July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Thanks ladies :)

We love the name Violet for a girl, but we never agree on boys names! So if it's a boy it'll be nameless for ages I think!

Thats awesome Sunflower.

I dont do mouldy cheese and rarely do sushi, drinking however I've completely cut out for now. I'll wait for dr to tell me I can have a glass of wine. I still drink my regular coffee but have noticed that after my 1st cup I dont care for another. I'm not a big soda drinker but if I want one I will have one. And I did have a medium rare steak Monday night and it was delicious! I'm trying to watch my portions but still eat like I normally do and not to eat late. I dont want to pack on unnecessary weight.
We've had a boy and girl named picked out since before we even started our ivf process!

We can only agree on boys names: William or Matthew. I like Hazel for a girl, he doesn't like it as it's his Nanna's name and so he thinks it's an 'old' name haha.

Surely if the white is cooked, the runny yolk is okay?

I've not really fancied tea either, I had one this morning thinking I wanted it, but really it's just habit.

I had picked Hazel for a middle name but was gonna spell is Hazelle. My first name has belle in it so my first 2 daughters have elle in their name and if we have at least 1 girl her name will have elle as well. It may seem like an old name but I like it.

Love all the names girls....Brandi I especially love Kesler, thats a really unique name. We have Olivia for a girl or Emery for a boy. DH hates Olivia though, so I will have to work on him a bit. hehe

The only thing I'll miss is sushi and most of the supermarket stuff is fine anyway as there's no raw fish.
I've got a gig in February and one next October (will have to find a babysitter) I'm thinking it'll be okay though in Feb.
We have a really good idea what we're gunna name them a boys name will include ny grandads middle name and a girl's name will include my middle name but we're not telling our names until much later on if not birth. I don't know why I just really don't want to share.

I have been so extremely sick. I vomit at least 7x a day, I can't keep anything down. The Zofran they prescribed me is not helping at all. I think it's making things worse. It's just been pretty awful. Yesterday, I had my 7 week scan, it was a miracle that I had the energy to get out of bed to make the appointment. Glad I did. I was severely dehydrated and it took 3 bags of IV to get ketones level down. I was throwing up even as I was getting my IV infusion. Twas awful!! I was prescribed phenergan suppositories and so far they are helping a little. Still vomitting, but not 7x a day and not much in the area of nausea. So, I'm quite improved in 24 hours, but not quite 100% yet. Most exciting thing for me was the scan. I got to see baby. Singleton, Intrauterine, measuring 7weeks2days, saw the little heart flckering, heartbeat 157BPM. It was amazing seeing that. I gave me all the hope I needed when I was just about to give up because I've been so sick.

I'm attaching pics, not the best quality, sorry. I hope this works. I've not posted a pic on the boards before.

Attachments

• 2014.1.jpg
    2014.1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 2014.2.jpg
    2014.2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 12
Ah lovely names! We have Quinn for a girl and Lyall for a boy :) xxx

Quinn is also our number 1 choice for a girl and we have no idea for a boy.

But I've got a strong feeling it's another girlie in there and Mr intuition had never been wrong yet so I'm not even thinking about boys names.

Love all the names girls....Brandi I especially love Kesler, thats a really unique name. We have Olivia for a girl or Emery for a boy. DH hates Olivia though, so I will have to work on him a bit. hehe

Thank you. I told my son that if we have a boy, he can name his baby brother (he lives with two sisters and a mom, no other boys). He picked Kesler Diego Spiderman...not sure on the Diego Spiderman part, but Kesler, I LOVE. Ryan Kesler is our favourite NHL player (Canucks) and OMG damn YUMMY too (seriously, google naked Kesler or Kesler underwear).

I have been so extremely sick. I vomit at least 7x a day, I can't keep anything down. The Zofran they prescribed me is not helping at all. I think it's making things worse. It's just been pretty awful. Yesterday, I had my 7 week scan, it was a miracle that I had the energy to get out of bed to make the appointment. Glad I did. I was severely dehydrated and it took 3 bags of IV to get ketones level down. I was throwing up even as I was getting my IV infusion. Twas awful!! I was prescribed phenergan suppositories and so far they are helping a little. Still vomitting, but not 7x a day and not much in the area of nausea. So, I'm quite improved in 24 hours, but not quite 100% yet. Most exciting thing for me was the scan. I got to see baby. Singleton, Intrauterine, measuring 7weeks2days, saw the little heart flckering, heartbeat 157BPM. It was amazing seeing that. I gave me all the hope I needed when I was just about to give up because I've been so sick.

I'm attaching pics, not the best quality, sorry. I hope this works. I've not posted a pic on the boards before.

Gorgeous ultrasound pics!!!

I missed your post sorry! Lovely scan pic, I really hope your sickness stops soon it must be unbearable being that sick xxx

I had my 8 week scan today :D

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/438ec569c15d354cccfcabb780ccf5e3.jpg

I have a perfect little baby who was standing on its head being awkward for its pictures :haha:

Yayyyyy so happy for you all!

I wish we were scanned that early. We have to wait until 12 weeks!

12 weeks feels like such a long time when you are waiting doesn't it! Roll on January! X

Groupon did a deal this time last year for a scan for £35, hoping they'll do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->