July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Heck of you have no symptoms, like I didn't not long ago, wait til you get past 8 weeks!! Omg!! I can feel it all stretching, I've been getting mad cramps and my uterus is already way over my pubic bone; I guess being my 5th pregnancy, things aren't as "young" pmsl!! :haha:

Found there heartbeat tonight, and it threw me as it was higher up than I thought it'd be. I'm going to be a whale by the end of this pregnancy!

hello, welcome new ladies!!

astra, I wouldnt worry too much about symptoms, mine come and go.. theres lots of fluctuation and just when you start to despair then you wake up the next morning feeling like youre about to puke.

I live with constant indigestion and sore boobs, the nausea comes and goes. I've been having trouble sleeping at night but then all day Im tired.

Right now, i just got back from a 3 mile walk through the canyon with the dog, and I'm convinced light exercise helps keep the juices flowing.

Now all you new girls have to do is get a ticker so we can watch your progress!!!

I didn't get it AT ALL with my girls, and it started around 20 weeks with my son. Holy hell this is EARLY! Yesterday and today I've had it already.

I know! Portland is wonderful! It's our rainy season now and I love it! I am a southern girl, always lived in or near lots of sun. Been in Portland 4 years now and am very happy with it! So green and lush!I hope you guys do get a chance to visit one day soon!

Me too! I am hoping to make a trip over spring break to buy baby stuff. I think it is the perfect excuse. Plus my dad lives on the way. I have considered waiting until then to tell him, but I think it might be a bit obvious as I will be 5.5 months or so. lol.. Maybe if I just keep my coat on he will think I just gained weight.

So I got another call back from my actual nurse and she referred me for another scan. So I am waiting for a call back on that. I think that wil definately put some ease to my worries.

astra, I wouldnt worry too much about symptoms, mine come and go.. theres lots of fluctuation and just when you start to despair then you wake up the next morning feeling like youre about to puke.

I live with constant indigestion and sore boobs, the nausea comes and goes. I've been having trouble sleeping at night but then all day Im tired.

Right now, i just got back from a 3 mile walk through the canyon with the dog, and I'm convinced light exercise helps keep the juices flowing.

Now all you new girls have to do is get a ticker so we can watch your progress!!!

I'm trying to figure that out right now! :wacko:

I so can't wait to have the dr tell me I can go for my walks once again. Going thru ivf I was pretty much put on light duty since i had embryos transferred til further notice. But for the money spent to get pregnant I will abide by rules.

google 'the bump pregnancy tickers' and then youll get to a page that you can enter your dates and you cut and paste the html code (the bottom one for forums that dont display html) into your signature. to get to signature, click on your user name on top right corner of screen, and click 'customize' then on left menu click 'edit signature' and paste the coding there

good luck :)

Or, if you click on anyone's ticker in their siggy, it'll take you right to the page. You want the UBB Forum Code. Edit Signature is on the left of your User CP

:thumbup:Thanks ladies!!!! I think I got it to work :). Hmmmmm actually looks like it still needs some tweaking. Haha on my iPad it's hard. Looks like I need the desktop.

Hello ladies
Hope everyone is doing wonderfully.

I have a question. More a worry. Os having back pain normal. I don't hear anyone here complaining about it....
Tomorrow I have my 1st appointment. Can't wait. Going to ask her a millon questions.

Hello ladies
Hope everyone is doing wonderfully.

I have a question. More a worry. Os having back pain normal. I don't hear anyone here complaining about it....
Tomorrow I have my 1st appointment. Can't wait. Going to ask her a millon questions.

Yes it is very normal along with hip pain. It is the hormones that cause a softening of the ligaments as they prepare for baby. I also read up that rib pain can occur in early pregnancy for the same reasons.

Welcome Astra!

I'm pregnant with donor sperm as well, did an at-home insem.

My levels were:

11dpo - 16, progesterone 14
13dpo - 70, pro 17
14dpo - 112
15dpo - 200, pro 19
17dpo - 465
20dpo - 2200

Thanks BrandiCanucks! I go for my blood work tomorrow on 20dpo :happydance:

Thank you for the reassurance. Got my ticker!

I know! Portland is wonderful! It's our rainy season now and I love it! I am a southern girl, always lived in or near lots of sun. Been in Portland 4 years now and am very happy with it! So green and lush!I hope you guys do get a chance to visit one day soon!

Me too! I am hoping to make a trip over spring break to buy baby stuff. I think it is the perfect excuse. Plus my dad lives on the way. I have considered waiting until then to tell him, but I think it might be a bit obvious as I will be 5.5 months or so. lol.. Maybe if I just keep my coat on he will think I just gained weight.

So I got another call back from my actual nurse and she referred me for another scan. So I am waiting for a call back on that. I think that wil definately put some ease to my worries.

And don't forget it's sales tax free in Oregon! It might be fun to wait, however I am having difficulty not saying anything to my family… but I want to be cautious. :wink wink:
Keep us informed on the scan! :baby:

Actually Astra we will be running off and getting married in a few wks. Nothing fancy justice of the peace , we'll do something bigger later down the road.

Suppositories haven't really been that bad actually.

Still that's amazing! Double congrats! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->