts are increasing.. my hcg at 4 weeks and 2 days was 266 hcg and 44 progesterone. Anyone else want to offer their early pg numbers?

I was never given my progesertone # probably because I am doing suppositories, bleh. But at 10dp5dt 552 and 13dp5dt 1916

Welcome Astra, now I'm not the only lesbian, least that I know of, lol. Me and the soon to be wifey got pg with our first try of ivf and we are expecting twins! I've 2 daughters from previous relationship but this might as well be my first since its been 11yrs.

Wow! So amazing! And glad I won't be the only lezzer on the site! :happydance: A close friend of mine just found out she's having twins too, shes about 11 weeks now. How fun for you guys!
My wife and I will hit our first wedding anniversary in December but we've been together 2.5 years. Will you guys wait til after the birth to marry? Such an exciting time to be getting married in our world right now! :cloud9:

Astra- I love Portland! I go up there all the time to see my aunt and grandma. I hope some day my hubby and I will make it that way too. But for now school has us tied to Idaho. :(

Suppositories... yuck.. I heard stories about them being icky. I am waiting on my second blood work, so we shall see what my progesterone levels are!

I know! Portland is wonderful! It's our rainy season now and I love it! I am a southern girl, always lived in or near lots of sun. Been in Portland 4 years now and am very happy with it! So green and lush!I hope you guys do get a chance to visit one day soon!

Welcome Astra!

I'm pregnant with donor sperm as well, did an at-home insem.

My levels were:

11dpo - 16, progesterone 14
13dpo - 70, pro 17
14dpo - 112
15dpo - 200, pro 19
17dpo - 465
20dpo - 2200

Welcome Astra!

I'm pregnant with donor sperm as well, did an at-home insem.

My levels were:

11dpo - 16, progesterone 14
13dpo - 70, pro 17
14dpo - 112
15dpo - 200, pro 19
17dpo - 465
20dpo - 2200

Actually Astra we will be running off and getting married in a few wks. Nothing fancy justice of the peace , we'll do something bigger later down the road.

Suppositories haven't really been that bad actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->