July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Anyone else have heartburn already?

Yes, especially when I'm walking. I'm hoping my midwife will give me stuff for it today

Hello ladies
Hope everyone is doing wonderfully.

I have a question. More a worry. Os having back pain normal. I don't hear anyone here complaining about it....
Tomorrow I have my 1st appointment. Can't wait. Going to ask her a millon questions.

Yes it is very normal along with hip pain. It is the hormones that cause a softening of the ligaments as they prepare for baby. I also read up that rib pain can occur in early pregnancy for the same reasons.

I'm so glad you mentioned rib pain, I've been getting it this morning and was wondering what an earth was going on.

Hope everyone's having a good day so far, I'm about to head out to go to my midwife booking in appointment and then on to work. I'm hoping to get my prescription form today so I can stock up my normal meds and get heartburn stuff without having to pay. Scan tomorrow, terrified and excited at the same time. I sooooo want baby to still be there as I had a MMC by now last time, just didn't find out until 10 weeks :(

I'm definitely feel sick today, surely that's too early? I was sick last night, but think it was more a gag reflex. Officially missed af now :)

Nope, it's not too early. I threw up around 3w5d in the shower. And two days ago in the Walmart frozen foods section. My nausea is coming and going. It's the heartbiurn that is really getting to me.

For the new ladies who have joined, don't forget to vote for our group name! Voting ends in 47 hours!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...uly-2014-mommas-need-name-help-us-pick-2.html

I have quite bad nausea today, it's driving me mad because I'm trying to get out to the midwife. Thankfully no vomiting yet.

It's never too late! Those hormones start rising from conception! Feeling good today, definitely getting more stretching pain as the days go by.

So so cold today!! I've got the winter coat out, hat and gloves. Wrap up warm!!

I am just feeling very tired today, with some heartburn.... And the growing pains..
Its summer by us, and it is extremely hot, and we dont have any air con in the office.
I am eating China Fruit (its is a dried up prune, with a sour/sweet coating), which is a great help with the nauseous.

The next 5 days are going to go by so slowly. I'm worried I won't be able to see Freckle because of my retroverted uterus. Google, and other forums, says that women sometimes don't see their babies and heartbeats until later if they have a retroverted uterus. HURRY UP NOVEMBER 26!!!

I have a retroverted uterus too. When I had scans (not pregnancy ones) they did an internal x

Oh my gaaawd.... I swear I read somewhere if you get through the sixth week of pregnancy without MS then you're home safe. Well that was a LIE!

I feel worse than ever. And it doesn't help that I woke up with a sore throat this morning. Wrapped up in jumpers, body warmer, scarf and blanket and attempting to study in between trying to stop myself from hurling. I still haven't actually vommed but I think it's on the cards. Had a couple of close calls this morning already.

Don't get me wrong, I am so grateful to be pregnant, and ironically only three hours ago was concerned that I hadn't woken up with my usual upon wakening nausea that I get before I eat. I was worried about my lack of symptoms and the BAM they hit me, like a ton of bricks!

I weighed myself this morning and I'm still the same. No gain despite eating regular snacks throughout the day on top of three meals, it's the only way I can keep MS at bay. I've been stuffing biscuits and crackers down me like there's no tomorrow. Absolutely stunned that there has been no weight gain as of yet. *high fives the bean* (I have a feeling, like the MS symptoms, weight gain may suddenly sneak up on me too!)

This morning is worse though, started feeling nausea within 30 mins of eating. Surely that aint right?

Got my seabands on and hoping for the best!

Hi ladies, sorry haven't been on in a while, you girls sure can chat!!!

The ms is really kicking in for me, I have thrown up every day for the last few days. I just had the worst gagging session yet, where nothing came up but I was gagging for so long I couldn't breathe and went all panicky! Awful.

I have my first scan booked for 10 days' time when I'll be 8+3. I see a few of you have scans coming up, good luck! :)

Hey ladies

Hope everyone is good. Went to see disney on ice with my youngest daughter last night, OMG they did these snow cone things and they were amazing, didn't make me feel sick at all. I keep craving foods which I know will make me feel crud, like I want cheesy chips for lunch which I know I shouldn't but I'm still going to do it and I will suffer all afternoon lol.

Midwife went well the other day, don't see her again now till 16 weeks, just waiting nuchal test date to come through now.

Was about to say the same; mine is retroverted too and they did a trans-vaginal scan. Was so much clearer!

Turns out my appointment wasn't my booking in only the 1st contact, booking in is 13th December now. They've stuck with my EDD and are going to try get my scan in before Christmas. I've had blood taken although I could have told them my blood type etc. They've also decided I am higher risk and will need to see a consultant at some point. Now just to wait for a scan date to turn up.
Hope everyone with ms feel a bit better soon :hugs:

My midwife told me today I wasn't allowed dippy eggs (I don't like eggs so I don't mind though)

My midwife told me today I wasn't allowed dippy eggs (I don't like eggs so I don't mind though)

I was told the same but far as I see it I have never caught salmonella from an egg and don't think I will anytime soon as lion stamped eggs are from hens that have been vaccinated against salmonella so I will continue to enjoy my runny yolks :thumbup: It's a personal choice on whether you want to or not far as I see it, I wouldn't condemn someone if they chose to not eat them runny.

I've been reading what we can't eat too, I will miss runny yolks haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->