July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

i want to post something only so i can see my updated fruit/veggie!
I'll take food aversions over true morning sickness any day. I was reading that breastfeeding during pregnancy has shown to help with sickness. i'm hoping this will be the worst of it for me. i want chinese food.

I had my 8 week scan today :D

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/438ec569c15d354cccfcabb780ccf5e3.jpg

I have a perfect little baby who was standing on its head being awkward for its pictures :haha:

Lovely scan pic :) xxx

Pooch we must be due date buddies as I am 7wks today as well!

Great pic Zoie, cant wait for mine on Monday.

I have been so extremely sick. I vomit at least 7x a day, I can't keep anything down. The Zofran they prescribed me is not helping at all. I think it's making things worse. It's just been pretty awful. Yesterday, I had my 7 week scan, it was a miracle that I had the energy to get out of bed to make the appointment. Glad I did. I was severely dehydrated and it took 3 bags of IV to get ketones level down. I was throwing up even as I was getting my IV infusion. Twas awful!! I was prescribed phenergan suppositories and so far they are helping a little. Still vomitting, but not 7x a day and not much in the area of nausea. So, I'm quite improved in 24 hours, but not quite 100% yet. Most exciting thing for me was the scan. I got to see baby. Singleton, Intrauterine, measuring 7weeks2days, saw the little heart flckering, heartbeat 157BPM. It was amazing seeing that. I gave me all the hope I needed when I was just about to give up because I've been so sick.

I'm attaching pics, not the best quality, sorry. I hope this works. I've not posted a pic on the boards before.

I missed your post sorry! Lovely scan pic, I really hope your sickness stops soon it must be unbearable being that sick xxx

I have been so extremely sick. I vomit at least 7x a day, I can't keep anything down. The Zofran they prescribed me is not helping at all. I think it's making things worse. It's just been pretty awful. Yesterday, I had my 7 week scan, it was a miracle that I had the energy to get out of bed to make the appointment. Glad I did. I was severely dehydrated and it took 3 bags of IV to get ketones level down. I was throwing up even as I was getting my IV infusion. Twas awful!! I was prescribed phenergan suppositories and so far they are helping a little. Still vomitting, but not 7x a day and not much in the area of nausea. So, I'm quite improved in 24 hours, but not quite 100% yet. Most exciting thing for me was the scan. I got to see baby. Singleton, Intrauterine, measuring 7weeks2days, saw the little heart flckering, heartbeat 157BPM. It was amazing seeing that. I gave me all the hope I needed when I was just about to give up because I've been so sick.

I'm attaching pics, not the best quality, sorry. I hope this works. I've not posted a pic on the boards before.

I know how you are feeling - it does help knowing someone else can relate to it. Read my post I update xoxoxx

sorry ladies I haven't been in touch I have just got out of a week long stay in hospital again.
I managed to stay out for 24 hours before having to go back in again :cry:
I like you gypseymama are vomiting as much as you say. I have managed to limit my vomiting to the afternoon with staying in hospital - GO TO HOSPITAL HUN stay in as long as it takes. For me it's been two weeks. They had me constantly on glucose, potassium and saline drips, they also had me on intravenously maxalon (6 hourly_, Zofran (8 hourly) and Phenergan 20mg at night to help me sleep. It's horrible I know - I live on ricebubbles and stewed fruit evn though my tummy scres it's nose up I find it better to have something in my tummy than nothing at all. Can yo try watered down powerade.

Thinking of you

Sorry I haven't had a chance to read everyones posts - I get bad motion sickness from reading!

Not at £99 just before Christmas we can't :( It was only £45 last time!

Eeeek £99 is a lot!! That's a lot more than it is around here.

Groupon did a deal this time last year for a scan for £35, hoping they'll do it again.

There was one on groupon in my area for £29 17 week gender scan with a sneak peak of 3D the last one sold as I was reading the fine print lol typical.

Misszoie I must've missed your scan pic?! I love it, doing gymnastics already!!

I am SO OVER WINTER BUGS!! We just had a sickness bug in the house which my kids had, I narrowly escaped by forcing myself to sleep as soon as I felt nauseous and hubby never got. Well, now my son has ANOTHER one so he will be off school tomorrow, and I'm praying that no one else catches it. So so miserable! I swear I've cleaned up others puke at least 10 times this pregnancy. Lucky my stomach is made of steel!!

Hi everyone, I got my BFP the other day, due date looking to be July 31st :)

gypsy, mum2boys: wow, dealing with such terrible morning sickness.. much sympathy!!

tymeg: it sounds like you and I are having similar symptoms.. tired, sore boobs, heartburn, mild nausea and lots of 'growing pains' I have officially graduated out of twinges and into mild cramps, like something is pulling inside me

pooch, Chinese food sounds delicious, ive been having lots of food aversions but chinese food like Orange chicken sounds so yummy ... Im not normally a sweets person but things like orange chicken, apples, sparkling juices are really pressing the right buttons for me lol

and speaking of foods, what are dippy eggs? sunny side up eggs (not flipped to cook top)?? I always like my eggs over easy.. with just a small pocket of thick liquid yolk under the cooked top.. a dash of worchershire sauce while they fry is the secret ingredient :)

also, congrats and welcome msO, and also Congrats to all the ladies with healthy perfect scans!! counting down til mine, on Dec 2

As for names, none for a boy, gonna let hubby pick that one out (with my approval of course) but i already have the girls names picked.. I just have a feeling its going to be a girl. Vivian Jane

So tonight I had an ultrasound and bloodwork again. My levels at 4w5d were 2200. Today, 5w3d, they were 17,000!!!!!!!!!!!!

We saw a sac measuring two days ahead and a yolk sac. Next ultrasound is on Tuesday!

i got my BFP on saturday, seen dr on monday and looks like im due July 27th! :)

Thats awesome Brandi, what a relief!!!

Did you adjust your ticker? It seems further along now too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"